Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Conflicting Emotions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 10:50 pm

Gabriel paused.  Could they really be friends in such a short amount of time? He didn't know considering his lack of close friends other than Nathalie... It's not like he and Iris hung out for anything other than business... Well, except for right now anyway... This lunch was just lunch, no business attached. So, did that mean they were friends?  They were certainly more than acquaintances now.

"Sure," he answered. It was a step up from the 'I guess' that he was about to say.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 10:53 pm

She smiled at him. "I hope we become good friends." Iris started to eat her lunch. Now what to talk about. She really didn't anything about him. Hmm. Playing 20 questions would be fun! "Do you like to read?"
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 11:11 pm

Gabriel took a sip of his drink before nodding.  "I like mystery novels. Or anything with a good plot, really.  Mysteries are good because the reader can try and put the pieces together before the characters in the book. It's a great mental exercise. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 11:29 pm

"I love mysteries too! Especially murder mysteries I love how they keep you on your toes," she replied. She took a bit out her food before continuing. "I feel silly to admit this, but I have a guilty pleasure for trashy romance novels." she laughed sheepishly. "Some of them are so bad, but good."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 10:50 pm

Gabriel tried not to give her a judging stare, but it was so hard. Trashy romance novels? Really? He bit back any negative remarks since she was sharing what amounted to a guilty pleasure with him. "Well, everyone has something that's so bad that they love it," he finally answered. "So, what's your favorite mystery?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 11:08 am

"Murder with Peacocks. One summer I went to New York with my father and picked this book up in the airport. It was a challenge to read since it was English especially since it took place in the Southern US," said Iris. She then took a sip of her drink. She was enjoying this conversation. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 11:24 pm

Gabriel mentally sorted through all of his favorite mysteries as he tried to rank them. He'd read so many that some of the more obscure ones tended to meld together after a while. He did remember reading Murder of Peacocks, though.

"That's a good one. I like a lot of the traditional mysteries like Sherlock Holmes and Agatha Christie.  But more recently, The Butterfly in Flame is a good one."  He took a bite of his food.  "So, did you like New York?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 8:25 pm

"Oh yes! There was so much to see and do. You should see the fashion there!" Iris replied excitedly. "I thought about studying there, but I didn't want to be too far from home. Have you ever been to New York?" Iris took a bite out of her food.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 11:28 pm

Gabriel shook his head. He'd never had the chance to go to New York, no matter how much he wanted to go. His parents would never have given him money to go in high school, and being a professor took up most of his time now. But he would go someday.

"I'm hoping for the chance to go in the future."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 11:48 pm

"I'm sure you'll get a chance!" They then continue the rest of their lunch with a pleasant conversation. The more Iris talked to Gabriel the more she liked him. He seem different from other people. She hoped to get to know him more. After they were done eating, Iris headed home.

Iris spent the rest of day home. She used this time to work on her studies. Right when she was finished with her homework, her phone rang. Iris got up from her kitchen table and walked to the kitchen phone. She looked at the caller I.D and flinched. It was Beau. He probably wanted to have their "talk". She sighed and picked up the phone. "Hey."

"Hey, Iris," said Beau.

She decided not to beat around the bush. "Look. About today. I hired my teacher to make a dress for me. I like his style. Also I want to be friends with him. Nothing you can do or say can stop me. I can befriend whoever I want." Iris felt proud of herself for standing her ground.

"But why do you want to be friends with him?" Beau question her. You could tell he didn't sound happy. "He's older than you."

What a lame excuse. "Age doesn't matter. The point is I'll befriend whoever I want. You just have to trust me."

"Fine," Beau said giving in.

"Good. I'll see you soon."

"Alright. Love ya."

"Love you too," said Iris hung up the phone. She then let out a sigh. She hated her life right now.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 11:57 pm

Gabriel stopped at the fabric store on the way home from lunch. Now that he had her measurements, he could start working on the dress construction. Plus, he had two other dresses from another client that needed more fabric before he could continue.

As he looked over the fabrics, his mind went back to Beau. His eyes narrowed at the thought. The more he thought about their interactions, the more he felt like they were a terrible couple. Why he should care was beyond him, but he doubted Iris would be happy in such a relationship. People need others who support them, and he just didn't see that with Beau.

'Stop. It doesn't matter. You have no say in any student's life no matter what mistakes they're making,' he mentally reminded himself as he picked up a fabric, analyzed its pattern and texture, and placed it back on the shelf.  Not that one.

Once he finished buying fabric, he headed back to his apartment and started working. He wanted to have a good portion done before he got dinner with Nathalie tonight. She insisted doing things outside of work was a way to strengthen their friendship. He thought their friendship was strong enough, but it was better than eating alone in his cluttered apartment.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 3:50 pm

Iris was restless for the rest of the day. She was sitting on her couch as she tried to knit a blanket to keep her mind off her current situation. But it was no use. She kept thinking about how miserable she was. She tossed her blanket to the side. All she wanted right now was to end her relationship with Beau. The love was gone between them well at least with her. She stood up from couch and paced around the kitchen. It was dinner time and she had no idea what to make. She let out a sigh. She'll just go out to eat. Iris grabbed her purse and went out the door.

Hours past and Iris was still sitting in the restaurant. She had dinner alone since she kept her feelings toward Beau to herself. She hasn't even told Lori! She was drinking her 5th glass of wine and she was starting to feel light headed. But that didn't stop her. She drank another glass of wine. Now she really felt light headed! She felt loose as a kite! Drinking six glasses of wine made her drunk. Someone she manage to money down at the table and walked out without any of the restaurant staff noticing. 

Once outside she wondered around and stumbled as she walked. Eventually she spotted someone in the distance. A big smile appeared on her face. She recognized them from back. Iris ran over to him. "Gabriel! Oh, Gabriel!" she ended up falling down to the ground on her knees. She felt so dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 12:37 am

Gabriel exited the restaurant where he and Nathalie had met and had dinner. He wasn't in the best of moods after the meal. Nathalie seemed to think he was getting closer to Iris than he thought he was.  She was a client and a student after all!  'And a friend,' his mind reminded him. He sighed. Either way, that didn't mean Nathalie should be implying any closer relationship than that.

He was a block away, still irritably trapped in his thoughts, when Iris ran up from behind him and fell right to her knees. He was trying to figure out how awkward this should be when he realized one thing. She was completely drunk.

"Iris? What are you doing out her like... this...?"  He asked while holding out a hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 12:39 am

Iris grabbed it and let him pulled herself up. Without thinking she hugged him. "Just enjoying the night! Isn't it lovely!? I wish we could see the stars, but these damn city lights are blocking them out!" she looked at him and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 12:43 am

Gabriel paused for a long moment, trying desperately to figure out how to handle this situation. Unfortunately, he didn't really have the experience for helping drunk friends. Still, better to keep her talking and with him than let her wander off somewhere else in such a bad state of mind, right?

"Yes. It is quite lovely. But you look tired. Maybe I should take you home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Conflicting Emotions  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Conflicting Emotions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magical Girl Cafe  :: Cosplay Cafe :: Cafe Stage :: Noob Cafe-