Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:37 pm

"That's fine," said Iris. She then glanced over at Fu. "Do you want to talk first or eat dinner?"

"It's probably best to get things out of the way first," Fu replied. "I would like to have a relaxing dinner." He glanced down at the kwamis who were sitting in the middle of the table. He then looked back up at everyone. "The brothers are currently not in Paris."

Marinette looked shocked. "How do you know that?"

"I don't sense their trace of magic anymore. For the record a person can hide their exact location with magic, but only those with high skill can hide their trace. Neither brothers posses that skill."

"When did their trace go away?"

"A few days after Adrien left the hospital. After that I searched the city to be sure. Rin is always trying to improve his skills. I'm sorry I didn't informed everyone at once. After the mega beast, I wanted to give everyone a little break."

Iris smiled at Fu. "It's fine. It was nice to have some days off from fighting."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:47 pm

Gabriel crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair. "I would have liked to know sooner. They most likely know our identities, and they're trying to kill us. We need to know where they are to be safe." He tried to keep his voice level and polite, but he couldn't help narrowing his eyes in displeasure. 

Adrien tapped a finger on the table and spoke up before his father could keep complaining. "But why would they leave when they knew one of us was down? Wouldn't it make more sense for them to attack the house?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:56 pm

Fu stared at Gabriel for a second. He made a point. It probably was better to tell them at once. He was about say something when Adrien spoke up. Fu turned his attention to him. "Two things. One this house is protected by my magic the same goes for Marinette's apartment. They can never find your homes unless if they follow of you directly. Then the spell is broken. Two the brothers' each have their own trace a magic. Kou's trace left the city first. My theory is Rin went to go look for him."

"Do you think they'll be back?" Marinette asked.

Fu nodded his head. "Yes. If Rin really wants to get his hands on the miraculouses then they'll be back. So stay on guard. They might change things up. I'm sure Rin is furious that the mega beast failed."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 10:18 pm

Adrien bit his lip and nodded, not quite convinced the brothers wouldn't create another mega beast. The first one only failed because his father had come at the last minute and stabbed it. If they made more than one at a time, the success rate would probably increase. He shuddered at the thought.

"Any guesses on what they might do when they return?" Gabriel asked, leaning forward. Surely, Fu could make an educated guess. The brothers had been after the miraculouses for a while, after all.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 10:24 pm

Fu shrugged. "No clue. Just stay on your guard. I will warn all of you when they returned."

Marinette frowned. She wish that Fu had some kind of idea of what they would be up against. She leaned back in her seat. A look of worry was now filling her eyes.

Fu sighed. He felt tense and dread in the air. "Don't let this get you to. Everything will be fine. You four are excellent miraculous holders. In fact some of the best in years."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 10:49 pm

Gabriel highly doubted he was one of the best miraculous holders in recent years. Not only did he receive the miraculous illegitimately at first, but he also used it to terrorize Paris for about two years. Still... They would be an amazing team if he and Adrien could finish working through their differences. So, Fu wasn't completely wrong.

"If you say so. But being excellent miraculous holders is not a guarantee everything will be fine," Gabriel said, stubbornly. Apparently, he was lacking in the skill of being positive.

Adrien rolled his eyes. "It should be fine. You're always at work, mom's always at home, and Marinette and I are either together or at our homes. Like Fu said, we just have to be alert."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 10:54 pm

Fu sighed again. "Someone needs to be more optimistic."

Iris chuckled. "Ignore, Gabe. He's too realistic for his own good." She gave her husband a small smile. She truly was grateful that Gabriel was more grounded than her. Someone needed to be in their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 11:04 pm

"Hmph. I just don't want us to be lulled into a false sense of security," Gabriel muttered, crossing his arms again. If only they could be a little more serious.

Adrien shrugged, "I say we stay alert and enjoy the rest of our time off from fighting. We can worry more when they come back."

Gabriel gave his son a disapproving look. It's sounded like the near death experience had done little to improve his son's recklessness. At least he was acknowledging they needed to stay alert.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 11:09 pm

Iris felt panicked by her family's interaction. "Anyway. Anything else Fu?"

He shook his head. "No. Like I said I'll keep everyone updated."

