Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given) Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given) Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given) Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given) Empty
PostSubject: MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given)   MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:42 pm

I'm going to post this now so there's plenty of time for people to sign up and start working.

Anyway, what's the holiday season without a Secret Santa?

For anyone who needs an explanation, Secret Santa is when users sign up and are randomly (and secretly wink) assigned to give a gift to another user.  As your host, I will be the one to make these assignments.

Rules:
Of course, we need some rules and/or guidelines to make sure everything goes smoothly.

1. Keep the name of the user you're gifting a secret.  Half the fun is having no idea who is going to gift you.  The best way to accomplish this is to not tell anyone even if they're not the person you're gifting.

2. Don't request a certain user.  All assignments will be made using a random number generator and are final.  Of course, you can always give your friends gifts outside of this event.  The more gifts, the merrier.  Cheer 

3. Please be sure you have enough time.  This is a biggie.  There's nothing more discouraging than someone working hard and gifting their secret person and then not receiving anything from the person assigned to them.  This event is about giving to your fellow members, and if you don't have the time to create something for your secret person, please refrain from signing up.  It will not make you a bad person if you don't participate.

4. Keep gifts digital.  We don't want to force people to spend money and give out their address.  Similar to number two, if you want to give someone you're good friends with that's your decision.  However, these arrangements should be mutually agreed upon and made in private.

5. Don't rush.  People can tell when you put your heart into something compared to when you wait until the last minute.  Making your person happy is the point of this even, after all.

6. Send your gifts between Christmas and New Years.  Let me know beforehand if you need extra time so I can let your person know it might be late.

7. Have fun! Cheer 

Assignments have been given.  Please have your gifts to your person by the end of the year! :)

Also, this is the first event I've hosted.  Feedback and suggestions to help make this work would be great.

Last edited by Miakemi on Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:37 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

Coffee Beans : 11249

PostSubject: Re: MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given)   MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given) EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:01 pm

Username:Utena
Favorite Series (give multiple examples):Utena, Princess Tutu, Sailor Moon, Cowboy bebop, Ghost in the shell, Kaldeio Star
Favorite Pairings (give multiple examples):UsaXSeiya, other than that Canon
Type of fanfics, graphics, amvs, ect. you like: i love it all! Really i am not hard to please. As long as you try something new!
Do you have OC's with references people could work with?: yes I do! there is a lot to her so if they need it please ask Miakemi for it and i will send it to her for you!

Last edited by Utena on Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://moonkingdomforums.forumotion.com/forum
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given)   MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 10:21 pm

sign me up! :D

Username: Yamichan16
Favorite Series (give multiple examples): Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Cardcaptor Sakura, Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew, Shugo Chara, and Ojamjo Doremi.
Favorite Pairings (give multiple examples): RoyxRiza, SakuraxSayoran, KishxIchigo, AmuxIkuto
Type of fanfics, graphics, amvs, ect. you like: graphics: bright and colorful. Fanfics: fluffy romance
Do you have OC's with references people could work with?: No?

What is the last question about exactly? 
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given)   MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:22 pm

Mew Ami wrote:
What is the last question about exactly? 
OC.  Original character.  Like Yami. XD

Just an extra option you could add if you want.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given)   MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:25 pm

I know that! Like what do people need to know about my OC?
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given)   MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:27 pm

Basic information.  Like a reference pic or detailed physical description or a snipet of their personality if you wanted some kind of ficlet.  Or both.  For funsies.  This question is completely optional.
Back to top Go down
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 698

PostSubject: Re: MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given)   MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given) EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:19 am

Username: BunnyBelle
Favorite Series (give multiple examples): Creamy Mami, Urusei Yatsura, Fancy Lala, Princess Tutu, Ojamajo Doremi, Macross
Favorite Pairings (give multiple examples): I can't think of any that stick out right now.  UtenaXAnthy's always good.
Type of fanfics, graphics, amvs, ect. you like: .....cute ones? 
Do you have OC's with references people could work with?: Sure.  Here's two references for My "Eden Angel Etoiles" series here and here2
I also have this girl If she's easier to draw

This'll be fun :3
Back to top Go down
http://kawaiibunny3.tumblr.com
mysteryloveandjustice
Magical Girl
mysteryloveandjustice
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 297

PostSubject: Re: MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given)   MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given) EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:20 am

Username: mysteryloveandjustice
Favorite Series (give multiple examples): Sailor Moon, Attack on Titan, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, D.Gray-Man
Favorite Pairings (give multiple examples): UsaXSeiya, RivialleXMikasa, KandaXGozu (D.Gray-man), AllenXLavi (D.Gray-Man)
Type of fanfics, graphics, amvs, ect. you like: Fluffy stuff, actiony stuff, pretty much anything xD
Do you have OC's with references people could work with?: I have an OC but she's been hiding from me muse-wise recently so I just want my Secret Santa to do something from one of the series i listed before xD
Back to top Go down
http://angstyotps.tumblr.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given)   MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 pm

bump

May extend the sign up if we don't get more people.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given)   MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:35 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given)   MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:45 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given)   MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given) EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 8:36 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given)   MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given) Empty

Back to top Go down

MGC's Secret Santa (Assignments Given)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1