Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 11:17 pm

Adrien rolled his eyes, not surprised in the slightest. "Felix, huh?" Should that name be familiar to him? He didn't know all the models in Europe, but it sounded familiar. "Well, I don't know why he's going out with Bridgette when he only went out with Chloe once. Bridgette's even worse."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 11:19 pm

"You sound like an expert," Marinette said in a teasing voice. "I had no idea you gone out with Bridgette as well. Or were you too oblivious to realize it was date?" She was trying so hard to not laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 11:23 pm

Adrien snorted and shook his head. "I wouldn't call any time I spent with Bridgette or Chloe a date. Chloe may have deluded herself into thinking we were together, but I wouldn't have noticed at the time. I had so few options to hang out with other child models before going to a real school."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 11:27 pm

Marinette let out a fake sigh. "And you didn't notice my crush on you." She poked him on the shoulder with her finger. "You should change your last name to oblivious." She couldn't help, but laugh now.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 11:33 pm

Adrien also laughed. There was no reason to deny how oblivious he'd been. "Do I get points for thinking it was strange how one day you were very outspoken towards me and the next day you could barely say two words to me?" He asked with a small smirk. "And you didn't even realize when I started liking you back."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 11:35 pm

"Eh!" Marinette said. She then folded her arms. "I so knew something was up! After all you deepen that kiss under the mistletoe!" Marinette then burst out laughing. "If I remember correctly you were so flustered."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 11:40 pm

Heat filled his face as he blushed and looked at the ceiling, embarrassed. "I.. Well.. I didn't completely understand my feelings then. And I was still oblivious to your crush. It's no wonder I was flustered."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 11:45 pm

Marinette roared with laughter. "We were idiots!"

"Marinette?" cried her mother. The door to her bedroom was slowly opening up. "Are you talking to someone? I hear voices coming from your room."

"I'm talking to Adrien on skype!" She quickly pushed Adrien down on the bed and covered a blanket over him. "Sorry we're being too loud."

"Oh," said her mother. "It's fine. Your father and I were just wondering. Tell Adrien I said hi."

"Okay."

When Marinette heard her the door close, she removed the blanket that covering Adrien. "Sorry. I was worried she would see you. My parents would freak out if they knew you were here."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 11:52 pm

"No problem. It's not like I came through the front door," he said with a shrug. "It's getting late, anyway. I should probably go." He stood and leaned towards her, giving her a quick kiss. "It was good to see you."  He looked around for his kwami. "Plagg, we're leaving," he said. 

He transformed once Plagg flew over to him and then opened the trapdoor to the balcony. "Goodnight, princess," he said as he slipped out and then turned toward the Eiffel Tower and headed home. Hopefully, his parents didn't notice his short absence.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 11:58 pm

Oh his parents did notice that Adrien left the house without a word. Iris went into his room to ask him about his and Plagg's stockings. She found the note on his desk and has been sitting in his desk chair since. She sat there waiting to punish her soon. It seem he has forgotten his grounding.

"He's almost here," Pain said who was sitting on the desk. She joined Iris a few minutes ago.

A smirk appeared on Iris's face. "Turn off the lights." She then turned the chair toward the computers. "I'm going to surprise him."

Pain nodded her head and flew off toward the door. She turned off the lights and went off to hide herself.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 12:06 am

Chat Noir jumped onto his windowsill and opened the window to enter his room. He easily made his way to his desk lamp and turned it on as he detransformed. Plagg flew up in front of him grumbling. "You know, you could give a little warning before you transform. I was enjoying my cheese!" Plagg complained.

Adrien gave his kwami an apologetic smile. "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 12:09 am

"It would also would have been nice if you told me you were going out in person," Iris chimed and turned the chair around. She was amused that her son didn't notice her. "After all your grounded."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 12:15 am

Adrien jumped, much like a startled cat, and snapped his attention to his mother. "Mom! I..." He paused just registering what she said. That's right. He was grounded. He'd forgotten. "I'm sorry... I just needed some time outside. Being grounded must have slipped my mind..."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 5:44 pm

Iris crossed her arms. "If you wanted some outside time we have a back yard." She then rose up from her seat and held out her hand. "The ring please. I'm taking it every night until your grounding is over." She then paused. "And your grounding starts tonight which I remind you is a month long."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 10:35 pm

Adrien's eyes widened and he stared at her hand. "What if I promise not to go out at night again?" He asked, hoping his mother might let him keep his ring. She was less rule-loving than his father, so maybe..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 61 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 61 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67  Next