"Alright," said Iris. "Shall we dig in? I hope everyone likes it!" She gave everyone a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 11:04 pm

Everyone agreed the meeting was done and they enjoyed dinner. As usual, Iris had made a delicious meal and desert. Once dinner was over, Adrien and Marinette hung out a little bit longer while Gabriel helped clean up.

It was a few hours later before Adrien headed to his father's office to talk about the scrapbook. He knocked on the door and didn't have to wait long before hearing his father's voice tell  him to come in. So, Adrien entered without hesitation. He had a goal in mind, meaning this would not be an awkward conversation.

"Hey," he said and he walked over to the desk to face his father.

His father nodded in acknowledgement, and Adrien glimpsed a quick flash of curiosity as his father tried to figure out what he wanted to say about the scrapbook. "Hello, Adrien. Has Marinette headed home?"

Adrien nodded. "Yes."

"You wanted to talk about the scrapbook in your mother's sewing room, right?" His father asked, as if confirming that he understood what their conversation was supposed to be about.

"Yeah. I had an idea for a Christmas gift for mom and wanted to know if I could have some of the original prints of my modeling from when I started to now. I want to update her scrapbook for her," Adrien answered. "Do you think that would be a good gift?"

Gabriel thought for a moment before nodding. "She'd love that. I'll have Nathalie look through the pictures at work tomorrow and deliver as many as she can for you to choose from."

Adrien grinned, surprised at how easy that request had been. Of course, it probably would have been harder if he wanted the pictures for his own reasons, but that didn't really matter. "Great! Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 11:24 pm

When Marinette got home, she greeted her parents. She talked to them for a bit before going upstairs to her bedroom. Since she didn't have any homework Marinette decided to get back to working on Adrien's hoodie. She walked over to her closet and pulled out a box which contained the hoodie project.

Marinette sat the box down in the middle of the room. She then grabbed her sewing box off her desk and sat down next to the box on the floor. She opened both boxes and got to work. Marinette still had to sew by hand since she didn't have sewing machine anymore. She was currently saving up to buy a new one.

Tikki sat down beside her. "How long do you think it will take you to finish it?"

"Hmm. A few days," Marinette replied as she sew. "It depends on school."

Tikki nodded her head. "Should be easier without a cast."

Marinette chuckled. "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 10:35 pm

Adrien reached a hand to his alarm with a groan, completely unprepared to go back to waking up early. He sat up and stretched with a yawn. "Time to get up, Plagg," he murmured as he headed to his bathroom to get ready.

He found his kwami raiding the Camembert when he re-entered the bedroom.  "Hey, you're still supposed to be on cheese rations!"

Plagg shrugged, and gave him an impish smile. "Rations? What are these rations you speak of?"

"You know what I'm talking about," Adrien answered, rolling his eyes. "Come on. It's time for breakfast. You'll just have to go the entire day without cheese."

Plagg's eyes widened in mock horror. "You wouldn't!"

"I would," he answered while simultaneously grabbing a piece of the Camembert. "Of course, you might get this piece for good behavior. If you can handle it."

"You're on, kid," his kwami exclaimed with a grin.

"Great." Adrien grabbed another piece (this one just in case). "Let's go see what's for breakfast."

With that, they headed downstairs to the dining room where his father was sitting reading a newspaper.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 10:41 pm

Iris entered the room from the kitchen. She was carrying a mug with in coffee in it. She smiled at her son. "Morning, Adrien." She then took her seat at the table. Breakfast already on the table. Iris pulled the ring out of her pocket and gave it to her son. "Are you ready for school?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 11:03 pm

Adrien took the ring back and quickly slipped it on his finger. "I guess. I need to get used to waking up early again." He took a bite of his breakfast and grinned. Six years of eating five star cooking, and he still preferred his mother's food.

Gabriel put the newspaper down and took a sip of his coffee. He smirked and made sure he kept his tone light enough that his son wouldn't take offense as he said, "You're out of practice. Usually, you can stay up extremely late and then seem completely well-rested the next morning."

Adrien paused for a moment, studying his father's expression before shrugging. "It won't be long before I get back on track."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 11:06 pm

Iris took a sip of her coffee as she watched her family interact. She could tell Gabriel was teasing Adrien. She hoped Adrien will pick up on his teasing soon. Iris placed her mug down. "So Adrien, how do you get to school?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 66 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 66 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next