Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» Hi there
by CCSakuraGermany Today at 4:54 am

» Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)
by Miakemi Today at 1:37 am

» Hello!
by Mew Ami Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:10 pm

» Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension
by sailorpandabear Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:37 am

» Black Clover RP
by Zadi Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:15 am

» Ashes of The Phoenix
by Roisa09 Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:05 pm

» Things Never to Say to a Magical Girl Fan
by sailorpandabear Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:19 am

» Anniversary Project Announced!
by Silent_Magical_Girl Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:00 am

» Magical Stage Fancy Lala
by Silent_Magical_Girl Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:51 pm

» Lolirock
by Silent_Magical_Girl Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:57 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Share | .

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2748

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:17 pm

Adrien pulled his bag and books from the car and shut the door, turning toward the school. He smiled when he saw his friends waiting for him. He missed school more than he had thought, and that was saying something.  He waved to his mother and walked up to his friends. "Good morning!" He said with an even bigger grin.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 12899

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:21 pm

Marinette smiled at him. "Morning. It's good to have you back."

Alya nodded. "It is." She then pushed her friends toward the front entrance. "Why don't we catch up inside? It's freezing outside." They headed into the school and stopped at their lockers. 

Iris drove away after, Adrien walked up to his friends. She headed back home and parked the car in the garage. She really needed to renew her license and get her own car. Iris went back into the house and found Gabriel in his office. He was talking on the phone. She stood there waiting for him to be done.

Love  Chat De Lune's Forum Wife  Love   Cool Miakemi's RL BBF Cool
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:36 pm

Once they were at their lockers, Adrien paused for a moment to remember his combination. So he hadn't been prepared for the spontaneous break from school, so he really didn't blame himself for briefly forgetting. He was able to open the locker after a couple minutes, and  he quickly shoved all the books and work he didn't need into the empty space.  When he was done with his locker, he joined the others and they headed to the classroom.

Gabriel narrowed his eyes; though, he knew Nathalie couldn't see from the other end of the line. "Nonsense. The company has been fine while I worked from home. Another week won't hurt." 

He cringed as Nathalie fired back, telling him that his company really needed their CEO back and any longer an absence when Adrien was already healed would result in some type of catastrophe that she refused to go into detail about. He had the nagging feeling she was just tired of listening to all the complaints, suggestions, budget issues, etc that he usually listened to. 

"Fine. Fine. I'll be there in an hour. Just don't complain if I don't look happy to be there." He finished the phone call a moment later and only realized Iris was waiting when he looked up. He gave her a small smile and stood. "Welcome back. Did you like seeing Adrien's school?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:42 pm

When they entered the classroom, they went to their seats and sat down. Marinette was happy to have Adrien back in school. Mostly because she missed him seeing him everyday, but she was getting annoyed copying notes for him. She looked at him. "If you feel lost feel free to ask me anything."

Iris was puzzled about Gabriel wanting to stay home from another week. Adrien was fine. She just smiled at him, when he started talking to her. "Yes I did. It was nice being apart of something again." She paused for a moment. Curiosity was getting to her. "Why were you planning to work another week at home? Adrien is better now."

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:53 pm

Adrien smiled, nodding gratefully. "Thanks, I will. Your notes really helped while I was out, so hopefully it won't be too hard."

Gabriel shrugged as he mentally reached for a quick explanation. "Oh.. I just thought it would be nice to have another week not having to deal with office issues in person," he said. It wasn't the strongest answer for someone with his work ethic, but hopefully she'd buy it.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:00 am

"No problem!" said Marinette. She turned her bag and started to pull out her sketchbook. Something then caught her attention in the corner of her. Marinette turned her head and glanced toward the classroom windows (why they windows between the hallway and the classroom is baffling to me). There were some people standing there clearly gossiping about Adrien's return. "Hmph. People are so rude."

Alya turned her head to see what Marinette was talking about. "Yeah." She looked back at Adrien and Marinette. "I'm surprise you weren't ambush, Adrien."

