Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2094

An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. Empty
PostSubject: An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic.   An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:45 pm

Hello all! RLinksoul or (Link) for short is the name I usually go by around online places. I am a 27 year old male from the easy-bake oven known as Florida.

I first got into Magical Girl shows about four years ago, when I watched Magical Project S, also known as the TV series of Pretty Sammy. Since then my life has been completely taken over by Magical Girls stuff, and I can't really complain.

In general I've always been fond of cute, heartwarming and idealistic things, so Magical Girl shows are pretty much made for me. 

I used to be a staff member for Magical Girl Confessions, but the tumblr had too much drama, and I got sick of doing confessions. The forum is now virtually a ghost town, and I'm missing being able to talk about these shows with people.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic.   An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:56 pm

Welcome! Glad to have you here Link! :D I always wanted to watch Magical Project S, but could never find it uploaded on youtube. 

I hope this forum wont be like a ghost town. It used to be a forum just for Tokyo Mew Mew, but it's now a magical girl forum in general. I hope it brings in more people. Because like you I love to meet and talk to people who  love this genre.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
ToriJ
Civilian
ToriJ
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 576

PostSubject: Re: An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic.   An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:57 pm

Hoot! Hoot! Welcome to the forum, Link -twists his head a full 360 degrees- I hope you enjoy your stay. There are a lot of things here to discuss so have a look around at all the various boards. -flaps his wings and flies away-
Back to top Go down
http://torijreviews.blogspot.com/
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic.   An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:17 pm

Mew Ami wrote:
It used to be a forum just for Tokyo Mew Mew, but it's now a magical girl forum in general. 
That I could really tell. XD The TMM forum has waaaay more topics than any other section. I can't complain though, I recently finished that series and never really had anyone to talk to about it.

Also, I didn't see a rule against mentioning anime downloading/torrenting, so I hope I don't upset anyone by mentioning that you can find Magical Project S on Bakabt.

And thanks for the introductions, Ami and strange owl person.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic.   An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:26 pm

Yeah feel free to post links for anime and such! There is a thread for that in the Tea Time forum.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic.   An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Welcome to the forum!  Hope you have fun. :)
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

Coffee Beans : 11249

PostSubject: Re: An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic.   An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:32 am

Hey there and welcome to the boards!!
Back to top Go down
http://moonkingdomforums.forumotion.com/forum
Beat
Hostess
Beat
Hostess

Coffee Beans : 715

PostSubject: Re: An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic.   An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:19 am

Vilcomen. I hope you have fun here, we're still in development, but we sure have fun. I'm Beat, the chef; The one who cooks up ideas for stories and RP. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic.   An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Many thanks to all who took the time to welcome me into this lovely forum.

I'm pleased to say that I'm quite content with my stay here so far. It's so nice to get away from tumblr and all the arguments about social justice, and just appreciate these fun, heartwarming, inspiring works of animation for what they are.

And actually be able to talk to people about them.
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

PostSubject: Re: An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic.   An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:10 pm

Well we like to talk and not about politics, so i think you're in the right place!
Back to top Go down
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
RLinksoul
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic.   An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Utena wrote:
Well we like to talk and not about politics, so i think you're in the right place!
If it was just politics that wouldn't be so bad. But I am so sick of talk about magical girls being infested with arguing about anti-feminism or representation of various minorities and what-not, and people blowing their stacks over any little remark about their favorite shows.
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

PostSubject: Re: An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic.   An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:55 pm

wow see i didnt' know that was happening. Why can't we just enjoy the animes as they are and not try to force the views of a wider world on a cartoon? You shouldnt' have a worry here mate.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic.   An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:59 pm

Because there will always be party poopers. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic.   An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic. Empty

Back to top Go down

An introduction from someone hoping to reclaim the magic.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1