Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 11:10 pm

Iris turned and looked at both of the kwamis. She just smiled at them. "Sure, but I don't know how to make cheese fondue, Plagg. However I will get you some cheese from the fridge." She then headed to the kitchen.

Once Iris stepped inside the kitchen, she started to make both the tea and the hot chocolate. As she waited for both milk and water to boil, Iris got a plate from the pantry. She then loaded the plate with cookies, cheese, and bread.

Pain who was floating beside her twirled in happiness. "Yay bread!! Can I have hot chocolate too?"

Iris chuckled. "Of course." She frowned. Gabriel would need a snack too. She got the cookies for her and Adrien. Iris then remembered something! She had lemon cookies! The ones grabbed earlier were chocolate chip. She went got the box of lemon cookies out of the pantry. Iris placed them on the plate. "There."

When the milk and the water were boiling, Iris got out mugs and made the drinks by adding chocolate to the milk and a tea bag to the water. She then placed the mugs on a tray along with plate and went into the dinning room. Gabriel and Adrien were sitting at the table in silence. Iris put the plate down the table and looked at them. "Adrien, your father does in fact talk. He doesn't bite."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 11:26 pm

Adrien looked up as his mother entered and smiled. "I know," he answered. Despite their recent conversations, he was still so used to sitting in silence with his father. He had learned years ago that his father was not very talkative and gave up on starting conversation.

"Cheese!  It's been all day," Plagg said as he descended on the plate to shove as much cheese in his mouth as he could. Adrien rolled his eyes while trying to hold back a chuckle. Things seemed to be getting more relaxed now.

Lycca, trying to seem more dignified than his fellow kwami, also landed near the plate and grabbed a few cookies. Of course, his image of dignity was ruined a moment later as he took a sip of his small glass of hot chocolate, paused, flew through the wall to the kitchen, and came back with even more sugar that he dumped unceremoniously into his hot chocolate. Adrien couldn't suppress a laugh any longer as he saw the completely disgusted look on his father's face.

Taking in the scene, Adrien wondered if it was still too soon to ask about what happened outside. It might ruin the nice atmosphere in the room.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 11:31 pm

Iris chuckled and elbow Gabriel. "Lighten up." She then took her seat and grabbed one of the mugs of hot chocolate. "Gabe, I brought you lemon cookies for you try." Iris then took a sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 11:41 pm

Gabriel let out a quiet 'hmph' as he reached for his tea. "You can't tell me putting that much sugar in an already sweet drink isn't disgusting," he muttered. He took a sip of his tea and then placed the mug down so he could take one of the lemon cookies. He studied it for a moment, wondering if it was as good as lemon cake (though this looked store bought). He took a bite and nodded, appreciatively. "Thank you. These are pretty good," he said with a small smile at Iris. "Nothing beats your lemon cake, though."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 11:44 pm

Iris grinned. "Then I'll just have to make it sometime in the future." She then took another sip of her drink. When Iris placed the mug back down on the table, she tapped her finger against it. She glanced over at Adrien. They couldn't avoid a certain conversation anymore. "Adrien, would you like me to tell you about your grandfather?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 11:52 pm

Adrien took a drink of his hot chocolate to give him a moment to think about the question. He'd never asked about his grandparents before now. Before his mother disappeared, he had never thought to ask. He was happy with the family dynamic that existed at the time. And then, when his mother disappeared, his grandparents had left a negative impression that kept him from wanting to ask. Either way, he knew about his grandparents on his father's side now. He should learn about his grandparents on his mother's side too.

He swallowed and nodded. "Yeah.. What led to him ambushing us as we were walking to our door?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 11:58 pm

Iris slowly moved her mug closer toward her. "Because he hates the fact that I married your father." Iris paused to collect her thoughts. "Your father use to work for your grandfather. That's where he started his career. Then your father left and started his own business. Your grandfather felt betrayed. He believed your father used his networks to help start his business. Which is somewhat true Mrs. Mormin helped your father, but other than her he didn't steal any of his other clients or investors. So your grandfather formed a grudge against your father."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 12:05 am

Adrien stared at his mother. What a petty reason... "Really? He was upset because father did something most business people do at some point?"

His father nodded. "Your grandfather can't seem to take the competition. He acts like what I did was personal when it was just business."

"What else happened?" Adrien asked, "It sounded like there was a lot more history than just that.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 12:11 am

"Well," Iris said. "For starters your grandfather was pissed when I went to work for your father. He wanted me to be a model for his company. The reason I applied at your father's company was because I wanted to earn my job." She looked at Gabriel. "Also I loved your designs." She gave him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 12:26 am

Gabriel returned her smile and nodded. "I was intrigued when I saw your application. It was the best decision of my life to hire you." He looked back to Adrien. "Our relationship with your grandparents just went down from there. Your grandfather was never willing to give me a chance, and your grandmother ultimately sided with him."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 12:36 am

Iris nodded her head. She was then stared down at her hot chocolate. She was quiet for a few minutes trying choose the right words. Iris then looked up at Adrien. "Your grandmother did try to give your father a chance. In fact she invited him to our family Christmas part. Everything was actually going smooth despite your grandfather ignoring us." She then took a deep breath. Iris really didn't like thinking about this moment between her father her. "Right after dinner, I could tell your father was emotionally exhausted from being at the party. So I told him we could go home. Before leaving I had to say goodbye to my mother. We went into the kitchen and found both of your grandparents were there." Iris took another deep breath. "I lied to my mother were we were leaving early because I wasn't feeling good. I didn't want her to think ill toward your father. Then it happened.." Iris paused for a moment. "Your grandfather said, Vivien, get used to hearing excuses from our excuse of a daughter."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 11:36 pm

Gabriel reached and took Iris's hand in his, squeezing it comfortingly as she spoke. He hated to see how badly that night hurt her.

Adrien's eyes widened. "That's terrible..." He probably shouldn't be surprised that his grandfather had said something so cold considering the confrontation outside, but it was still shocking. Why was it that family issues seemed to affect all three of them?
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 11:40 pm

Iris smiled at Gabriel for grabbing her hand. She then nodded her head. "Yes it is." Iris paused. "What's worst that in the end your grandmother sided with your grandfather because in my defense your father called him an excuse."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 11:52 pm

"But why? My grandfather insulted you first.." Adrien asked. It just didn't make sense to him. The way his mother acted so hurt made their family seem very close. Surely, her family could dislike his father without hurting her so badly...? 

Gabriel looked at Iris. He had never really understood the reason either. Unlike her father, he never did anything to make Vivian hate him other than stand up for Iris. Which shouldn't have been an issue.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 11:56 pm

Iris sighed. "She just thought it would be best if I broke up with Gabriel and find someone else to make everyone happy. But I told her that wasn't going to happen." She was quiet for a moment. "Adrien, I gave up my family to be with your father. I actually said goodbye to them well at least to your grandmother."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next