Iris stared at Gabriel. He seem so chilled about work. "You okay? You hate being away from the office. I always had to convince you to work from home or to take off in general."

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:29 pm

Adrien shrugged, eyeing the gossiping students outside their classroom. They quickly turned away and headed down the hall once they realized he had seen them. "I'm sure some of them were thinking about it... Maybe because I was with you guys?"

"I'm fine. It was just a thought. I need to go, though. Nathalie seems to think the office is going to burn down if I stay away much longer." He started towards the door as he said this, motioning for her to follow if she wished.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:40 pm

Marinette nodded her head. "Probably." She leaned back in her chair and then glanced toward the window. Today was going to be a long day.

Iris followed Gabriel. For some reason his answer seemed off to her. "Okay then." They stopped by the front door. She stared at him. Should she push him? She felt like she should. Iris hesitated. "Gabriel...are you sure everything is okay?"

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Gabriel paused as his thoughts battled for a decision.  He could end this charade of trying to act normal and admit to his anxiety, or he could stubbornly dig deeper and insist nothing was wrong.  A small, insistent tap from inside his breast pocket told him that Lycca was probably advocating the former.

Unfortunately, stubbornness won over honesty yet again.  He leaned forward and gave her a quick kiss before pulling away and pushing a smile onto his face. "Trust me.  Nothing is wrong.  Now, I'll see you later."  With that, he reluctantly walked out the door and fetched his car, wishing he could stay home with her.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:56 pm

Iris let out a sigh. Maybe she was imagining it. Gabriel was fine. There was nothing to worry about. She turned around and let out another sigh. She was home alone (minus Pain and the butterflies) so now what? Iris's gaze went to the painting of Gabriel and Adrien. That needed to go ASAP.

"Pain!" Iris cried. "I need you!"

The kwami came flying into the room and greeted her owner. "Yes?"

"We're getting rid of that painting," Iris replied and pointed to it.

Pain glanced over at it. "That will probably help improve the mood around here."

"Excatly! Pain, it's so show time!" Iris transformed into Peacock. She then flew up to the painting and grabbed a hold of it. Peacock tossed it to the ground below the stairs and watched it break in half. She grinned. That felt good. Peacock landed beside the broken painting and detransform. "Thanks, Pain."

"No problem! So what are you going to do with it?" Her kwami asked.

"Trash it," Iris replied and bent down. She then took the painting piece by piece to the garbage cans outside. Afterward Iris went upstairs to her bedroom. She was now in a cleaning mood.

Iris spent the morning going through her closet. She was placing the clothes she didn't want on the bed. She was planning to donate them. She then moved on to her shoes and handbags. If anything out of style must go!

Once she went through everything, Iris and Pain placed the clothing items into bags. Iris then took the bags downstairs and sat them down in the floyer. Iris then moved to decorating the rest of the house with the niknacks that Gabriel put away. She also returned photos to their old homes. Iris really wanted to get the walls painted, but she was going to wait after Christmas. Let things settled down.

It was around lunchtime, when Iris got a text from Adrien. He told her he was having lunch with his friends. So Iris decided to go out to lunch to treat herself. All this cleaning made her hungry! She grabbed her purse and left the house. Since Gabriel took the car, Iris walked to a cafe.

After lunch, Iris decided to go shopping. She wanted to find a new painting to replace the one she just threw away. So she shopped around in art galleries until she found the prefect one. Iris used one of Gabriel's credit cards (she knew where he stored them) to buy it. The painting was going to be delivered to their house tomorrow.

Iris stepped outside the art gallery and noticed she was near Gabriel's work. She smiled to herself. He probably would love a surprise visit. So she made her way to his office.

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:25 pm

Gabriel arrived at work in a rather sour mood. Under normal circumstances, he would have been delighted to get back to work but not with Iris alone at home and two enemies still out for blood. He headed to the elevator, ignoring his employee at the front desk who was in the middle of asking how Adrien was doing.

