Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 11:03 pm

Adrien led Marinette out of the room, down the hallway, to the area under the attic. He reached up and grabbed the string, pulling it down in one motion and then gesturing her to follow him up. "Doesn't this just look like the perfect evil lair," he asked, jokingly as she entered the large attic.

Gabriel nodded to Pain and headed to the foyer. He still wasn't really looking forward to having company, but information about the brothers was worth more than his wanting to be alone. He stopped at the front door and hit the camera button. Though he was pretty sure it was Fu, he didn't want to unintentionally invite the media into his yard.  Once he confirmed it was, indeed, the old man he pressed the gate button so it unlocked and opened to let Fu in. 

He waited at the door and then greeted Fu, "Good evening. Good to see you had a safe trip here."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 11:07 pm

Marinette stopped and glanced around the room. "It was here...?" She looked at him. "This whole time!" Marinette looked around the room again. "Jackady makes so much sense now."

Fu smiled at Gabriel. "Hello. It's good to see you Gabriel." His smile grew wider when he saw two butterflies flying toward him. "I see you let them have free range. Good! They hate being cooped up."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 11:14 pm

"I know, right! He was able to transform back and forth just as easily as I was. And I guess there's no way for him to protect himself from his own creations..." Adrien looked around the room, still in awe that they had such a large attic that he never had a reason to enter before. "Just think of how much better it would have been if I found this place before things got bad..."

Gabriel nodded, eyeing the butterflies as they fluttered happily around Fu. "Yes. After we let the hired help go, there was no reason for them to hide. Plus, it's one less thing for Lycca to whine about," he said with a smirk while leading Fu to the living room. "Iris is in the kitchen making dinner. Can I get you anything?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 11:18 pm

Marinette placed her hand on Adrien's shoulder. She gave him a comforting smile. "That's behind us now. Things will get better."

Fu sat down on the couch the moment they walked into the living room. "I'm good for now. Thank you." He glanced around the room. "Excited for Christmas? Where's the tree?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 11:40 pm

Adrien nodded and wrapped his arm around her waist to bring her closer to him. "You're right." He paused for a moment just to enjoy her closeness and then glanced toward the ladder. "You want to go back to my room?"

Gabriel let out a sigh. "Iris and Adrien wanted a real tree this year. Usually, I use the fake one in storage. It works just as well as a real tree."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 11:46 pm

"Sure," said Marinette with a small smile. They then left the room and went down the steps. Marinette watched Adrien put away the stairs. Once the stairs were gone, they walked down the hallway. As they walked Marinette noticed an opened door. She stopped and looked into the room. She gasped. "Oh wow!" She couldn't help, but walked in. "A sewing room? Was this always here?"

Fu chuckled. "Either way it seems like you three will have a nice holiday together." He then gave Gabriel a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 12:54 am

Adrien followed her into the sewing room and nodded. "It's always been there. It's just always been locked before my mother came back. This is her sewing room, so my father didn't want anyone to come in here when she was gone." He walked past her and examined some of the items in the room. It looked like his mother was in the process of reorganizing.

Gabriel nodded. "I think I might actually be excited for Christmas, for once." It would be nice to see Adrien happy after six years of failed Christmases where they barely interacted. And it would be wonderful to finally have Iris home to celebrate.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 1:04 am

Marinette couldn't help walk around the room. She was admiring everything. She touched some fabric that was sitting on a shelf. Marienette found herself in heaven. She wondered if Adrien's mom would give her tips. Her mother could sew, but not on the same level as her.

As she walked around the room something caught her eye on the sewing table. It was a photo album. On the front cover it said Adrien. Marinette couldn't resist and opened it up which revealed to be a scrapbook. "Hey, Adrien look at this." She was flipping through the pages. "It looks like your mom made a scrapbook about you."

Fu nodded his head. He decided to change the conversation. "Is Marinette here?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 1:29 am

Adrien turned back to Marinette and walked over to the sewing table to watch as she flipped through the book. "I've never seen this," he said. Not that he was surprised. He could tell his mother was the type to take many, many pictures. It was nice to see the happier moments of his childhood.

