Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» Ashes of The Phoenix
by Miakemi Yesterday at 1:03 am

» Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)
by Miakemi Yesterday at 12:37 am

» Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension
by sailorpandabear Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:23 am

» Magical Girl Christmas Pics!
by RLinksoul Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:25 pm

» Hi there
by CCSakuraGermany Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:54 am

» Hello!
by Mew Ami Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:10 pm

» Black Clover RP
by Zadi Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:15 am

» Things Never to Say to a Magical Girl Fan
by sailorpandabear Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:19 am

» Anniversary Project Announced!
by Silent_Magical_Girl Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:00 am

» Magical Stage Fancy Lala
by Silent_Magical_Girl Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:51 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:57 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Share | .

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 12936

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:57 am

She blinked. "I'm Peacock? Your friends didn't tell me about you?"

Ladybug shot a glare at Chat. "You didn't tell him about her?" She poked his chest with his finger. "I told you tell him what Fu told us!" His attitude was really starting to get on her nerves. She then turned her attention to Hawkmoth. "This is Peacock. The brothers broke the curse on the peacock miraculous and turned out that someone was sealed inside of it."

Peacock nodded her head. "Yep. I found it, when Fu was fighting Rin. I escaped from their base after they broke the curse and Fu found me. He told me a lot about you three and I agreed to help."

Ladybug looked at her."What did he tell you?" she was still uneasy about this woman. 

"Oh, well..I know who you three are."

"Alright then. Who are you?"

"Oh, I can't tell you guys my identity until after we defeat the brothers."

"And why not? Fu told you about us. It's only fair."

"Well, I was going to, but then I realized the brothers know what I look like as a civilian. So I'm staying hidden to protect my family and I also rather not put you three at risk if we met as civilians." She then heard brooch buzzing. "Well I better get going." she looked at Hawkmoth and gave him a little wink. "I will see you later, cutie." she then flew off.

Ladybug looked annoyed.

Love  Chat De Lune's Forum Wife  Love   Cool Miakemi's RL BBF Cool
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2785

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:05 pm

Chat didn't even try to defend himself for his decision to not mention Peacock. All he'd wanted was for his father to leave his room. Mentioning a new miraculous holder would have had the opposite effect. Instead, he stayed silent and listened as Ladybug filled his father in on their new teammate. He wasn't happy when Peacock revealed she knew exactly who they were, and he could see the same displeasure in his father's eyes.

Hawk Moth frowned as Peacock left. Not only did she know their identities, she also flirted with him...  That was not what he wanted. Why in the world would Fu reveal them to her without their consent? Should could have just as easily been working with the brothers as a spy. 

Then again... Six years ago, the peacock miraculous trapped some woman (Peacock, obviously) inside because of a curse. A curse that was very recently broken... He shook his head. That train of thought was ridiculous.

He turned his attention back to the kids.  Ladybug still looked annoyed, and the combination of Peacock knowing who they were and Chat withholding information was probably a decent part of it.  Needless to say, he didn't feel like opening that can of worms, but Adrien probably needed to.  

"Well, I'm sure you two have some things to discuss. I'm going home before the media shows up. Remember to call if you need a ride, Chat."  He quickly teleported away from them, back toward the house while making sure he was out of sight of the civilians.

Chat frowned as Hawk Moth left. Now it was just him and Ladybug, and he was bound to be scolded even more since there was no interruptions from their teammates. Still, he could try to leave... "I should probably be going too.." He barely moved, even as he wanted to avoid the conversation. They should talk...
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:30 pm

"Oh, no you're not going anywhere. We're going to talk back at my place," Ladybug said. "Let's go." They quickly traveled across Paris and eventually landed on her balcony. She turned to him and they both detransformed. The kwami went inside leave them alone.

"Why didn't you tell your dad about Peacock?" Marinette asked him getting to the point.

Inside Tikki let out a sigh and floated down to Marinette's bed. "It bothers me that Fu would tell this woman everyone's identities. He must have a reason. I wonder if she's staying with him since she can't go home." she looked at Plagg. "Do you think Pain will give us answers? I want to make sure we can trust her.."

Meanwhile Iris returned home and just went into her bedroom without speaking a word to Fu. She was already detransformed at this point. She collapsed on her bed and buried her head in her pillow. Too many emotions were running through her mind.

Pain entered the room holding a piece of bread from the kitchen. She floated above her owner. "You shouldn't have flirted with him. He might catch on if you continue to do it."

"I know!!" Iris sat up. "But I couldn't help it. He looked so handsome!" She grabbed her pillow and squeezed it in her arms. Her cheeks were red. 

