Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 11:40 pm

Gabriel sighed in contentment, still half asleep but awake enough to register her touch. "Good morning," he whispered as he mentally pulled himself into consciousness. He blinked and gazed into her eyes. It felt so good to have her with him.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 11:42 pm

Iris smiled at him. "Morning." She kept on playing with his hair. "You held me in your arms all night." She then kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 11:51 pm

Gabriel deepened the kiss, keeping it going as long as he could until they needed to breathe. "I was making up for lost time. All I want is to be close to you."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 11:57 pm

Iris wrapped her arms around him. "You can hold me every night. I don't care. I'm loving how you're being more affectionate." She kissed him again. Iris wanted to make it deeper, but the phone rang. "Ugh! Now?" She sat up.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 12:02 am

Gabriel sat up too and paused, deciding whether or not he should leave the room to give her privacy. The romantic mood they had going a moment ago was dead now. He turned so he could stand up from the bed and go look through his drawer for today's outfit. It was rude to eavesdrop, but he was slightly curious. He'd leave if she told him to.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 12:12 am

Iris glanced over at the caller ID and saw it was Fu. She then quickly leaned over and pulled Gabriel toward her. "It's just Fu. Stay. You can hold me." Iris turned her attention back to the phone and picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hello, Iris," said Fu.

"Hey, Fu! How are you?"

"I'm good. I hope you're well."

"I am. Just adjusting back to being home."

"Good. How's Adrien?"

"He's back on his feet. Tomorrow will be his first day back at school."

"Wonderful," said Fu cheerfully. "I'm happy to hear he had a speedy recovering. Now the reason I am calling is that we need to hold a meeting. I'm sure you notice there hasn't been attack since that mega shadow beast."

Iris nodded her despite the fact Fu couldn't see her. "Yes."

"I know why and I would like to discuss it in person with everyone."

"Alright. How about we have the meeting here tonight?" Iris suggested without letting Gabriel know and give input. "I can make dinner."

"Excellent. Your house is better anyway. What time should we meet then?"

"How about 7?"

"Sounds good! See you then."

"Alright. Bye." Iris hung up the phone. She glanced back at Gabriel. She just realized what she did. "Uhh so we're having a miraculous meeting here tonight..."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 11:24 pm

Gabriel stared at her for a moment, processing the sudden and unexpected meeting. He wanted to complain about having to shove it in his schedule without warning, but it was probably important given they hadn't heard from their enemies in some time. He sighed and shrugged. "I suppose it's urgent?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 11:34 pm

"I guess?" said Iris. "He said he knows why we haven't heard from the brothers lately." She wrapped her arms around him. "I guess I'll make something special tonight for dinner. Do you want to go to the store with me? Or is that too short notice?" Iris just wanted him to go because she missed shopping with him.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 11:43 pm

Well, at least Fu had some idea what was going on. Not knowing was getting on his nerves. 

His attention was brought back to Iris as she asked if he wanted to go shopping with her. As much as he disliked shopping, going with her meant he wouldn't have to use one of the butterflies to spy on her (something that would probably be more difficult now that she knew what they looked like). He leaned towards her and kissed her forehead. "It's quite short notice, but I think I'll make an exception."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 11:49 pm

"Really?" Iris said happily. "Great!" She pulled Gabriel closer toward her. "I miss shopping with you." Iris kissed him on the lips. "Someday we'll go out and clothes shop! But we'll plan for that."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 12:00 am

Gabriel smiled and reached up to stroke her hair. "If that's what you want. Let me know when to pencil it into my schedule. But please refrain from considering certain designers, please. For me?" As petty as it was, he really didn't want her to pick up an Alejandro dress the first time they go clothes shopping together in six years. It would ruin his mood.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 12:05 am

Iris stare at for a moment. She knew which designer he was talking about. Normally when she took him clothes shopping, Iris would model for him. She loved to put clothes on from designers he didn't like. Just to mess with him especially Alejandro's designs. Iris smiled at him. "Of course I will." She decided to be nice to him since she has been gone for so long.

She let go of Gabriel and got out of bed. "Well time to get ready! I'll make us breakfast. Do you want to help me cook?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 10:16 pm

Gabriel nodded. "Sure. What are you thinking of making?"

Adrien awoke to the nerve wracking feeling of no ring on his finger before remembering his mother caught him sneaking out last night and took the miraculous. He sighed and glanced across his pillow. Plagg had refused to sleep on the same couch as Lycca and ended up in his normal place beside Adrien's pillow.

He smiled and reached over to scratch the kwami behind the ears. Plagg sometimes purred in his sleep before waking up and giving Adrien a dirty look for "exposing his weakness" or something dumb like that. As expected, his kwami purred for a few seconds and then snapped his eyes open, pushing Adrien's finger away with his paws and glaring.

"I'm not a common house cat, you know," Plagg hissed.

Adrien chuckled. "I know. But I think it's cute when you purr, so I'm going to do it anyway," he said, jokingly, getting the expected exasperated stare from Plagg.

"You're kind of a jerk, kid," Plagg answered, rolling his eyes; though, Adrien was sure he saw a small smirk on his kwami's face. Apparently, he was forgiven for his recent selfishness.

Adrien just shrugged, a smirk of his own on his face, "I guess that's your opinion."

"Oh, get a room you two. I'm trying to sleep," an annoyed voice that was unmistakably Lycca's came from the couch.

"We have a room. You're sleeping in it," Adrien answered, holding onto Plagg's tail has his kwami lunged forward. "But it's morning now. I suggest you and Pain go find my parents."

Lycca just floated high enough to give him a dirty look before landing back on the couch to wake Pain. Adrien waited for the two of them to leave before he let go of Plagg and went in the bathroom to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 10:22 pm

Iris shrugged. "Not sure." She started to get dress. "Won't be anything grand. Just a simple breakfast." When she finished getting dress, Iris grabbed Adrien's ring off of Gabriel's dresser. "Let's go." They then left the room and headed to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 10:49 pm

Gabriel entered the kitchen and headed to the refrigerator. He surveyed the different food items, listing them out loud. There was bacon and eggs as well as sausage, yogurt, and fruit. They decided on eggs and got to work.

Adrien came a while later and leaned against one of the counters. "Good morning," he said. Gabriel turned to answer but didn't get the chance. Adrien was smirking and continued, "So, when will I know if I'm getting a younger sibling?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 63 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 63 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next