Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser) - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser) - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser) - Page 2 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser) - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser) - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser) - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser) - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser) - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser) - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser) - Page 2 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser)   Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:06 pm

I have come along away from with writing. I just suffer from grammar and spelling mistakes.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 560

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser)   Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:08 pm

*Nods.* Our progress would be obvious if we compared current to past works. I actually haven't written any TMM fanfictions before, though, so this'll be a change. Both this idea, and the planned novelization.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser)   Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:19 pm

TMM was my second fandom fanfic.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser)   Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:36 pm

Hmm. Guess you've been an active participant for a while, then.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser)   Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser) - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:24 pm

Oh, a random scene I wrote up recently; involving Shifter Azumi (AKA, Hime from the oneshot).

Quote :
The dark haired Shifter idly browsed the marketplace wares, her black breeches and overcoat leading one to mistake her for a feminine man until they got to the fitted bust and her chin length hair. The fact that she wasn't dressed in the typical garments, and that the ones she wore were of fine quality, suggested her unspoken rank, leading to hushed respect rather than scorn at stepping out of her station.

Shifter Azumi idly examined a glass pendant at one of the stalls when she paused, allowing the rich red color to catch the sunlight. A smile quirked her lips, glancing at the stall keeper. "This is quite lovely. What are you asking for it?"

"Erm, four arals, ma'am," he returned quickly, politely inclining his head.

The dark haired Shifter nodded, dipping two fingers into the coinpurse at her hip and drawing out the gleaming copper coins. "I'll take it, if you please."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser)   Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Rites (Potential Fanfic Teaser)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2