Pain floated in front of her face. "Maybe you should go home? It might makes things easier for you. They don't look happy that you know their identities. What if they don't trust you? Especially Ladybug."

Iris waved her hand. "The girl just feels threaten."

"Huh?" Pain looks clueless.

Iris chuckled. "She's jealous that I hugged Chat and saved him. I guess I'm stepping into her boundaries."

"But you're older and you said you were a mother.."

"I know, but it's apart of being in love."

Pain sat down on the bed. "I still think you should just go home.."

Iris was quiet for a moment and looked out the window. "It will be fine, Pain. I'll be careful."

"So no flirting?"

Her kwami just shook her head and continued to nibble on her bread.

Iris fidgeted. "We'll see.."

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:51 pm

Adrien frowned and sat down on the cement, leaning against the railing. "Fu must have called him.  He ambushed me in my room and wouldn't leave until I told him about the fight.  I gave him a summary of the shadow beasts because that's the thing that would try to kill him. I didn't think it was important to mention Peacock. I didn't even expect him to come to this fight, and I didn't want him in my room any longer than he needed to be."

Plagg shrugged, unconcerned. "Fu trusts this person enough to let her keep the miraculous and to tell her everyone's identities. I don't see the point in worrying about trusting her. I am curious about who she is, though. The old man is getting up there in years, but he's not dumb enough to reveal identities without a reason. Maybe he's met her before. As for Pain, it shouldn't be too hard to get her talking. Just offer her bread from the bakery."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:05 pm

Tikki sighed. "I guess you're right. I may try to talk to Pain..." 

Marinette shook her in disapproval. "But Peacock was important information." she sat down next to him. "Adrien, why do you think your dad came into your room like that?"

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:15 am

Plagg nodded.  "Let me know if you do. I'd love to know what she tells you."

Adrien shrugged, looking at the ground rather than Marinette. "Because he's a control freak that likes to have his hands in everything..." That was the most believable reason to him; though, he knew that was probably not what she was going for.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:28 am

Marinette rolled her eyes. "Does he know you were almost killed?" It was like pulling teeth here. "And please look at me while we talk."

Tikki smiled. She floated down to the lower part of the room and grabbed a paper and a pen. She wrote a note to Marinette. She came up and place the note on the bed. "Let's go!" she grabbed Plagg by his paw and they went through the floors of Marinette's apartment and now were in the bakery. She grabbed a piece of bread and they headed off to Fu's house. On the way there she stopped in mid air. "We probably should get Lycca.." she looked at Plagg. "He should know too.." she fidgeted. "You decide. I kidnapped you after all."

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:34 pm

Adrien bit his lip as she scolded him and forced himself to look at her. "Yes. He knew I was almost killed. He wanted more information..."

Plagg followed Tikki's lead as she grabbed the bread and left the bakery. He really wasn't planning on going with her to talk to Pain but there was no reason not to, so he let her drag him along until they suddenly stopped in mid-air. He shrugged when she asked about Lycca. "I don't really feel like going back to get him. I can update him later."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:50 pm

Marinette wanted to slap his head, but she refrain herself. "Then that's why he came into your room like that otherwise you wouldn't have told him anything. Adrien, I hate to say this, but I am tired of this attitude. Would you just work things out with him? I hate seeing you bitter and resentful toward him. You are too kind to act like this.." She felt happy to finally got this off her chest. She has been feeling this way for the past two months. 

Tikki just nodded her head. She doubted Plagg would tell Lycca anything so she would just informed him later. So they took off again and eventually landed on the roof the building that Fu's house was in hidden. Wayzz appeared first seeing how he could sense them too.

"Tikki, Plagg," he said. "You can come in."

"We know, but we wanted to ask Pain something in private. Can you get her? I guess she's not paying attention."

"Sure." the turtle kwami disappeared and shorty returned with the peacock kwami.

"Hi!!" Pain greeted them cheerfully. She was so happy to be with her friends again. She then gasped. "Is that bread!?"

Tikki nodded her head. "Yep." 

"Is it for me!?"

"Yes, but only if you answer a question."

"Sure!"

"Who's Peacock?"

"Uh, I told you I can't say.."

"Then no bread."

"What!?" Pain had tears in her eyes.

"Pain, we need to know if we can trust her. I doubt Fu will tell us so please. We won't tell our holders we know. We promise."

The peacock kwami fidgeted. "I can't!! I'm loyal to her!!" she then dove back into the house. 

Tikki sighed in frustration. 

Wayzz patted her on the back. "There there. You can trust Peacock."

"Can you tell us?"

"It is not my place."

"Of course.."

"Well, goodnight you two." Wayzz then disappeared into the house.

