Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:10 pm

We have another Mana!

Cure Lovely:

Precure LJ wrote:
Megumi is a popular and lively 14-year-old girl who can't leave anyone who has a problem alone. She's full of courage and love!

Yay another cure has to help solve a person's problem.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Mew Ami wrote:
We have another Mana!

Cure Lovely:

Precure LJ wrote:
Megumi is a popular and lively 14-year-old girl who can't leave anyone who has a problem alone. She's full of courage and love!

Yay another cure has to help solve a person's problem.

And then the other one is a selfish spoiled princess. So basically a blue Regina.

And that name? Hime Shirayuki? Really? Ah well I can't complain. I have no plans to watch this season so...
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:26 pm

I will probably watch a few episodes then drop it somewhere around the teens. I always do that with precure expect for Fresh and Suite (Now, Splash I plan to finish that one). Then Doki I actually got up to episode 30? I stayed with it for pretty long. I was enjoying it, but things just went meh. 

But yeah Hime as a name? Why the heck would you name your kid princess? Your just asking for a spoil brat.
Back to top Go down
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 698

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:44 pm

Mew Ami wrote:

But yeah Hime as a name? Why the heck would you name your kid princess? Your just asking for a spoil brat.

Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 Hime1bq4
tomboyish Himeko from Hime-chan's Ribbon says hello!

I'm hoping their personalities aren't as bland as those discription makes it out to be. or rather I hope Hime's brattiness is so over the top that Megumi is just like "you know what. forget it man. I tried. call me when you fix your attitude" so Hime learns to be less selfish?  unlike Mana who would just be so nice and upbeat everyday in every way. ya know, aggressively nice in a different way
Back to top Go down
http://kawaiibunny3.tumblr.com
Timer Rabbit
Civilian
Timer Rabbit
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 107

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:36 pm

I now usually call Hime Shirayuki "Snow White" because I herd that the name was based on that. (AKA a potential PreCure that should have been for Smile Precure?) Though the only difference between Regina and Cure Snow White is that Regina was at the bad guy's side for most of the DDPC season. Our blue Cure in HCPC is well... On the good side, but in my thought she might be Makoto for half the premiere episodes.

I had one friend who recently got into PreCure liking Aino's design. (He's an RPer btw.) I am not going to be to surprised when it comes to simple happy-go-lucky characters, orz. I don't mind happy helpful characters per-say (if only our world was more peaceful), but yea.. I'm going to be worry. But it's PreCure. I may stick around even though I won't be able to hug Yayoi again. ;;

Now give me the pink popcorn ready. This 2014 is going to be rocky.
Back to top Go down
http://girlwiththeflamingfist.tumblr.com
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:22 pm

Not sure if I am going to watch it or not yet. I like some of the outfit designs. The plot seem interesting for a precure plot.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:15 pm

So I wonder what direction this series is going. Judging by the opening they have a lot plan for this series. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Love Interest
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Love Interest

Coffee Beans : 216

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:28 pm

Nothing as of right now... but I really want to know more about who exactly Cure Fortune is...
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:29 pm

Well Blue is making me wonder if he knows something about the bad Queen. Her name escapes me at the moment. I also wonder when Fortune will join the team. At least we know we're getting four cures and that's it.
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Love Interest
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:25 pm

Some more questions:

1. How is the guy in the mirror talking to Mirage related to Blue?

2. Does Iona (Fortune) blame Hime for the whole mess because Hime opened the box?

3. Are parallel worlds widely known on Earth at this point in time?

4. Has anyone else started shipping Megumi and Seji?

5. Is there going to be some variant of the butt punch in this season?
Back to top Go down
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 698

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:55 pm

speculation/spoilers~

So with Episode three out now, and Blue making this super ominous rule
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n166b4cwmk1r4wteq

this is episode 3 of a 50 episode show for girls. There's gonna be some lovin goin around at some point I'm betting. 

I wonder what the reason for it is and what the consequences are~

we know what happened to the last precure character who ended up having a steady boyfriend
Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 Tumblr_myy7wkNRSY1s1jrywo1_1280
Back to top Go down
http://kawaiibunny3.tumblr.com
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Maybe it's you have to be dedicated to your duty type thing? Makes the show more interesting which means we may have a official ship! yay!
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Love Interest
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Love Interest

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:00 am

Megumi's personal war of love and duty? (I'm still going to ship them...)

Also, maybe Blue is manipulating both sides of the conflict? 

And I want more Iona....
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:16 pm

Using this thread rather than the episode discussion (which no one seems to be using) to share this image.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140729231723/prettycure/images/6/69/Alo-ho_Pretty_Cure_Scan.png

"Aloha Pretty Cure" is the name of the Hawaiian team? How stereotypical. At least the one on the right has a darker skin tone than most of the international Cures we've seen so far.

Edit: And now we have model sheets for Hawaiian Cures that look different from the above.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140809050641/prettycure/images/9/93/CureSunset.jpg

How odd.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:27 pm

So are they meeting cures around the world? I'll be honest. I haven't watch this show since episode 2 came out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]   Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Happiness Charge Precure Speculation post [Leaked designs and Spoilers Abound!!]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next