Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
+1 Alien Queen joins your party Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
+1 Alien Queen joins your party Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
+1 Alien Queen joins your party Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
+1 Alien Queen joins your party Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
+1 Alien Queen joins your party Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
+1 Alien Queen joins your party Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
+1 Alien Queen joins your party Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
+1 Alien Queen joins your party Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
+1 Alien Queen joins your party Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
+1 Alien Queen joins your party Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

+1 Alien Queen joins your party

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apfelblüte
Civilian
Apfelblüte
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 500

+1 Alien Queen joins your party Empty
PostSubject: +1 Alien Queen joins your party   +1 Alien Queen joins your party EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:45 pm

Hey!
First off: Don't take this title seriously. I used to jokingly call myself the Alien Queen when I was 13 or so, so I just used it here.

My name is Luna, I am a 17 year old student from Germany.
Tokyo Mew Mew has been pretty life-changing to me when I discovered it and my love for it accompanyed me through my life since then.
My opinions changed a lot and by now I am pretty calm about all of them.

Without any doubt my favourite character is Deep Blue. He fascinates me in all his nuances.
I really like all the aliens, too, especially Kisshu holds a special place in my heart.
Then I like Masaya Aoyama a great deal and the Saint Rose Crusaders a well. Probably some unpopular opinions?

I'm a bit of a shipper, but I don't think I get in the way of anybody's OTP with shipping Deep Blue / Aoyama? XD

I also live and breathe a lot of other fandoms, some obscure things about plastic toys, this and that.

On tumblr I'm lunatic-quiche and yeeeah

... Hi?
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: +1 Alien Queen joins your party   +1 Alien Queen joins your party EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:49 pm

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you joined, Lunatic!

You're not alone I actually like Aoyama (back in the day I didn't) and the Saint Rose Crusaders. I thought the Saint Rose Crusaders were awesome villains I wish the sequel was longer to show that.

That's awesome that they're from Germany by the way. My grandma is from Germany and next summer I get to go there at last! I'm super excited to see my grandma's homeland.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Apfelblüte
Civilian
Apfelblüte
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: +1 Alien Queen joins your party   +1 Alien Queen joins your party EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Haha, I used to hate Aoyama a lot as well, but I calmed down with hating any of the TMM guys, I think.
I used to have this raging hatred for all Mews sometime, too...

And yes, the Saint Rose Crusaders... They are actually pretty well developed, they got good backstories, it would just have done them some good to get their stuff expanded.

And haha, Germany has some pretty cities~ Where will you go?
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 560

PostSubject: Re: +1 Alien Queen joins your party   +1 Alien Queen joins your party EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Hello~.

First off, I have an important question. How do you pronounce your name? XD (I know the basics of German pronunciation, but I don't actually know the language. And this one is a mouthful.)

Deep Blue is definitely a mixed bag, though. A triad of Dissociative Personality Disorders. Yay for him, XD. I will agree that he's interest in itself, though. In TVtrope speak, the fact that he's a Stepford Smiler as Masaya is something to play with in written form, XD. (And, yay! Another Kisshu lover. :3)

I still have to read the manga, but I do have the Tokyopop translation on my computer in waiting. From what I know, though, Berri is either a "love it or hate it" character. I'm guessing this has something to do with her being the Scrappy Replacement?

What sorts of headcanons do you have for TMM?

And nice to meet you! ^^
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: +1 Alien Queen joins your party   +1 Alien Queen joins your party EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:00 pm

I believe we're going to munich? And some other small towns. My mom has it all planned out. I know we're going to a cheese farm! :D I'm super excited to go eat cheese in Germany. Cheese is my favorite food.
Back to top Go down
Apfelblüte
Civilian
Apfelblüte
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: +1 Alien Queen joins your party   +1 Alien Queen joins your party EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Oh god, I am exceptionally bad at trying to explain pronounciation with English syllables, but let me try...
Uhphelblewte? The 'te' being short, 'Uh' being intonated? This is the closest I get.

Haha, when I say 'Deep Blue' I only refer to that side of him though. I love Aoyama and Blue Knight both, but I strongly differentiate Deep Blue from them... even though how they interact is interesting. I have put too much thought in this and given it too much headcanon, I guess xD"

Haha, yes, Berri is controversial. The entirety of A La Mode is. It gets a lot of hate, some of which I can understand, but it's mostly due to people not actually giving it a chance. There is a lot to her personality that gets completely overlooked because people are very set on seeing her as a just a replacement.
The character in itself is not bad, but her placement in the story is, that I will agree on. The set-up on how she got to be a Mew Mew was a bad first impression, since that in itself is Sue-ish.

Oh, headcanons... I have a ton of headcanon about the aliens, especially Deep Blue. I always wondered why he was left on earth and how it felt for him to be there and how his entire current mind-set got to be.... So I made up a lot about that.
I also assume he is kind of a counter-part to the Mew Aqua... (And possibly the original Mew Aqua was what gave him his powers..)
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 560

PostSubject: Re: +1 Alien Queen joins your party   +1 Alien Queen joins your party EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:07 pm

XD, I'll have to get back to you on actually being able to pronounce it. Can I call you Blü for now? XD

*Nods.* Which is why I classified it as a Dissociative Personality Disorder - each one is entirely different, but nonetheless still the same person.

Haha, well, I've only finished the original manga. I'll try to read A La Mode soon, though, so I can discuss it with you. And, yes, set-up is just as important as characterization in some places. Shoddy footwork can make for backlash - which it has.

*Laughs* Well, if you have that many headcanons, let's make a thread specifically for headcanon discussion. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: +1 Alien Queen joins your party   +1 Alien Queen joins your party EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:09 pm

On that! god so many threads to make! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +1 Alien Queen joins your party   +1 Alien Queen joins your party Empty

Back to top Go down

+1 Alien Queen joins your party

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1