Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)
by Mew Ami Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:55 pm

» To Catch A Thief
by Miakemi Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:25 pm

» Conflicting Emotions
by Miakemi Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:02 pm

» Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension
by sailorpandabear Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:46 am

» Ashes of The Phoenix
by Mew Ami Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:08 am

» Miraculous Ladybug
by Mew Ami Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:26 pm

» Check out my tumblr account!
by jurirenee2015 Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:49 am

» Pokemon: Sun and Moon
by magical-pudding Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:15 pm

» What are you watching right now?
by sailorpandabear Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:54 pm

» Pokemon!
by magical-pudding Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:47 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:57 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Share | .

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 12553

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:15 pm

She let out a sigh. "I'm not mad." Iris then looked at him. "I'm annoyed. No. I'm upset that you were all into me going to the store than our son." She turned her attention back to her flowers. She was almost finished with the arrangement.

Love  Chat De Lune's Forum Wife  Love   Cool Miakemi's RL BBF Cool
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2416

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:28 pm

Understanding hit him like a large brick. He found himself unable to answer for a moment.  How was he supposed to respond to that one? No matter what he said, she'd probably still be unhappy with it. "Oh.. I didn't mean to make it seem like I'm more concerned for you than for our son. It's just, I have a false sense of security that everything is fine within this house. I should have checked on Adrien, but he knows how to get hold of me if he needs something. But I can't be sure everything's fine when you go out alone... Our enemies are sure to know your identity now..."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:35 pm

"I don't care about that anymore, Gabriel. I can fight." She was finished with the last vase. Iris picked it up and left the kitchen. She was going to place it in the living room. When she walked into the living room, Iris placed the vase on the coffee table.

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:41 pm

Gabriel followed her into the living room. "But I do care. I know you can fight, Iris. So can Adrien. But that doesn't mean they won't send another one of those giant beasts made of multiple people. It may not be as dangerous during the day as it is at night, but that doesn't mean it can't happen."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:44 pm

Iris put her hands on her hips and turned around to face him. "I'm not going to live in fear, Gabriel. I won't change my activities because of them. You understand that? I'm done with this conversation." She then walked past him to go get the next vase.

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:02 am

Gabriel did not follow her back to the kitchen. He knew a lost cause when he saw one. He'd just have to keep sending butterflies without a word to her about her safety. It would be fine as long as she didn't realize what he was doing. And if she did realize... Well, he'd figure that out later.

With his mind made up, he headed to the stairs and then to Adrien's room. Iris was right that he should be checking on their son while she was busy getting ready for Elise. Perhaps he'd actually forgotten because Nathalie no longer came to the house to care for Adrien for him. He shook his head in disgust. How had he been so detached?

He knocked on the door and waited for a response. When he didn't get an immediate response, a pang of fear shot through him. He knocked again, "Adrien, can I come in?"

There was another pause before he heard a tired voice that sounded more like a yawn reply, "Come in."

He opened the door and saw Adrien sitting up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Gabriel entered, relieved that he was right about his son sleeping in this morning. "Good morning."

Adrien nodded to him, looking a little more awake now. "Good morning."

"I see I woke you up. Would you like some breakfast?"

Adrien considered for a moment and shook his head. "It's 10:00 in the morning. We're just going to have lunch in a few hours."

Gabriel crossed his arms. Sure, he'd given Adrien a choice, but he'd also just changed his mind. "We can have a late lunch if you're not hungry. What do you want for breakfast?"

His son stared at him for a moment as if telling him to eat breakfast was some great travesty. Then he shrugged. "I guess I'll have an omelet and a croissant if you're taking orders."

Gabriel nodded. He didn't know if they actually had croissants in the house, but they did have eggs. "I'll be back in a bit," he said before heading back down to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:12 am

Iris was in the foyer trying to find the best place for her flowers. She currently had it place on a table which was a under window. She wasn't sure if she liked this spot. Then in the corner of her eye noticed movement. Iris turned her head and saw Gabriel walking down the stairs and going into the dinning room. She was now curious. Did he check on their son? She needed to know. 

By the time she got to the dinning room Gabriel was already in the kitchen. She walked up to the door and opened it. Iris saw Gabriel getting out a carton of eggs. She quickly left the kitchen. Was he trying to cook? Iris leaned against the kitchen door gently (it was the kind that you opened by pushing it) so it wouldn't open. Gabriel was not a chef. She did teach him some things in the past. He was okay with the basics. But now she doubted his cooking skills. He probably forgotten everything she taught him. Iris smirked and turned around. She gently pushed the door so she could watch him through the crack.

