Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 12:59 am

"I don't know," Iris said. "I didn't plan to make it today." She then looked at Gabriel. "Perhaps those with great planning skills could think of something." Iris looked back down at her phone.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 12:02 am

Gabriel raised an eyebrow and shook his head. He hadn't expected her to be so upset about him hiding his plan from her. "I guess we're not having breakfast then. I'm not the type to plan meals," he answered with a shrug. They could always make toast if nothing else worked...

Adrien watched the interaction, biting his lip as he tried to figure out how this would end.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 12:08 am

"Then don't keep teasing me with secret plans," she said and stuck her tongue out at him. "It's not very nice you know." Iris leaned back in her seat. She really didn't feel like getting up now.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 12:21 am

"I wasn't trying to tease you. I just wanted to make sure you knew that I was trying. Obviously, all that's done is made made things worse for some reason. And do try and remember that you woke me up in a very unpleasant way, so maybe I'm just reacting to that," Gabriel retorted. This conversation was starting to get on his nerves. He wished she would just drop it.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 12:26 am

"Geeze someone needs to lighten up," she said. Iris then went back to playing with her phone. "And you didn't make anything worse." Iris hit the internet browser on her phone. It was time to look up a new phone to replace hers.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 12:32 am

Gabriel sighed and started toward the kitchen. "I'm going to make toast. Does anyone want some?" He asked. He also wanted tot start some coffee. Maybe he'd be in a better mood after some caffeine. 

"I'll have a slice," Adrien answered, hesitantly.

Gabriel nodded and looked to Iris, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 12:35 am

Iris glanced up and saw Gabriel staring at her. "Hmm." She thought for a moment. "Coffee please and oh toast with jam. Maybe some yogurt?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 12:44 am

Gabriel nodded and left the room to make the food.

Adrien was quiet for a moment before looking at his mother. "What was he talking about when he said you woke him up unpleasantly?" He asked, only wondering if he really wanted to know after the words left  his mouth. He was just so interested in what was causing this latest trivial argument. And if it was an argument he should worry about...
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 12:46 am

Iris glanced over at Adrien surprised by his question. She smiled and chuckled. "I gave him a wet willy to wake him up." She laughed even more. "I guess he's still sour about it. He hates it when I do that."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 12:12 am

Adrien stared at her, surprise evident on his face. "Yeah... I would be sour about that too..." He said with a shrug. He smirked and lowered his voice a little bit. "He's probably grumbling about it in the kitchen."

Gabriel stared at the toaster, tapping his foot impatiently. It was taking longer than he wanted. The coffee would finish first and get cold while he waited. Maybe it was time to invest in a newer toaster with more slots now that Iris was back.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

Iris grinned. "Probably." She put down her phone. "I should probably be on guard. He may be plotting something now. After all he's an ex-super villain." She laughed. Iris glanced back at the kitchen door wondering what was taking so long.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 12:28 am

Adrien chucked and shook his head. "Don't worry. His evil plots were never very good.  He couldn't even steal some magic jewelry from a couple of children."

Finally, the toaster finished the last couple pieces of toast, and Gabriel quickly put them on the plate of toast. He put the plate on a tray with some butter knives and then grabbed the jam and some butter from the refrigerator. He finished prepping the tray by grabbing the coffee mugs he'd filled while waiting for the toast and placed them on the tray as well.  Then he headed back to the dining room.

He placed the tray on the tray on the table and sat down. "Sorry for the wait. We need a new toaster.  This one takes too long."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 12:35 am

"Looks good," Iris said with a smile. She then let out a sigh. "You forgot the yogurt." Iris stood up and left the dinning room. She went into the kitchen and quickly returned with some yogurt.  Iris sat back down at the table. "I guess I have to do everything myself."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 12:44 am

Gabriel mentally cursed as she went to go get the yogurt. How had he forgotten the yogurt? It wasn't like it was something hard to remember. "You know, I wasn't trying to forget the yogurt," he as he took a piece of toast and started to spread the butter across its surface. "And I would have gone and gotten it for you after you mentioned it."

Adrien took a bite of his toast, fidgeting slightly. He hated this trivial semi-fighting they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 12:50 am

"Chill," she said. "I was only teasing." Iris started to dig into her yogurt. She turned back to her phone and decided to look at today's news. Which reminded her. She pulled up Paris's Weekly website. On the front page of its site was that article she made them write. She was happy that they didn't take back on their word. Iris decided to look up reactions to the article.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next