Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» To Catch A Thief
by Mew Ami Today at 11:24 am

» Conflicting Emotions
by Mew Ami Today at 9:55 am

» Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)
by Mew Ami Today at 12:02 am

» Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension
by sailorpandabear Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:08 pm

» Magical Girls from Non-Magical Girl Anime
by RLinksoul Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:19 am

» Glitter Force Doki
by RLinksoul Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:41 pm

» Did It Hit A Wall?
by RLinksoul Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:30 pm

» Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch
by Mew Ami Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:27 pm

» Mew Mew a la Mode
by Mew Ami Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:04 pm

» Miraculous Ladybug
by Mew Ami Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:57 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Share | .

Conflicting Emotions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2509

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:40 pm

"I wanted you to explain the details of your design and the materials you think you'll be using," Gabriel answered. He inch back from the desk just slightly so he wasn't leaning as close to her. They needed to establish some boundaries if they were going to continue developing this friendship. He would not be the type of man that lures a woman out of her relationship. Unless she decides she doesn't want to marry Beau... He shook his head. From what he knew, she wanted to marry Beau. That was that.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 12655

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:48 pm

"Oh," said Iris. She glanced down at the design he was focusing on. She really hasn't given much thought into the details nor the materials. Iris studied it hard and thought herself for a moment. She then looked up at him. "I think spring like colors will suit this dress. Blues and purples seem popular right now. Perhaps splashing in some white to mix up the blues and purples." Iris then looked down at the dress again. "As for the materials maybe something light like chiffon?"

Love  Chat De Lune's Forum Wife  Love   Cool Miakemi's RL BBF Cool
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:41 pm

Gabriel nodded, picturing what the finished product would look like. "I like your concept. Have you ever worked with chiffon? It can be difficult if you don't have experience. But I'm sure you can handle it as long as you ask for help when needed."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:47 pm

Iris shook her head. "No I haven't, but I'll be sure to ask for help." She gave him a smile.

Then her classmates were starting to enter the room. Iris watched Gabriel go back to his desk. She frowned. She didn't want them to stop talking. Iris leaned her hand on her cheek and stared down at her dress design. What was happening to her?

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:02 pm

Gabriel was quick to head back to his desk as students filed in. He didn't want them to see the blush that he was sure had formed on his cheeks when she smiled at him. He stared down at his sketchbook, focusing on the neckline of a sketch he'd started this morning. He took a sip of coffee. This was so inappropriate...

He bit his lip and then looked up at the clock. It was class time. Standing, Gabriel coughed to get the students' attention and began class. "Good morning. Please, get out your homework for review."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:11 pm

Today's class was difficult for Iris. She found herself gazing over at Gabriel as she worked on her dress. It wasn't until today that Iris realize that Gabriel was an attractive man. Iris kept reminding herself that they were just friends. Nothing more!

Iris stared at her fabric. She was suppose to be bringing her dress to life now. She let out a sigh. Again. She asked herself. What was happening to her? This feeling toward Gabriel was strange, but yet welcoming. She smiled to herself.

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:27 pm

Gabriel watched his class work as he walked around workstations. He could already mentally categorize the students in three areas: most likely to succeed, can succeed with work, and unlikely to succeed. He stopped at one workstation and pointed out a few areas where their stitching was lacking before continuing.

He headed to Iris's spot last, willing himself to remain focused on her work rather than striking up a conversation. He was surprised when he stopped near her and saw she had done very little to start on her dress. He frowned, suddenly worried all of her talent was in drawing, but reminded himself she hadn't worked with chiffon before. She probably just needed some advice.

He stopped next to her and cleared his throat. "You seem to be having a little bit of trouble. Need help?" He asked, vaguely aware of a few of the closest students staring. He hadn't spoken as nicely to any of them.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:31 pm

Gabriel startled Iris. She nearly jumped at the sound of his voice. Iris looked up at him and shook her head. "No I'm good for now. Just lost in my thoughts." She let out a nervous laugh. Iris quickly glanced down at her fabric. "Thank you though.."

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:42 pm

"Oh, I see. Well, keep me posted if you have questions. You don't want to get too far behind," he said. He stared at her for a moment before reminding himself that he shouldn't and then nodded to her. With that, he continued circling the classroom and critiquing work, his eyes occasionally traveling to her. He shook his head. 'Stop thinking about her. Treat her like a normal student!' He reminded himself.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:51 pm

Iris felt annoyed at herself. She was letting her emotions go wild. Iris started to work on her dress. She was here for an education! Not to get a look at attractive men! Iris shook her head. She then narrowed her eyes on the fabric and mustered all her energy into her dress.

