Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 10:38 pm

"Ha! Nice try Adrien," said Iris. "You can't keep a curfew so why should I trust you? Hand over the ring please." She waved her hand.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 10:46 pm

Adrien bit his lip, studying her expression quite similarly to how his father studied people before sighing and removing his ring. He had to admit (to himself at least) that she was right. Having the miraculous with him only tempted him to go out at night, despite the near death experience. He hesitated a moment before dropping it in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 10:52 pm

"Thank you," she said as he gave her his ring. "Also you have a new curfew during this grounding. You must be home by 9 if you go out by with your friends. And no don't try to compromise. You almost died, Adrien."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 11:02 pm

Adrien opened his mouth to argue but stopped when she mentioned the attack. How could he argue with that when it was a result of his own stupidity for being out so late? He could have easily been attacked again tonight. He gave another defeated sigh. "Fine. You're right."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 11:08 pm

Iris smirked. "I can be tough too." She rubbed his hair with her hand. "Well good night!" She then left the room with Pain following behind her. She was heading toward her bedroom.

"Bed already?" Pain asked. "It's not that late."

"Um Gabe and I are spending time together tonight."

"Oh...Bye!" Pain flew back to Adrien's room.

Iris entered the room and saw Gabriel. "I did it. He's officially grounded." She closed the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 11:26 pm

Plagg raised an eyebrow as Adrien sat in his computer chair, paused, stood and then went to lay in his bed. As annoyed as he was with his master's recent tendency to get himself in trouble, the he was also worried that Adrien was developing some habits that needed to be addressed. He flew to the bed and landed on the pillow beside Adrien's head. "Hey, we need to talk," he said, his tail lashing back and forth.

Adrien turned to lay on his side and raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What about?"

Plagg gave his master a serious stare. "You seem to be more and more willing to abuse your powers when you shouldn't. Including transforming without any warning. I think you need to take the extra time at night to think about using the miraculous responsibly."

Adrien was about to answer but instead sat up. Plagg looked around to see what had caught his miraculous holder's attention when Adrien asked, "Pain? Why are you in here?"

Meanwhile, Gabriel raised an eyebrow. "Did he put up a fight," he asked, remembering the times he tried to punish Adrien for sneaking out. "And do you have his ring to enforce that grounding?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 11:30 pm

"I need a place to sleep to night," Pain said simply. "Now go on finish this converstaion. Plagg is right. You shouldn't abuse your powers."

Iris held up the ring. "No he didn't fight." She walked over to Gabriel and gently moved her fingers across his shoulders. "I laid down the law and told he can't argue since he almost died. His grounding starts now and lasts for a month. His curfew is 9."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 12:02 am

Adrien tried to ignore the implication of why Pain would need to sleep anywhere but in his parents' room before turning back to Plagg. "I use the miraculous responsibly," he said, crossing his arms.

Plagg flicked his tail in annoyance and shook his head. "Not recently. Sure you were patrolling some of the time, but most of the time you were out there for nighttime fun. I'm putting my paw down. Your powers are for defending the city from attack, not running around alone or going out to see your girlfriend. You're lucky I didn't drop the transformation and leave you stranded on a rooftop tonight."

"You've never complained about this before. And I'm not just wandering around for fun. I use the time to de-stress," he argued.

"Well, you have other ways to de-stress. Besides, your life should be less stressful once your new family dynamic settles. Your mother seems like the type that won't let your father overwork you. And I don't care that I've never complained about this before. I've changed my mind. You obviously need some restrictions or you might not make it next time you get ambushed."

Gabriel smiled, impressed by her thorough handling of the situation. "You were always better at this than me," he said with a smirk, "teach me your secret to laying down the law."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 12:08 am

Iris moved around him so they can be face to face. "Of course." She then leaned back and placed the ring on Gabriel's dresser. "But for a price." She started to undo his tie.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 11:15 pm

Adrien stared at his kwami, stunned by the very sudden shift in his attitude towards rules. While it was nice to have more proof that his kwami actually cared about him (something that was becoming more and more apparent each time something terrible happened), his harsh words really stung. "I didn't realize this bothered you. I thought you were all for breaking rules."

"The recklessness which you break rules with is worse than any other Chat Noir I've ever had," Plagg muttered, pointedly, "and quite frankly, you've had more bad or life threatening things happen to you than any of the others. I don't want anything to happen to you. So please, play by the rules. At least until our enemies are defeated... Or I might be tempted to take that ring back to Fu myself."

"You wouldn't do that..?" Adrien asked, concern lacing through his tone.

Plagg's eyes narrowed, his tail twitching. "I wouldn't want to, but if I was choosing between having you as a master and keeping you out of death's way... I would consider it."

Gabriel smirked, reaching a hand up her shirt. "Any price is worth your tutelage."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 11:21 pm

Pain watched the two converse. She was amazed Plagg actually cared about Adrien. Generally he only care if his owner supplied him with enough cheese. She glanced up at Adrien. "He means it, Adrien. So I would listen to him."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 11:39 pm

Adrien paused as he thought about what Plagg was saying. It was hard to argue when the usually reserved kwami was genuinely asking him to be more careful. He let out a sigh, his eyes softening, and reached over to scratch Plagg behind the ears. "You're right. I'm sorry, Plagg. So many things have been going on lately. I just need to get back to a normal routine, and maybe I'll be able to relax more."

Plagg's tail twitched even more, probably in annoyance at being treated like a common house cat in front of Pain. Adrien knew for a fact he liked the ear scratching when they were alone. "Good. The sooner you get back to normal the better."

Meanwhile, Lycca flew up from the kitchen cabinet. He'd hit the jackpot of finding one of Gabe's hidden stashes of candy. Given he'd heard the earlier conversation about whether or not he deserved a Christmas stocking, the butterfly kwami felt no remorse for raiding the candy stash even though Gabe would probably cut down on his rations later as a punishment.

He flew through the floor and was halfway to his sock drawer when he realized he'd rather not be in the room tonight and quickly flew through the bedroom door. "Jeez, they could warn a guy before they do that," he muttered. Welp, he could always see what Adrien was up to. And he could sense Pain in there already.

He flew through the door and surveyed the scene. "Yo guys. What'd I miss?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 11:43 pm

Pain was trying not aww at the cute moment between Adrien and Plagg. She just smiled at them. Then she sprung up, when she heard Lycca's voice. "Hey! Nothing really." She then pulled both Lycca and Plagg toward her. "Kwami slumber party! Oh and plus Adrien!"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 11:56 pm

Plagg squirmed out of Pain's grip, his hair standing on end. "You can enjoy a slumber party. I think I'll pass," he said, glaring at Lycca. 

"So many grudges, Plagg. Maybe you should let it go for once," Lycca said, obviously goading Plagg into a fight. "Negativity isn't good for you after all."

Adrien quickly grabbed Plagg as he got ready to lunge at Lycca. "If you keep acting like that, I'm going to throw you out of my room, Lycca." Iciness coated his tone as he also glared at Lycca. Whether or not the butterfly kwami meant to, he'd stirred up old wounds.

Lycca cringed, sensing the heat of anger flowing from Adrien. "You're right. My apologies," he said quickly.

"Good. You guys can sleep on the couch. There's plenty of room and the pillows are really comfy."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 12:02 am

Pain smiled at Adrien. "Sounds good! Thanks for letting us stay for the night!"

The next morning Iris woke up in Gabriel arms. A soft smiled appeared on her face. She twisted her body around so she could face him. Iris then started to play with his hair gently. She wasn't trying to wake up him. She just couldn't resist to the urge to touch his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 62 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 62 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next