Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» To Catch A Thief
by Miakemi Yesterday at 11:58 pm

» Conflicting Emotions
by Mew Ami Yesterday at 11:28 pm

» Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)
by Mew Ami Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» Miraculous Ladybug
by Mew Ami Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:26 pm

» Check out my tumblr account!
by jurirenee2015 Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:49 am

» Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension
by sailorpandabear Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:21 am

» Pokemon: Sun and Moon
by magical-pudding Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:15 pm

» What are you watching right now?
by sailorpandabear Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:54 pm

» Pokemon!
by magical-pudding Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:47 pm

» Better to watch airing or wait until completion?
by magical-pudding Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:57 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Share | .

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2364

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:25 pm

Chat frowned.  Of course he didn't want his father killed.  But he also didn't want to talk to him.  "He knows they're after us.  He's probably already laying low.  I doubt anything I say to him will be new."

His ring beeped as he spoke.  Three minutes left.  He must not have noticed the first beep while they spoke.  He grabbed his staff from his back and got ready to head to the rooftops.  

"We should get going before the media comes.  They'll swarm us for information about the new threat." He said before extending his staff and vaulting up.

Gabriel was too busy at work to want to answer his phone.  His fall and winter lines needed a little more attention before he felt comfortable pacing himself better.  But the phone kept ringing.

"Aren't you going to answer it? It's getting annoying," Lycca complained from his spot laying on the shoulder of one of the mannequins.  He was always grumpy when he ran out of candy.

Gabriel sighed, deciding it would be less annoying to answer it than to listen to the kwami complain.  He recognized Fu's number as he grabbed his phone.  Great...  "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 12500

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:14 pm

"Uh, hello," said Ladybug ingoring her earrings buzzing. She casted her yo-yo up into the air and they were now on a building. "What Fu just told us is new. Adrien, you're going to have to talk to him eventually." she didn't want to have this conversation. But someone needed to push him.

"Why hello, Gabriel," answered Fu. "I see you didn't watch the news. Pairs was just attacked and your son was almost killed."

Love  Chat De Lune's Forum Wife  Love   Cool Miakemi's RL BBF Cool
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:07 pm

"It's not like he's being active as Hawk Moth right now. They won't know where to find him, and the beasts won't get his scent to track him.  He's already safer than we are," Chat answered. His ring beeped again, and he glanced around the edges of the building. His eyes landed on a fire escape and he looked back to Ladybug, satisfied there was a way down if they detransformed. "Besides, I'm not ready to have an actual conversation with him.."

"What?!" Gabriel shouted, causing Lycca to fall off his perch in surprise. He couldn't really say he was surprised that Adrien got himself in trouble, but almost killed? "What happened?!"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:11 pm

"I don't care you need to tell him in case he does come across a shadow beast," she folded her arms. "And when will you be ready? It's been two months."

Fu pulled the phone away from his ear until Gabriel was done yelling. He was not expecting a loud outburst. He tapped the fingers on the table. He could tell him, but..."Why don't you ask your son?" A little push would help yes?

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:31 pm

Chat shrugged, taking a few steps away from her. "I don't know. Maybe when I feel like I can respect and trust him as a person again. That might be a while." He didn't want to talk about this. His father was not getting a free pass from neglecting and emotionally abusing him just because his motivation was pure. "Maybe I'll send him an email or something. He checks his email fairly often."

Gabriel frowned at Fu's answer.  "You and I both know I'd have better luck watching the news for a rerun of the story than talking to Adrien about it. Why don't you just tell me now?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:43 pm

"Adrien, you know that will only happen once you two work things out together. Both of you need to fix things together," Ladybug said this time emphasizing on the word together. "I want you tell what Fu said to his face not an email. If you want to be the better person act like it. I'm going home. I'll see you later." she ran off across some rooftops to detransformed somewhere else.

Fu stroke his beard. "I think it's better if you hear it from him. Ah I think I hear my tea pot going off. I shall talk to you later." he hung up.

Wayzz just shook his head.

"What?" his master looked at him.

"You shouldn't meddle in this."

"Don't worry I'm just getting the ball rolling." he then lowered his voice. "Gabriel needs to be present at these fights so Iris can see their interactions. It may encourage her to go home. They need her."

"I guess that's true."

"Plus I need to get Gabriel off my back." Fu rose from the ground. "I am tired of him asking me about her."

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:00 pm

Chat shook his head as he watched Ladybug leave.  He knew she was trying to help, but he really didn't want her input.  He knew for a fact she was probably right and listening to her would probably help make both he and his father happier that they were right now, but emotions were hard to change.  Part of him just didn't feel like being the better person right now, and that part was winning.