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:36 am

Gabriel stared at the carton of eggs for a moment before pulling out his phone and searching for omelet recipes. He'd only ever made scrambled eggs, and he would be delusional if he claimed they were great. Passable, maybe, but not the quality most people would hope for. Hopefully, Adrien wouldn't be too disappointed.

He turned on the burner and put a slice of butter into the pan to melt while he whisked the eggs. This part wasn't too hard. The butter was melted by the time he was done whisking, so he poured the eggs into the pan and went to the refrigerator to find filling for the omelet. They had cheese, bacon, and sausage (lucky him) and he decided on the cheese and sausage because bacon would take too long to cook now that the eggs were started.

He walked back to the pan and placed the filling it. It was only when he tried to fold it that he realized his mistake. The egg wasn't completely cooked and came apart under his spatula. He tried to fix it a few times, to no avail, before sighing and using his spatula to turn it into cheesy scrambled eggs with a little bit of sausage mixed in.

Once he was sure it was done, he dished it onto a plate and headed for the kitchen door. Adrien was going to laugh at him...
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:41 am

"What are you doing?" Pain asked Iris as she was watching through the door.

Iris looked away from the door just when Gabriel was placing the eggs onto the plate. "Shh! Pain, I'm spying on, Gabe."

"Why?" The kwami cocked her head out of curiosity.

"Because I.." Unfortunately Iris didn't get a chance to explain. The door swung opened and hit Iris. She moved back and saw a confused Gabriel standing there. "Hi!" She was trying to act like she wasn't standing there the whole time.

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:53 am

Gabriel stared at Iris for a moment, raising his eyebrow. "How long have you been there?" He asked suspiciously while trying to keep his failed egg dish out of her eyesight. He didn't want her to see it even if she remembered how bad he was at cooking. This food was just extra terrible.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:56 am

"Uh I just got here," she said nervously. "I was on my way to get the last vase." Iris noticed he was trying to hide his egg dish. "What you got there?" She reached for it and took it out of his hands. "Scramble eggs?"

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:16 pm

Gabriel looked at the floor, sheepishly. "It was supposed to be an omelet..." He murmured. He decided not to contradict her about how long she was standing; sure he heard a little nervousness in her voice that would say otherwise. Maybe she would help him with this breakfast. "Adrien asked me for an omelet. Oh, and a croissant, but I don't think we have any of those."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:24 pm

Iris stared at Gabriel. He actually tried to cook Adrien something? He has never done that for her! She smiled. "I think Adrien would love your scramble eggs." She gave him a wink. "Mistakes shows effort."

She then turned to the side and started to walk away. Iris then remembered his other comment. "Oh and normally bread is found in the bread box. Hence the name." She looked back at him a teasing smile. Iris continued to walk away.

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:58 pm

Gabriel narrowed his eyes as she walked away. He was trying to make things perfect for Adrien and she obviously didn't want to help him. Mistakes show effort? But he was still worried Adrien wouldn't want the mistake he'd made.  

He sighed and turned back into the kitchen to hopefully find the croissant that was probably in the bread box. There was one croissant left and he grabbed it, placing it on the plate next to the eggs before heading back upstairs. He entered the room and walked over to Adrien's bed where his son was currently staring down at his phone; reading the morning news, probably for anything beast related.

"There's no news on the brothers or their beasts," Gabriel said before handing Adrien the plate. "I kind of messed up the omelet.."

Adrien stared at the mess of scrambled eggs with sausage and cheese mixed it for a long moment before bursting out laughing. Gabriel frowned, suddenly feeling self-conscious. Just like he predicted, Adrien was laughing and probably wasn't going to eat it. But he was surprised a moment later when Adrien grabbed the fork and took a bite.

"It's pretty good. Tastes like an omelet even if it's scrambled," Adrien said before continuing to eat.

"I smell cheese!" Plagg said, suddenly flying over from somewhere. Gabriel had been too focused on Adrien to notice where.

Adrien smiled at his kwami (Gabriel wasn't amused) and pushed a few cheesy eggs to the side of his plate where the kwami could get them. Then Adrien looked up at Gabriel and paused for a moment before giving him a very small smile. "Thanks for breakfast."

Gabriel nodded, glad his son actually liked the food. "You're welcome.. I'll be in my office if you need anything." He waited a moment for Adrien's nod before leaving the room and heading back downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:03 am

Iris was back in the foyer. She finally found the prefect spot for the flowers. There was a table beside the door that led to the dinning room. She heard footsteps and turned her head. Iris saw Gabriel walking down the stairs. She ambushed him. "So what did he think?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 46 of 50Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next