After class, Iris was packing up her belongings. She was pleased with herself that she was able to regain focus. The dress was coming along nicely. She glanced over at Gabriel who was at his desk. Iris wanted to ask him to lunch, but told herself no. They talked enough today. Iris just turned around and left the classroom.

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:38 pm

Gabriel looked up from his sketchbook (he'd looked down as the class was leaving) just as Iris left the room. He had the strong urge to follow and possibly join her for lunch, but that was inappropriate during a school day, and he hoped she'd left realizing the same thing.

He sighed and packed his things in his bag before heading out the door. He really needed to get a handle on his actions. As much as he disliked Beau, he didn't want Iris to make a decision about her engagement that was based on him.  He'd said his piece about how her fiancé seemed like a controlling loser.  That was enough influence from him.  No need to put themselves in a position where he would be the reason for her to break up with Beau.

He shook his head.  He needed to stop thinking about it this way and go back to being a professor and/or a designer.  No more personal feelings between those professions.  Maybe Nathalie could help...  He sent her a quick text to join him for lunch and then left the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:22 pm

At lunch time Iris was sitting on a bench in a park by herself. She was across from the pond. Iris nibbled on a sandwich as she watched her view. She turned her attention to her bag and pulled out a sketch book. Iris turned to the first sketch which was not a design. It was a drawing of her dream shop. 

The drawing itself was incomplete. Iris always found herself erasing away the drawing and starting over. Her idea for her shop was constantly changing. She grabbed a pencil and started to work on her current idea for the shop. 

"Would you stop teasing me!" spoke a woman.

Iris glanced up and saw a couple passing her. She bit her lip. The woman was laughing along with her boyfriend. They looked so happy. Iris kept her attention on them as they walked away. She wondered if her boyfriend supported her dreams. Iris shook her head and glanced down at the sketch book. She would just have to convince Beau. Iris started to pick away at her drawing with her eraser. She didn't like her idea anymore.

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:18 pm

Gabriel met Nathalie at a small sandwich shop a few blocks from campus. He wasn't quite sure how to dive into the subject at hand and focused on his food instead as she gazed intently at him. "Well? Are you going to tell me why you invited me to lunch? Usually, I'm the one inviting you since you prefer to eat alone."

He eyed her warily, trying to decide how to answer. Perhaps jumping right in was the best way... "Do you remember that student I told you about yesterday?" He paused, waiting for a nod before he continued, "I think I might have a problem..."

Nathalie raised an eyebrow, suddenly looking serious. "What kind of problem?"

Gabriel was quiet, wondering if he really wanted to talk about this. So he wanted to hang out with Iris. Big deal. They were friends, and all forms of media would have him believe wanting to hang out with friends was completely normal. "Actually, forget I said anything about it. I'm probably overthinking things."

"Gabriel..." Nathalie started, still staring at him. "You texted me for a reason. Now tell me what that reason is."

Gabriel took a bite of his sandwich, determined to kill the conversation before it could get any further.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:33 pm

After lunch Iris was walking back to campus. She was staring down at her sketchbook. A new idea for the shop hit her. So she was drawing her new idea as she walked. Every once in awhile she looked up to see where she was going. Unfortunately the one time she didn't look up Iris ran into someone. The collision caused her to drop her sketchbook. It landed on the ground. The page didn't turn. She glanced up. "Sorry I.." Iris paused when she saw she ran into Gabriel. Her face turned pink due to embarrassed.

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:57 pm

Gabriel stared at her for a moment, just as surprised to run into her as he bet she was to run into him. "Hmm... Normally, I'd dock project points for such careless behavior, but I think I'll make an exception," he said in a feeble attempt at a joke. He was not going to mention her reddening cheeks. That could lead to thoughts he didn't want right now.

His eyes traveled to the ground and noticed the sketchbook she'd dropped. He stared at it for a moment, curious, before bending down to pick it up. He couldn't help but take in the sketch on the open page. "A shop?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conflicting Emotions    

Back to top Go down

Conflicting Emotions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next