Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension
by Arcane Today at 5:26 pm

» Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)
by Mew Ami Yesterday at 1:01 am

» Black Clover RP
by Zadi Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:15 am

» Ashes of The Phoenix
by Roisa09 Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:05 pm

» Things Never to Say to a Magical Girl Fan
by sailorpandabear Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:19 am

» Anniversary Project Announced!
by Silent_Magical_Girl Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:00 am

» Magical Stage Fancy Lala
by Silent_Magical_Girl Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:51 pm

» Lolirock
by Silent_Magical_Girl Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:03 pm

» The Site Rules ( Updated 11/17/13)
by Sandiadelsol Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 am

» Pokemon!
by RLinksoul Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:37 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:57 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Share | .

Yes Precure 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BunnyBelle
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 698

PostSubject: Re: Yes Precure 5   Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:17 am

That's a shame to hear :/ because I like all the characters alot more than when I started. But I guess I'll keep on going with the show.
Back to top Go down
http://kawaiibunny3.tumblr.com
tanyao
Civilian
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 20

PostSubject: Re: Yes Precure 5   Thu May 12, 2016 1:47 pm

I finished PC5 last night (haven't started Go Go yet).
So far I've only watched Futari Wa (Max Heart and Splash Star), Gopri, and now 5. So far, 5 has been my favorite.
I especially enjoyed the Nightmare organization. It differs from the Precure villains I've seen so far. They're a lot more structured, like a real business. The way the villains act mirrors the way people in their position act in the real world -- except, you know, for the whole "transforming into monsters with super powers" thing.

Bunbee reminds me of a store manager. He wants results, but his subordinates are just useless and there's not a whole lot he can really do about it. But ultimately, he didn't seem completely heartless. He was very against Arachnea using the black paper, and was angry that all of his employees were being taken from him. I felt sorry for him in the end and was hoping he'd return and get back at Kawarino somehow. He's my favorite villain so far.

Kawarino would be like Bunbee's district manager. Constantly breathing down his neck, pressuring him to get things done, even though there's really not a lot he can do.

Bloody is that old guy who's been there forever and thinks he knows best (and he very well might), and he can get away with saying whatever he wants. But ultimately, no one takes him seriously.

My favorite of the five Cures is Mint. At first I didn't care for her, because I thought she would be like a boring quiet bookworm, but she's actually a strong character who protects what she loves. And she's a writer, which is like, the best job ever. Also, I love mint flavored foods. I'm sure her appearance really boosted sales in the snack industry.

I absolutely loved the second ending theme. When it switched, my mind was confused for a second, and I thought "wait a minute, this seems familiar", and then I became excited and wanted to jump out of my chair.

Overall I loved it, looked forward to watching an episode or five every day. Can't wait to start the sequel.
Back to top Go down
tanyao
Civilian
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 20

PostSubject: Re: Yes Precure 5   Mon May 16, 2016 6:43 pm

Watched the movie today, didn't like it much. I mean, the fights with Dark Pretty Cure were pretty cool, but I didn't really feel any of the emotion. Nozomi seemed pretty attached to her dark copy, but I just wasn't feeling it. Didn't feel any attachment to the mirror world and didn't care for the villain.

I loved seeing the girls in their princess outfits again. It's like they were catering specifically to me!

Overall movie was like 3/10 for me, very disappointing compared to the series. Hopefully the sequel turns out better!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes Precure 5   

Back to top Go down

Yes Precure 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magical Girl Cafe  :: The Main Five :: Precure :: Yes! Precure 5-