Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 10:53 pm

Iris was pouring herself a cup of tea as her and Gabriel were cooking. It was nice to have company while in the kitchen.  She smiled at Adrien when he came into the room. She took a sip of tea the moment Adrien made the sibling comment. Iris nearly choked.

"Adriennnnn!" Iris nearly yelled. Her face was bright red.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 11:00 pm

Gabriel stared at Adrien, speechless. His statement felt like some kind of invasion of privacy. "How..."

Adrien raised an eyebrow. "How, what? How do I know what you did last night? You can't really send the kwamis to my room without me figuring out what's up."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 11:02 pm

"We didn't send them in there!" Iris said. She felt flustered still. "I had no idea that they do that." She looked away. "Sorry. It's been 6 years..."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 11:15 pm

Adrien shrugged, "No reason to apologize. I just wanted to let you know Pain and Lycca made it super obvious. Might be good to tell them to go somewhere else next time."

Gabriel crossed his arms. "I'll talk to Lycca later. I never ordered him to your room."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 11:18 pm

Iris let out a sigh. "Well breakfast is almost ready. Oh." She pulled out Adrien's ring. "Here." She handed it to him. "29 more days to go."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 11:41 pm

Adrien took his ring and slipped it onto his finger.  The reminder of his punishment hurt, but he forced a smile instead so he didn't look too ungrateful. "Thank you," he said. "I'm going to go sit at the table."

Gabriel watched Adrien leave before looking at Iris. "It seems you've upset him," he said with a small smirk. Adrien would never have forced himself to be that calm if he had reminded him just how long he was grounded.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 11:48 pm

Iris noticed his force smiled. She looked at Gabriel. "I didn't mean to. Keep an eye on the food." She left the room at once and sat down next to Adrien. "Hey. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I was just poking at you since you poked at us."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 12:00 am

Adrien shrugged. He hadn't expected his mom to come apologize since she had every right to take a jab at him. He did break the rules and almost die after all. "It's fine.. I just didn't really want to hear a reminder.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 12:08 am

"Then I won't do it again," she said. Iris hugged him. She then stood up. "Well I better go make sure your father doesn't burn down the house." Iris headed toward the door then suddenly remembered something. She glanced at Adrien. "Oh. By the way Fu is coming over tonight. We're having a meeting about the brothers. Please tell Marinette. She needs to come. We're having dinner too." Iris then went into the kitchen.

She walked up to Gabriel. "Well." Iris looked down at the food. "I'm glad you're not burning anything." She teased him as patted his back.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 10:59 pm

Adrien smiled. "Good plan," he said as she headed towards the kitchen door.  He waited until she was out of the room before pulling out his phone and sent a quick text to Marinette. 'Fu's calling a meeting tonight at my house. Can you make it for dinner? It sounds important.'  

"Statistically speaking, there has to be at least one time I don't burn something" Gabriel said with a small smirk. "Is Adrien okay now?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 11:10 pm

Marinette woke up to her phone buzzing. She rolled over to the side and picked up her phone off the nightstand. She saw she had a message from Adrien. Marinette opened it and read the text. She sat up and glanced over at Tikki who was sleeping on her other pillow. Marinette nudged her.

Tikki let out a yawn and rubbed her eyes with her paws. "What is it?"

"Adrien texted me. He saying that Fu wants to meet with us tonight."

"Oh?" Tikki sat up and was now wide awake. "Did he why?"

"No, but he said it sounded important."

"Hmm." Tikki folded her arms. "I'm sure it's about the brothers. You know they haven't attacked since Adrien's mishap."

Marinette glanced down at her phone. "You're probably right." She quickly typed her confirmation to Adrien. She then hit sent. "The meeting is at Adrien's house and we're having dinner."

"That will be nice."

Iris nodded her head. "Yeah. I guess he's still sensitive." She decided to go grab the plates.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 11:25 pm

Gabriel chuckled and nodded. "He'll probably always be sensitive. You two are very similar." He continued working on the food, stirring occasionally until it looked done. "I think it's done. What do you think?" 

He scooped the food onto the plates Iris had gotten out once she agreed the food was done. Then they headed out into the dining room, where Adrien was waiting. Gabriel passed him one of the plates and then walked around the table and sat down.

"Thank you," Adrien said. He took a bite and grinned. "It's delicious." He continued after a quick pause, "Marinette said she can come tonight."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 11:34 pm

"Wonderful!" Iris said as she sat down in her seat. "I'll make us a nice meal! Adrien, after breakfast your father and I are going to the store. I need to pick up a few things for tonight." She started to eat her breakfast.

Around dinner time Marinette headed over to Adrien's house. She stopped at the front gate and rang the door bell. Mrs. Agreste answered and unlocked the gate. Marinette pushed the gate open and walked up to the front the door. She opened the door and was greeted by Mrs. Agreste.

"Hi, Marinette," she said cheerfully.

"Hello," Marinette said back.

"Fu isn't here yet. Adrien's is in your room. You're free to go join him. I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything."

"Oh do you need any help?" Marinette asked.

"No, but thank your asking," said Mrs. Agreste. She then turned around and walked away.

Marinette decided to head up to Adrien's room. As she walking up the stairs Tikki came out of her purse and floated along side her. When they got up the stairs, they came to a halt. A white butterfly flew pass them.

"A butterfly?" Marinette said with a puzzle look on her face. It noticed her and happily flew over to her. She reached out her finger and it landed on it.

"That butterfly is one of Hawkmoth's," Tikki said. "When Lycca is active the butterflies are as well."

"Oh," said Marinette. She lifted her finger up in the air and butterfly flew away. They then headed into Adrien's room. When they got to the door, Marinette just walked on in. "Hey!" She saw more butterflies. "I'm guessing your house has been invaded?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 11:43 pm

"Something like that," Adrien said with a shrug as a couple butterflies landed on his shoulder. "They've been wanting out of the attic for a long time. At least, that's what Lycca said." The butterflies fluttered around him as if to agree. "Do you want to see Hawk Moth's evil lair?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 10:50 pm

"Evil lair?" Marinette questioned. Did his dad really have an evil lair? "Sure. Show the way."

Meanwhile outside Fu was slowly walking toward the Agreste household. He was about a block away. He was feeling slightly annoyed that his old age was getting to him. Fu turned the corner and could see the house. He tried to pick up the pace.

Wayzz floated outside his pocket. "Master, you should have had the meeting at our place."

He glanced over at his kwami. "I know, but there's too many of us now. Their house is more comfortable."

"You could of had one of them picked you up then."

"I don't want to be a bother." They finally made it to the Agreste household. Fu pressed the button to ring the bell.

Inside Iris was in the middle of cooking. She heard the bell ring. She wanted to go look to see who was at the gate, but she couldn't leave the stove. "Pain go have Gabriel get the gate."

The kwami nodded her head. She floated away and flew around the house until she found Gabriel in his designing room. "Someone is at the gate."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 64 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 64 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next