Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» Hi there
by CCSakuraGermany Today at 4:54 am

» Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)
by Miakemi Today at 1:37 am

» Hello!
by Mew Ami Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:10 pm

» Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension
by sailorpandabear Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:37 am

» Black Clover RP
by Zadi Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:15 am

» Ashes of The Phoenix
by Roisa09 Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:05 pm

» Things Never to Say to a Magical Girl Fan
by sailorpandabear Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:19 am

» Anniversary Project Announced!
by Silent_Magical_Girl Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:00 am

» Magical Stage Fancy Lala
by Silent_Magical_Girl Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:51 pm

» Lolirock
by Silent_Magical_Girl Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:57 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Share | .

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 12899

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:22 pm

Unfortunately Iris did not hear her phone go off. It was buried in her purse. She was busy talking to Lori who just finished a photo shoot. The girls were catching up until they were shooed away by another photographer who needed the space. They left the photo shoot room and decided to go get coffee to continued their conversation.

Love  Chat De Lune's Forum Wife  Love   Cool Miakemi's RL BBF Cool
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2748

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:42 pm

Gabriel tried to focus on work throughout the day, but no response from Iris caused a mounting anxiety to take hold. He needed to leave, but he also couldn't leave. Nathalie was so good at filling his schedule that there was no way for him to skip any without someone noticing. So, he had to suffer through the day while accomplishing very little.

Finally, his last meeting ended and he was able to leave the building without too much anger from Nathalie. He sped home, grateful there were no cops along the route, and then quickly entered the house.

He was surprised to see Adrien sitting at the table, doing his homework, rather than hiding away in his room. "Adrien, is your mother home?" He asked, skipping the usual 'how was your day'.

Adrien looked up, surprised. "Uh.. yeah. In the kitchen," he answered, his voice filled with confusion.

Gabriel nodded and headed to the kitchen.  Relief that she was safe was fighting with anger that she didn't text him when she got home or answer his text. "Iris," he said.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:47 pm

Iris was in the kitchen making some tea and snacks for her and Adrien. She was a great mood. She had a wonderful afternoon with Lori. It was great to reconnect with her old friend. And now she was going to spend time with her son while he was doing homework!

She noticed when Gabriel walked through the door. Iris smiled at him. "Hey. How was your day?"

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:58 pm

"It was.. Fine," he answered, trying to keep his words from sounding unnatural. "It looks like you had a nice day as well?" He said, pausing for a moment do decide how to bring up his text. "I was hoping you were going to text me when you were home."

Adrien paused in his studying. His father's actions were bothering him for some reason, but he couldn't put his finger on it. So, he decided to investigate. He stood and quietly made his way to just outside the kitchen to listen.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:01 am

"Oh," Iris said. "I got caught up and didn't think about it when I got home. Today I got to meet up with Lori! It was nice seeing her again." She didn't see through Gabriel's strange behavior.

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:13 pm

"That's good," Gabriel answered. "Please try to remember next time, though."

Adrien raised an eyebrow as he listened from his hiding space. He was used to his father's over-protectiveness, but his mother didn't seem to notice. Was he always overprotective of her, or was this something new. He couldn't remember..
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:18 pm

Iris stared at Gabriel with an odd look. She leaned against the kitchen counter and folded her arms. "Why do I need to tell you when I get home from your office?" She moved her hand she talked. "It's one thing for traveling, but going to point A to B it makes no sense at all."

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:42 pm

Gabriel stared at her for a moment before answering, "In case you've forgotten, we have terrible enemies. I want to know that you're safe. Is that a crime?"

Adrien's eyes widened. So this was new.. Then his mother wouldn't know what to expect from his father... He cringed as he realized there would probably be a fight coming.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:46 pm

"If something happens I will call you," said Iris. "I can take care of myself." She tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "It's easy to hide within crowds." Yes the brothers were dangerous, but she thought it was silly to tell Gabriel every time she left the house and when she got back.

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:48 pm

Gabriel crossed his arms, frustration starting to show on his face. "I understand it's easy to hide in crowds, but I'd still like to know. Is it really so hard to send a text to say you're safe?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:53 pm

"Gabriel, I'm not going text you every time I leave this house, okay?" Iris was getting annoyed. "So back off." She placed her hands on her hips. Iris stared him down.

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:03 am

Gabriel held her gaze with a stubborn gaze of his own. Why did she have to fight him on this? It was so trivial to pick up the phone and text someone. "Well, how often are you going to leave the house, anyway? It shouldn't be a problem to send one small text!"

Adrien bit his lip. He could think of only one reason why his father was being so adamant about this. And his mother was making it worse by not picking up on it.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:06 am

"I don't know," she said angrily. Iris was so done with this conversation. "You know me, Gabriel. I go with the flow. Like today I didn't plan on shopping for a new painting or going out with Lori."

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:19 am

"I know that! I'm not saying you can't leave the house. I just want to know if you're going somewhere so I can be assured nothing has happened to you! I don't understand why you can't do this one thing for me!" He hadn't meant to yell, but her continued refusal was angering him.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:25 am

Iris stared at Gabriel with a look of shock. She then bit her lip and turned away. "Please leave." She didn't know what to say to him. Also she wasn't going to change her mind. Iris felt it was silly to always tell him her whereabouts.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next