Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Love and Death (A speical preview) Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Love and Death (A speical preview) Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Love and Death (A speical preview) Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Love and Death (A speical preview) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Love and Death (A speical preview) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Love and Death (A speical preview) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Love and Death (A speical preview) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Love and Death (A speical preview) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Love and Death (A speical preview) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Love and Death (A speical preview) Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Love and Death (A speical preview)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Love and Death (A speical preview) Empty
PostSubject: Love and Death (A speical preview)   Love and Death (A speical preview) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:34 pm

I am currently working on my next KxI fic. I thought I give a little preview of chapter one! :)

Title: Love and Death
Rating: PG13 (I just set this rating to be safe on FF)
Plot: Kisshu's latest plan backfires on him. He now has to face the consequences of one of his love ones dieing. Will he able to make the right decision? (the summary needs some work)

Please note: I have not edited chapter one. So they may be grammar and spelling errors. Also this is a rough draft so things might change when I actually post it on FF.

Also all my fanfics follow the anime not the manga.
---
chapter one: Can I?

It was a cold winter night in Tokyo City. People in the city were moving as fast as they could to beat the cold. In the heart of the city was Kisshu who was sitting on top of a building. He looked a mess. His hair was untidy and his clothes were torn. Kisshu also had bandages wrapped around his stomach. You could see blood stains all over the bandages. Kisshu has not been resting so his wounds weren’t staying close.

Kisshu was watching the people down below trying to keep his mind off things. It was no use he couldn’t help, but think about the last battle. Last night his friends Pai and Taruto were trying to get rid of the mew mews by trapping them inside of Mew Ichigo’s dreams. It would have worked if Kisshu didn’t let his emotions get in the way. He hit his head in anger. His emotions kept on getting in the way of battle. If only he could put them aside then this stupid war for Earth would be over.

Speaking of his feelings for Ichigo Kisshu couldn’t help think about her attraction to other men. First there was Aoyama Masaya a boy from her school. Ichigo and him were apparently an item. He didn’t understand what she saw in that boy. Aoyama seem liked a dull person. Then there was the Blue Knight. Well, Ichigo wasn’t truly attracted to this man, but he kept showing up when she was in deep trouble. He then would save Ichigo and beat him in a battle.

That was how Kisshu got his wounds. It was last week during a battle with the mew mews. The Blue Knight slashed his sword against his stomach. Kisshu clenched his fist angrily. How did that man beat him? Kisshu trained extensibly before coming to Earth. This Blue Knight seemed new to sword fighting, but yet he was good. He was too good.

Kisshu looked up to the sky and wonder why the Blue Knight decided to appear. He never appeared until that fight when Ichigo was sick. Before that if Ichigo was trouble her teammates would have to help her. Wait a minute. Around that time Ichigo and Aoyama were becoming very close. Why after that battle at Tokyo Tower the two became an item. So did that mean..
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 560

PostSubject: Re: Love and Death (A speical preview)   Love and Death (A speical preview) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:24 pm

Okay, while you said you haven't edited, I'm going to just point out some things that you might not have yet.

"You could see blood stains all over the bandages."
First person, when it started as third? Entire stance (Not POV, since that's individual characters) jumping usually takes me out of a story lickity-split, so unless this was intentional, you'll want to alter that.

"If only he could put them aside then this stupid war for Earth would be over."

'and then' would make this sentence flow better.

"Speaking of his feelings for Ichigo Kisshu couldn’t help think about her attraction to other men."
Comma after Ichigo.

"Ichigo and him were apparently an item."
Apparently, he and Ichigo were an item.

"Kisshu trained extensibly before coming to Earth."
Extensively, no "b" in the word.

And aside from the typo in your plot teaser ("Dying", not "dieing"), it seems you're off to a good start. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Love and Death (A speical preview)   Love and Death (A speical preview) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:29 pm

O.O I thought you could mention the word you. I guess I should say there were blood all over the bandages.

Thanks for fixing my spelling error. I was having a fight with word about it. Word does not help with spelling mistakes.

I hope this fic will be popular like my You Are Not Aline fic.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Love and Death (A speical preview)   Love and Death (A speical preview) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:33 pm

XD, "you" is best used when one character is talking to another. When it's used outside of conversation, it counts as the jumping of 'persons' (AKA; first, second, third). You write in third person, like me, so you need to weed out first person references.

And no problem! Occasionally there are words that temporarily slip my mind, and those are the nights Word refuses to give me the proper spelling, XD. And good luck on that!

If you can deal with my sporadic work schedule, I can Beta-read for you.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Love and Death (A speical preview)   Love and Death (A speical preview) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:35 pm

I think I can deal with it. :P I take a long time to update.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Love and Death (A speical preview)   Love and Death (A speical preview) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Lolz, hopefully you don't take as long as I do. I can go months between updates, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Love and Death (A speical preview)   Love and Death (A speical preview) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:39 pm

Me too!! :D
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Love and Death (A speical preview)   Love and Death (A speical preview) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:40 pm

XD, wow. Well, I guess we're two peas in a pod, then, regarding that.
Back to top Go down
CureMewPeach
Civilian
CureMewPeach
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 552

PostSubject: Re: Love and Death (A speical preview)   Love and Death (A speical preview) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:19 am

Nice...
Also, I was once going to create a Kisshu x Ichigo (or a Kisshu x Me :p) fanific titled Love and Death...
We seem to have a lot in common about TMM :D xx
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Love and Death (A speical preview)   Love and Death (A speical preview) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:51 am

haha we do! I was originally going to have it be Love or Death, but Love and Death makes for sense.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Love and Death (A speical preview)   Love and Death (A speical preview) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:13 pm

Selene,I'm almost finished typing up chapter one. Would you still like to beta read it? If you're busy I understand.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Love and Death (A speical preview)   Love and Death (A speical preview) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:27 pm

I will. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Love and Death (A speical preview)   Love and Death (A speical preview) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:38 pm

awesome! I still need to type up the rest! Video games distract me dearly! I'm done with my internship for the summer so I have more time to work on it. I'll pm you it when I'm finished.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Love and Death (A speical preview)   Love and Death (A speical preview) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:37 pm

Hehe, and I'm off the next three days. Yay! ^^
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Love and Death (A speical preview)   Love and Death (A speical preview) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:56 pm

yay! I still need to type it up. ^^*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love and Death (A speical preview)   Love and Death (A speical preview) Empty

Back to top Go down

Love and Death (A speical preview)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next