Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 55 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:29 pm

Iris looked confused. Why did he want to go with her? They just had a fight about going out in public randomly. Plus he had work to catch up on. "Gabe, you stay here. I don't want to keep you from work." Then Adrien popped up her mind. "Besides someone needs to be around for Adrien. His friends are gone."
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:43 pm

"Oh... You're right.." Gabriel said while mentally cursing. Of course it would be too dangerous to leave Adrien alone. But it also felt so dangerous letting her go alone. "What about going with Lori or Nathalie. I'm sure they'd love to catch up." Perhaps not the most subtle way of trying to get her to go with other people. But still, having someone with her would ease his mind.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:49 pm

Crap! Iris mentally hit herself. She forgot to contact both Lori and Nathalie. She was an awful friend. As much she wanted to talk to them Iris was sure they were busy today. "I'll talk to them later." She walked around the desk and kissed him on the forehead. "I'll be back soon. The store is just around the corner." Iris was heading toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 11:12 pm

Gabriel opened his mouth to protest but stopped  himself. She was right. The store was around the corner. It would take longer for someone to come join her than for her to go to the store and back. He would just have to suffer through his concern, as anxiety causing as it may be. "Alright.. Call me if you need anything."

He waited a few minutes after she left before he couldn't take it. He stood and quickly exited his office, making his way to the attic. Lycca, no longer needed to hide now that the staff was no longer employed, followed close behind. "What are you doing, Gabe?" The kwami asked as he climbed up into the attic. He left the trap door open. No reason to close it since Adrien was resting in his room.

The butterflies swarmed him, dancing around his head as if happy to see him. Holding out his hand, he allowed one to land and then brought it up to his eye level. "You've all seen the picture of my wife at some point," he murmured. The butterfly flapped its wings as if in agreement.

He smiled. "Good. She went out to the store down the road. Go keep watch. Make sure she's not being followed or in danger. Lycca will guide you." He raised his hand and let the butterfly take off before pressing the button to open the window in the ceiling. The butterfly flew off through the window to perform its task.

"Stay here, Lycca. Make sure the butterfly stays safe and come get me if anything happens." With that, he left his kwami in the attic and went back to his office to continue his work. He was still nervous, but at least he had an eye on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 11:25 pm

Iris made it to the store safe and sound. Unknowingly to her a small white butterfly was failing her. She grabbed a hand basket and traveled throughout the store. Iris walked down the aisles. She grabbed the ingredients she needed for her cheesecake.

Once she got everything she needed, Iris walked over to checkout. She paid for her items and then left the store. Iris turned to the right and headed home. She made it to the front door safe and sound.

Iris walked into the house and walked over to Gabriel's office. She opened the door. "I'm back."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 11:37 pm

Gabriel relaxed as she opened the door to his office. The butterfly must have done its job well. He would have to use them more often. They'd probably like to come out of the attic every-so-often anyway. Lycca was always complaining about them being stuck in that dark room for a while now.

He glanced toward the door and smiled. "I'm glad you're back. Did you find everything you needed?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 11:40 pm

"Yep!" Iris said with a smile. "Well I'm going to get started on this cheesecake. I want it to be perfect for tomorrow." Iris was about to leave, but a thought occurred to her. Since she would be with her sister tomorrow this led to a good father and son bonding opprotunity. Iris glanced back at Gabriel. "Why don't you have lunch with Adrien tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 1:00 am

Gabriel paused to consider her suggestion.  Lunch with Adrien sounded like a good idea, but it also sounded like a fight waiting to happen.  Then again, they were supposed to be working out their issues.  They needed to start somewhere...

"We could try that.  I haven't made food for a long time, though..."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 1:05 am

Iris smiled. "I'll make it. Then take it upstairs and eat together in his room." She then walked over to him and stood right beside him. "Gabe, you really need to make an effort to spend with our son without my push." She placed the grocery bags on the desk. "Do you think you can do that?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 1:14 am

"Yes," he answered, holding in a sigh. "I just don't know what I should do with him. I don't want to take him out while he's injured; even if you took him to the zoo before. I. Red to figure out something we can do that we both like.."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 1:19 am

Iris sighed. "It's called asking him about it." She leaned against the desk. "Basically out right say I want us to spend time together, but it needs to be something we both like. So let's figure it out." She leaned over and patted him on the cheek. "Gabe, just be honest with him."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 1:29 am

Right. Honesty... It was so simple yet also something he struggled with after being distant and detached for so long. He took a moment to commit her words to memory before nodding.  He could ask that.  Hopefully, there was something between them that they both enjoyed; some overlapping interest to bring them together.  "You're right. I just need to get better at this."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 1:33 am

Iris nodded her head in approval. She then slapped him on the shoulder. "Well go tell him you would like to have lunch with him tomorrow." Iris turned around and picked up her begs. "As for me I'm going to get started on this cheesecake. You and Adrien can have slice. " She paused. "Well I guess Adrien can. It's such a shame you won't try my cheesecake." Iris gave him a puppy dog pout.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 12:09 am

"I would only disappoint you if I tried it and didn't like it, my dear," he answered, standing from his desk and walking around so he was beside her.  He wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her forehead. "Besides, your lemon cake is all I need."

With that, he gave her another quick kiss before letting go and heading towards the door.  "I'll go talk to Adrien."

Adrien was in bed playing video games when he heard a knock. "Come in," he answered as he threw a red shell at one of his opponents. He only paused the game and looked up when his father cleared his throat. "Hi," Adrien said, wondering why his father was randomly coming to talk to him.

"Hey," his father answered.  They both paused for a moment before his father continued. "I was thinking we could have lunch together tomorrow.  If you want to..  Your mother is having lunch with your aunt Elise, so we can eat alone or together."

Adrien stared at his father for a moment.  He was getting a choice?  That was different.  Well...  Maybe it wouldn't be too bad..?  As long as he could request his father leave if it somehow became heated...  "Sure.."  He answered after a long pause. 

"Great," his father said. "Do you need anything right now?"  

Adrien shook his head and watched as his father left.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 12:13 am

The following day Iris got up early. She barely got any sleep last night due to excitement of seeing her sister again. Iris climbed out of bed and got ready for the day. She wasn't sure what to do with herself during morning. The house was clean so all she had to do was make lunch. That wouldn't take long. She could start on that right before her sister arrives.

Once she was dressed, Iris left the bedroom. She slowly walked down the hallway and gazed at the walls. Bleh. Black and White. This place was so depressing. She wanted to hire a designer ASAP, but it was probably best to wait until Adrien was better. Iris let out a sigh. And that stupid painting Gabriel did. She really didn't want Elise to see it. All this depressing decor might damped the mood. She needed to do something to brighten up the place a little bit. But what? Iris stopped walking.

"What's wrong?" Pain asked her as she floated out of her head.

"I need to bring some temporary colors into the house. You know to bring warmth back into this place," said Iris and turned to face her kwami. 

"How about flowers?"

"Oh! That's a great idea!" Iris continued walking. "I'll have to buy a quite bit." She made it to the stairs and started to walk down. She was making her way to Gabriel's office. He was still working from home. When she approached the door, Iris opened it and walked on in. "Morning, Gabe." She remained at the door. "I'm going to run to the florist real quick. I want to buy flowers to brighten up the house."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)   Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2) - Page 44 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 44 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 55 ... 67  Next