He frowned when the pages filled with pictures abruptly ended. Another reminder of his mother's disappearance... "She's probably disappointed she doesn't have more pictures..."

Gabriel nodded. "She's upstairs with Adrien."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 12:39 pm

"Yeah," Marinette mumbled. She was staring at the last page. "She had your 10th birthday ready to go.."

Iris walked into the living room and saw Gabriel and Fu talking. She smiled and walked over to them. "Hello, Fu."

Fu turned and returned her smile. "Hello, Iris. It's good to see you."

"I'm glad you had a safe trip. Marinette is here."

"Gabriel told me," he said as he nodded his head.

"Good. Well dinner is ready!" Iris looked at Gabriel. "Why don't you get the children and the kwamis? You don't need to find Pain. She's in the dinning room already." She turned her attention back to Fu. "You can follow me."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 10:55 pm

Gabriel nodded and left the room. He walked up the stairs and turned to go to Adrien's room when he heard voices from the sewing room. His first instinct was to go in there and reprimand the kids for messing with Iris's things, but halfway there he remembered them doing so was no longer an issue. He walked the rest of the way to the room and peaked his head in to see them looking over the scrapbook Iris had left on the table.

Clearing his throat, Gabriel entered the room. He saw the very slight motion of Adrien trying not to jump in surprise before his son turned to him. "Yes?" Adrien asked.

"It's time for dinner." Gabriel looked down at the scrapbook and noticed the blank page set up for Adrien's birthday. He frowned, thinking how upset Iris still was about missing so much. 

"Okay.." Adrien answered, his eyes also traveling back to the scrap book. He bit his lip and looked back at Gabriel, motioning to the scrapbook. "Can we talk about this tonight after dinner?" 

Gabriel raised an eyebrow but nodded. "Yes. We can talk in my office." He answered. He paused for a moment before adding, "Are Plagg and Tikki with you?" At Adrien's nod, he continued, "Good. Go downstairs. I'm going to go find Lycca."

Adrien nodded and Gabriel left the two of them to go find his kwami before heading down to dinner.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:02 pm

Marinette glanced at Adrien after his father left the room. She was taken by surprise. "You're going to talk to your dad about this?" She hope she didn't sound shock.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:11 pm

Adrien nodded and reached over to close the scrapbook. "I want to get his opinion on something," he answered with a shrug. He had an idea for a Christmas gift, but he didn't want to say too much until he got help from his father. After all, there was only one of them in this house that had every single modeling picture he had ever taken, and it wasn't Adrien.

"Let's go downstairs."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:18 pm

Marinette frowned. She wanted a better answer. She watched him close the scrapbook and decided to push him. He'll probably tell her about the talk. They then left the room and headed downstairs. 

Once downstairs, they walked into the dinning were greeted by Iris and Fu. Dinner was all laid out the table. Marinette took her seat beside Adrien while Fu sat down next to Iris. They were just waiting for Gabriel.

Marinette leaned back in her seat. She was starting to feel anxious. What did Fu find about the brothers? It didn't help that Fu seem relaxed. Was he keeping calm for the sake of things? Or did he have good news?
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:26 pm

Gabriel found Lycca in his sock drawer, munching on some candy he must have sneaked from one of the supposed to be secret hiding spaces. Gabriel narrowed his eyes. "You're going to ruin your dinner," he said, his arms crossed.

"You know I don't need dinner. Candy's all I need," Lycca answered, not the least bit phased by Gabriel's annoyance.

"Oh really? I think you'll be having carrots tonight." Gabriel kept a stern gaze as Lycca stared at him, mortified. "You know better than to raid the candy when you're not supposed to," he added.

"That's not fair, Gabe! I was hungry and you were busy!" Lycca pouted, his glare meeting Gabriel's eyes.

"Then you should have asked. Even if I was busy, it takes very little time to get candy for you," Gabriel said. "Now, let's go downstairs. Everyone's waiting for dinner to start, and we need to hear what Fu has to say."

"Fine," Lycca grumbled.

They headed downstairs to the dining room and Gabriel sat down. "Sorry to keep you waiting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 65 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 65 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next