Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Might as well introduce myself ;;; Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Might as well introduce myself ;;; Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Might as well introduce myself ;;; Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Might as well introduce myself ;;; Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Might as well introduce myself ;;; Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Might as well introduce myself ;;; Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Might as well introduce myself ;;; Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Might as well introduce myself ;;; Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Might as well introduce myself ;;; Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Might as well introduce myself ;;; Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Might as well introduce myself ;;;

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MintyKagi
Civilian
MintyKagi
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 501

Might as well introduce myself ;;; Empty
PostSubject: Might as well introduce myself ;;;   Might as well introduce myself ;;; EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:54 am

My name’s Kagi!! I’m not even sure if that’s even a real name, but whatever!!

Uhh... I've been into the magical girl genre ever since I started watching Pretty Cure with my sister at the age of 12. I'm 16 now and PreCure is still my favourite magical girl franchise (with Suite being my favourite series)! I also like Tokyo Mew Mew, Madoka Magica, Studio Pierrot's magical girl franchise from the 80's, and Sailor Moon.

I feel that magical girl shows have helped me realize that it's okay to be feminine. I was always ashamed of my interests as a little kid since that stuff was (and still is) considered weird for boys to do, and of course I was bullied for it. But after my sister showed me Pretty Cure and I got my first boyfriend, I started to come out of my shell and embrace who I really am.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OKAY THAT GOT PRETTY PERSONAL BUT I THINK THAT'S THE POINT OF THIS FORUM???? ID k uh. My hobbies besides watching magical girl anime are doodling, singing, and hanging out with my current boyfriend hghhhhhhh. My other interests include shounen/shoujo-ai, pop music, vocaloid, and kitties.

I hope to have a good time here!! Angry
Back to top Go down
http://chocomints-and-megucas.tumblr.com/
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

Coffee Beans : 11249

PostSubject: Re: Might as well introduce myself ;;;   Might as well introduce myself ;;; EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:36 am

Hey there Hon! Welcome to The Cafe!! I love that you're here and I can't wait to get to know you!! you seem like a really interesting person and I am so glad that you joined us! I hope you decide to post your art work here, as the graphics person around the boards I love when artists join! How many cats do you have? How long have you been with your boyfriend?

Again welcome to the boards!! Take a seat and get ready for fun!
Back to top Go down
http://moonkingdomforums.forumotion.com/forum
MintyKagi
Civilian
MintyKagi
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Might as well introduce myself ;;;   Might as well introduce myself ;;; EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:18 am

Utena wrote:
Hey there Hon! Welcome to The Cafe!! I love that you're here and I can't wait to get to know you!! you seem like a really interesting person and I am so glad that you joined us! I hope you decide to post your art work here, as the graphics person around the boards I love when artists join! How many cats do you have? How long have you been with your boyfriend?

I don't have any cats at the moment, since my sister's landlord won't allow it.Cry And in regards to my boyfriend, I met him last December, and we started dating in March! Blush  Thanks for the reply!

Last edited by MintyKagi on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : screwed up emotion ;;;)
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Might as well introduce myself ;;;   Might as well introduce myself ;;; EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:58 am

Welcome dear! Glad to hear that the magical girl genre in powered you! I think that's the best thing about this genre. It encourages people to be themselves! By the way I love your avi! Oh yay for another Tokyo Mew Mew fan!
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Might as well introduce myself ;;;   Might as well introduce myself ;;; EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:12 am

Welcome to the forum!  Glad to have you here.  :)
Back to top Go down
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat
Chat de la Lune
Cafe Cat

Coffee Beans : 11249

PostSubject: Re: Might as well introduce myself ;;;   Might as well introduce myself ;;; EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:36 pm

MintyKagi wrote:
Utena wrote:

I don't have any cats at the moment, since my sister's landlord won't allow it.Cry And in regards to my boyfriend, I met him last December, and we started dating in March! Blush  Thanks for the reply!
Well that just sucks about the cats. That is so awesome! I hope you two are happy!
Back to top Go down
http://moonkingdomforums.forumotion.com/forum
ToriJ
Civilian
ToriJ
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 576

PostSubject: Re: Might as well introduce myself ;;;   Might as well introduce myself ;;; EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Welcome to the forum, Kagi. I just joined the other day and that is so to a name. If parents can name their kids ESPN then you can name yourself Kagi. Hope to see you around ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://torijreviews.blogspot.com/
MintyKagi
Civilian
MintyKagi
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Might as well introduce myself ;;;   Might as well introduce myself ;;; EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:55 am

ToriJ wrote:
Welcome to the forum, Kagi. I just joined the other day and that is so to a name. If parents can name their kids ESPN then you can name yourself Kagi. Hope to see you around ^_^
Wait- did a parent really name their kid ESPN?????? w o a h
Back to top Go down
Beat
Hostess
Beat
Hostess

Coffee Beans : 715

PostSubject: Re: Might as well introduce myself ;;;   Might as well introduce myself ;;; EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:35 am

Welcome to the café! We've got everything for everyone! I'm Beat the chief who cooks up recipes for RP's and stories. I hope we have a good time and can get your healthy ration of Mahou-shoujo. Bon apetit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might as well introduce myself ;;;   Might as well introduce myself ;;; Empty

Back to top Go down

Might as well introduce myself ;;;

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magical Girl Cafe  :: Magical Information :: Introductions-