Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!  Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!  Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!  Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!  Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr.Yuri_Taeko
Civilian
Dr.Yuri_Taeko
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 4

Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!  Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!    Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!  EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 4:18 pm

I've waited this for a long time. Two years specifically (yeah, that's the time it took for the confirmation mail to come, it's crazy) 

I'm doctor Yuri Taeko... well, that's not my real name, but you can call me Yuri in here. I'm a guy fascinated by manga, anime, superheroes, comics, RPG... and of course, Magical Girls! Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!  1f4ab 

I have a wild ride with these kind of genre. You see, when I was a pre-teen I used to pretend I hated Magical Girls. "How dare you to come here then?" I picture you asking. Well... that perception drastically changed. I realized that, in reality, I do really like the possitive values, cute aesthetic and overall nice vibe these kind of stories give, I was just too stupid and "manly masculine type of guy" to admit it.
I'm also a huge fan of stories lead by cute badass butt-kicking girls in manga, and turns out Magical Girls ARE EXACTLY THAT! Yep, the very same kind of character I love to draw and writ--WAIT, we'll talk about that later. 

My favourite maho shojo series are, up to this day, Madoka Magica (the one that made me rediscover the genre), Futari Wa Pretty Cure (the one that made me fall in love with the genre, and taught me magical girls CAN KICK SOME SERIOUS BUTT!) and Ojamajo Doremi (whose art style and adorable storylines made me love this genre even more). I also have a very special place in my heart for Sailor Moon, since it was the very first Magical Girl anime I ever watched, although my brain kinda hided that info for several years, specially the ones I tried so hard to be a "magical girl hater". Jeez, what a jerk I was...

So, I've talked about drawing and creating characters, right? Well, that's because I'd want to become a well-known professional comic artist someday but I'll never achieve such a thing. I have a few (LOTS) of stories I'd want to tell using the art of manga, some of them featuring (you guessed it) MAGICAL GIRLS! 
Funnily enough, my username and avatar are based on the protagonist of one of my non-existant comics. 

So, I think this forum is a little "deserted" right now, but still I hope I can contribute and have a positive impact on it, in the same way Magical Girls have had on me.

If you got here, thank you for reading, and I hope we get along!  Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!  1f60a 
If you didn't, well... sorry for the rambling, I still hope we get along.  Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!  1f605
Back to top Go down
Beat
Hostess
Beat
Hostess

Coffee Beans : 715

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!    Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!  EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 3:54 pm

Thanks, yep, the forum is deserted, but it's always good to receive new faces. I'm Beat. I used to create magical worlds and rpg settings for the forum and some other things. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to make them and just go by the rules. Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Yuri_Taeko
Civilian
Dr.Yuri_Taeko
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!    Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!  EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:26 pm

Thank you for the welcome, Beat! (love you username, BTW) I'm very VERY glad to finally make it here.
Ooooohhhh... that "magical worlds and RPG settings" line got me quite interested. Nice to see some creative people in here.

And I'll check the rules again... just in case Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!  1f605 

Once again, thank you for your post.
Back to top Go down
sailorpandabear
Love Interest
sailorpandabear
Love Interest

Coffee Beans : 259

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!    Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!  EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 12:08 am

hello! welcome!  Please  don't be afraid to make a post. even if the place seems quiet,  at least some people are around.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Yuri_Taeko
Civilian
Dr.Yuri_Taeko
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!    Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!  EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 7:55 am

Thank you  @sailorpandabear I'm glad to be here. I have posted a few times already, but yeah... hardly anyone replies  Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!  1f605  Except for you and  @Beat that is!

I still look forward to interact with more users!
Back to top Go down
Sakuranbo
Best Friend

Best Friend

Coffee Beans : 142

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!    Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 11:57 am

Hi Yuri, it's very nice to meet you and welcome to the Magical Girl Cafe forum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!    Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings and salutations, Pretty Guardians and Handsome Defendors!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1