Tikki looked at Plagg. "Sorry about this.."

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:07 pm

Adrien bit his lip, trying to find the right words to defend his actions. He didn't hate his father. In fact, he understood exactly why his father had been swayed by Lycca's magic and the thought of bringing back his mother. He just... He couldn't trust his father... How was he supposed to believe his father's actions were genuine when the majority of his interactions with him from the moment he turned 13 until now were either distant or him being scolded? Add being turned into a puppet for a weekend into the mix, and there was no reason for him to believe his father's only motive in coming into his room was because he was worried for his safety.

He realized he had gotten up and started pacing back and forth on the balcony as he thought. He stopped walking, sighed, and sat back down. "It's not that I don't want to work things out... I'm just not at a point where I can. You wouldn't understand. Your parents are always so warm and loving." He didn't mean to add that last part, but it was true. Sometimes, he envied Marinette for her loving parents.

Plagg shrugged. "I'm surprised she resisted. She must really care about the new Peacock. We should get back, though. The kids will be done talking sooner or later."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:22 pm

Tikki looked at Plagg. "I am too which makes me curious. Would it be bad to try to get out of her? I feel like we have a right to know.." She was ignoring his comment about going back.

Marinette frowned. She ignored his comment about her parents. She didn't blame him. "Doesn't mean you should act like a jerk and with held information from him. He's going to fight with us now whenever you like it or not."

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:37 pm

"It would be nice to know... But it's not like we can do anything with the information. Fu has some reason for telling her our masters' identities. It was rude of him, but it's obvious he won't do the same for us. Maybe we can slowly wear Pain down as we go."

Adrien sighed. "I know... I'm sorry. I'll make sure I don't withhold anything in the future...  But don't expect me to be thrilled about working with him."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:41 pm

"Yeah, maybe. Let's go." The kwami flew off.

"No I won't. Like I have said you have every right to be a mad, but don't act like a jerk." she sighed. "I just want you two to be happy..again.."

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:25 pm

Adrien nodded and wrapped an arm around her, bringing her closer to him. "I'll do my best not to come off like a jerk." He was glad this conversation was ending. Perhaps they could spend some time on some nicer things. Like a kiss or two. He smiled to himself and leaned over, kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:57 pm

Marinette returned the kiss. She was tired of the conversation as well which was why she only brought it up once in awhile. It was her way to remind him to look toward the future.

The next day Marinette was woken up by her phone buzzing. She grabbed it off her nightstand praying it wasn't a shadow beast attacked. She rolled on to her back and turned her phone on and saw it was a text from Alya. She remembered that her friend came back from her vacation last night. Of course it was asking for details about the recent events. Marinette was shocked that Alya didn't call her last night. They must have gotten back late. The text was asking her to call her.

Marinette got up and went up to her balcony. As she walked over to the rail she dialed Alya's number. Her friend pick up at once. "Hey, Alya."

"Girl! What is going on!? Why is Paris under attack!?" her friend nearly shouted into the phone. She was clueless due to the fact she went to the Alps for vacation. No good cell phone reception in the mountains.

"Calm down, Alya." Marinette then explained everything to her and didn't leave out any details.

"Oh, wow! This is wonderful!"

Marinette sighed.

"My blog will be active again."

"Alya, these things are dangerous. They act like wild animals. They will kill you if you get in the way. Please promise me you won't do anything stupid."

"I promise."

"Do you?"

Alya sighed. "Yes. I will be sure to stay out of harms way."

"Okay then." Marinette wasn't sure if she was still lying.

"Oh, by the way. You should probably address the media."

"Huh, why?"

"Because they're spreading rumors about Peacock, Hawkmoth, and wondering if you and Chat are having relationship problems."

Marinette slapped her head. The media was such a pain. "By any chance you're free for an interview?"

"Of course!!"

"Meet by the Eiffel Tower at one."

"Alright!" Alya hung up.

Marinette turned off her head. Hopefully this interview would get the media to stop talking about things they didn't know about it. She wondered if the tabloids were saying mean things about her and Adrien.

When it was almost one, Marinette transformed into Ladybug and met Alya by the Eiffel Tower. They did the interview and Alya uploaded it up to her blog at once. Ladybug hoped that the media would broadcast it on TV like they normally did with past interviews. When Alya put away her phone, there was a howl. Ladybug turned and saw a shadow beast. It looked like a wolf.

"Alya, get out of here!" Ladybug shouted. She gave her friend a pleading look. 

"Be careful," Alya said and actually ran off.

Ladybug breathed in relief. She turned to face the beast. It was probably best to lure it away from the area. She took off with her yo-yo and the beast followed closed behind her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next