He ignored his secretary as well and entered to find Nathalie with a stack of fresh paperwork. "I hope every single one of those papers is important enough to warrant you calling me as if the company was on fire," he muttered as he walked past her and too a seat at his desk. 

Nathalie place the papers in front of him, rolling her eyes when she thought he wasn't looking. "Good morning to you too, Mr. Agreste. All these papers require your signature. I've been so busy keeping everyone in check that I wasn't able to bring them to you."

Gabriel frowned. He was pretty sure he had a signature stamp somewhere around here. He sighed. "Fine. Anything else on my schedule?"

"Yes. You have about 6 meetings that I've had to reschedule multiple times. Two this morning and four this afternoon. Here are the details," Nathalie answered, setting her tablet in front of him so he could look at the schedule and corresponding meeting notes.

"Thank you," he answered, not really happy with the fact she scheduled them all on the day he got back. At least she left him a two hour block for lunch. "I'll get started on this. Can you go make sure everything is running smoothly?"

"Of course," she answered and left the room.

Gabriel worked on reading and signing the various papers the entire morning, only stopping to attend the meetings. Finally, lunch came and he had food delivered because he had neglected to pack lunch that morning.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:41 pm

When Iris approached the office building, she saw people going in and out. She stopped and waited for her turn for the revolving door. Iris entered the lobby and came to a stop. Behind the visitor desk were two posters. One was her and the other one was Adrien. Sighed and shook her head. She told Gabriel not to play favorites when it came to his models. Otherwise the things could get toxic like did with Charlotte. Since Iris was still standing by the revolving door a person bumped into her.

"Hey!" said the person angrily. "Don't just stand there like an idiot! Move!"

Iris twirled around to face them. She didn't like being called an idiot, but she was going to be a better person. "Sorry! I.."

"Is there a problem here!?" yelled a person. 

She turned around and saw a security guard walking over to them. The person that bump into Iris made a bee line for the elevator. They knew actually who she was now.

The security guard stopped dead in his tracks, when he got better look of Iris. "Oh, I'm sorry Mrs. Agreste I didn't meant to yell you at." He seem nervous.

Iris smiled. "It's fine. It was kind of my fault." She moved away from the door. "I shouldn't be blocking people."

"Well have a good day," he said and then walked away.

Iris made her way to the elevator. She let out a heavy sigh. Great it seem everyone was afraid of Gabriel again. Which meant they were afraid of her. She pressed the up bottom and luckily the elevator was waiting for her. Iris got on and hit the floor she needed the door closed. The elevator then moved upward.

When the elevator arrived on her floor, Iris got off. She turned to the left and made her way to Gabriel's office. Before she go opened the door, the secretary yelled at her.

"Hey! You can't go in there without an appointment!" she nearly yelled. When Iris turned to face her, the secretary's face went pale. "Oh, Mrs. Agreste. I'm sorry. I didn't see you get off the elevator. I only saw you when you were at the door. Please go on in.."

Iris just smiled at her and turned around. She was going to have to talk to Gabriel about this. She opened the door and marched over to Gabriel. "Hey!"

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:51 pm

Gabriel heard the door opening and started to say something along the line of 'I'm busy' when he heard her voice and looked up. The words died before they escaped his lips. Instead, he stared at her in surprise for a moment before forcing a smile. "Hey. I didn't know you were dropping by," he said. He didn't see any evidence of a butterfly tailing her while she was out alone. How long had she been out, exposed to the danger of the brothers?
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:53 pm

She let out a giggle and walked around the desk so she could kiss him. "I thought I surprise you! I was just got done shopping and happened to be nearby." She glanced around the room. "Plus it's nice to see this office in the daylight." Iris gave him a wink.

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:05 am

"Shopping?" Gabriel murmured. She didn't say she was shopping today... He quickly snapped out of it and forced himself to focus on the current conversation while keeping his anxiety at bay. "I see," he said, pulling a smirk onto his expression. "Well, I could make this place darker like nighttime since that is what you're used to. I doubt anyone would like that, though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)   

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next