Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 9:03 am

Iris leaned forward and kissed him. "I like that idea." She then laughed. Iris walked away and went around the desk. She sat down in one of the chairs. "So this morning I went through my belongings. I'm going to donate the clothes and other items I don't want anymore." She paused. "Oh and I threw away that painting of you and Adrien." She paused again. "And I bought a new painting to replace it. The art gallery I bought it from will deliver it tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 11:06 pm

Gabriel nodded as she mentioned going through her clothes. It made sense that she would want to get rid of anything that was out of style. He paused, however, when she mentioned the painting. He definitely could admit it was not a great painting, but he spent a lot of money on it. The frugal part of his mind cringed at the waste. He pushed the thought aside, the more rational part of his mind reminding him that Iris had great taste and probably chose a great replacement.

"I see. That's fine. I'm sure you chose something nice," he said. He was about to ask her about the rest of her plans when his office door opened.

"I have the pictures you asked for," Nathalie said before looking up and noticing Iris in the room. "Oh, good afternoon, Iris. I didn't expect to see you here so soon. Are you coming back to work?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 11:09 pm

Iris jumped from her seat, when Nathalie greeted her. "Nathalie! It's so good to see you!" She hugged her. "I am, but after the holidays I want to spend time at home first. So how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 11:35 pm

Nathalie smiled at the greeting. "That's good to hear. It'll be nice to have a better atmosphere around here," she said before answering Iris's question, "Anyway, I've been well. Just toiling away doing your husband's bidding. Speaking of which," she walked past Iris and closed the last amount of distance between herself and the desk. "Here you go." With that, she placed the folder containing the best pictures of Adrien onto the desk.

"Thank you, Nathalie," Gabriel said.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 11:38 pm

Iris frowned. She looked at Gabriel with a disapproving look. "You've been overworking, Nathalie for these past six years?" She looked back at Nathalie. "If so I think she deserves a vacation."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 11:45 pm

"I haven't been overworking her," Gabriel protested. Nathalie was always willing to do what he asked. Surely, she would have said something if she felt overworked.

Nathalie stared at Iris for a moment as if not comprehending. "A vacation? I don't know the meaning of the word," she said in mock wonder. 

Gabriel rolled his eyes. "You've never asked for a vacation, Nathalie."

"Of course not. Who would have managed Adrien's schedule if I was gone?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 11:50 pm

Iris crossed her arms. "Adrien's schedule? He's a teenager! He doesn't need one." Iris then walked over to Nathalie. "Now." She placed her hands on her shoulders. "You need a vacation." She glanced at Gabriel. "And it's on us."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 12:01 am

Gabriel narrowed his eyes at Nathalie who was grinning. Okay. So she deserved a vacation. That didn't mean she had to get Iris involved. "She can have a vacation, but I don't see why we should have to pay for it. She makes plenty of money. Also, Adrien needs a schedule because he's a teenager. He'd waste too much time on video games without one."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 10:38 pm

Iris rolled her eyes. "We need to have a talk about teenagers." She then turned to face him completely. "Anyway we are paying for her vacation because I'm sure she's been through hell for the past six years." She folded her arms. "I noticed the other employees have been through hell as well. They were afraid of me when the realized who I was, Gabriel." She spoke his name slowly.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 10:57 pm

Gabriel fell silent for a moment. That was probably true... He definitely wasn't at his best in the six years she was gone. "They've always been intimidated by me. I don't think it's that bad to expect perfection in my workers." He paused, eyeing Nathalie who did look tired now that he was actually paying attention. Not surprising considering how much work she'd been doing to keep everything at the office running smoothly while Adrien healed. "But you're probably right about Nathalie. She's my hardest worker and really does deserve a vacation."

He turned to his assistant. "Think about where you want to go and get me details so I can organize everything under my account."

Nathalie looked both surprised and satisfied that he caved so easily. "Thank you, Mr. Agreste," she said.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 11:05 pm

Iris elbowed Nathalie on the side. "It's Gabriel. Why are you speaking so formally now?" She smiled at her. "If I recalled correctly you called him sir to annoyed him."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 11:16 pm

Nathalie smiled at Iris and shrugged. "Things tend to be a lot more formal where no one's around to lighten the mood. Something that I'm guessing will be fixed soon."

Gabriel rolled his eyes. "We are in a business setting, you know. Formality is a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 11:18 pm

"Oh?" Iris turned around to look at Gabriel. "If that's the case then I guess you and I should have never pursued a relationship?" She placed her hands on the desk and leaned forward. "Mr. Agreste."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 11:26 pm

Gabriel raised an eyebrow before leaning forward as well, meeting her gaze with his own. "Well, Mrs. Agreste, considering I make the rules, this is one time where formality can be ignored."

Nathalie coughed loudly before turning away from them. "I think I'll leave before I have to report some misconduct to HR," she said, quickly exiting the room.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 11:28 pm

Iris burst out laughing after, Nathalie left. "Looks you can still play the game, Gabriel." She leaned forward more so their lips were almost touching. "Shall we reset the score board to zero? After all I believe I was winning before I disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next