His ring beeped once more before he detransformed.  He sighed.  So much for a nice day out.  Might as well go home.  Glancing down the fire escape ensured there was no one watching, so he climbed down from the building and headed home.

Gabriel glared down at his phone as Fu hung up.  What was the point of calling him when he wasn't going to give him answers?

"So, what were you having a fit about?" Lycca asked, floating up beside him.

"Adrien was almost killed in an attack today, and Fu won't give me any details," Gabriel answered as he sat at his desk and pulled up the Ladyblog. He doubted there would be footage from Marinette's friend since no one was expecting an attack, but she was good at posting links to the best footage.

"Again? That kid needs to be more careful," Lycca said, not sounding the least bit surprised.

Gabriel frowned as he found nothing on the website.  Maybe she was on vacation...  Not like Adrien would have mentioned it to him.  "He seems to enjoy putting himself in danger..."

Gabriel shut his computer down and stood. "Let's go."

Lycca stared at him, confused.  "I thought you were super busy?" 

"I am, but I am going to get information from that boy as soon as possible; whether he likes it or not."

Lycca snickered and dove into his pocket.  Gabriel thought he heard the kwami murmur, "This is going to be good."

Gabriel arrived home and walked to his son's room.  Adrien wasn't back yet, so he sat down at the desk and decided to wait.  Adrien couldn't try to avoid him if he was already in his room.

His son entered the room about fifteen minutes later, arguing with his kwami.  "Just listen to Marinette and start a conversation already," Plagg insisted as they walked over to the couch.  Neither had looked over to the desk yet.

"Why are you both so intent on this?" Adrien asked with frustration filling his voice.  Gabriel bit his lip, wondering how he should alert his son to his presence.

"Look, I don't really care for him either, but..." Plagg stopped as he just happened to look over and catch Gabriel's eyes.  Adrien stared at Plagg for a moment before the kwami pointed to the desk.

Adrien jumped, much like a startled cat, when he saw Gabriel sitting at his desk. "Why...?" Of course he was keeping his side of the conversation as short and concise as possible.

"I heard there was an attack today. And you were almost killed?"

Adrien stared at him for a moment. "Our new enemies made their move. They make beasts by possessing humans with magic. The beasts hunt their prey by scent. They have to be purified because killing them kills the person.  I obviously wasn't killed, so it's fine."

Gabriel had a feeling that was the most condensed version Adrien could think of.  He sighed, "Adrien, I want a little more information than that. What exactly happened?"

Adrien shrugged. He looked like he wanted to make a snide remark but had the common sense not to. Gabriel let out another sigh and stood, heading towards the door. This was useless. The news would probably rerun footage from the battle, or something. All he knew for sure was he would be joining them for the next fight; whether Adrien liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:28 pm

Iris was sitting in the living room watching TV with Fu after dinner. It amazed her that Fu was able to get a TV single despite being hidden by magic. Her mind was filled with thoughts about earlier. She was worried about future battles. Her son was reckless and she feared for his life. Also if kept getting into danger she may reveal herself. She started to play with her hair. Then there was Gabriel. Would he ever show up? If he did she would have to really careful around him. Unlike Adrien Gabriel was really observant. Iris let out a frustrating sigh. Putting up charade was harder than she thought.

"Something wrong?" Fu looked back at her.

"No. Just thinking."

"Iris."

"Yes?"

"Don't you think it's best if you go home?"

"Oh, no I couldn't. I'll put them at risk.."

Fu didn't say anything and went back to his show. Unfortunately it was interrupted by the news. There was a shadow beast attacking near the Eiffel Tower. 

Iris gasped. "They already attacked today."

"I guess they're not holding back," Fu said and looked back at her. "You better go."

Meanwhile Marinette was trying to work on designing a new skirt, but her mind kept distracting her. She was still mad at Adrien. He had every right to be mad at his dad, but not tell him about today's events? He almost got killed if it wasn't for that Peacock chick. Speaking of her.. She shook her head. Why did that woman annoy her? She shouldn't. She was older than her! Her thoughts were interrupted by her cell phone buzzing. She grabbed it saw it was a news alert. She read through it jumped up from her lounge couch. "Tikki, there's a shadow beast!"

"Another one?" Tikki asked in shocked.

"It's by the Eiffel Tower." Marinette then climbed up to her roof top. Her kwami followed right be behind her. She texted Adrien about it and then turned to her. "Let's go. Tikki, spots on!" Marinette then turned into Ladybug. She then made her way across Paris. She eventually came to a stop, when she spotted the Shadow Beast. She stopped on a rooftop making sure to keep her distance. She didn't want it to catch her scent just yet. Ladybug looked around waiting for Chat. She wondered if Peacock would show up..

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:46 pm

Adrien breathed heavily as he turned off the DDR machine.  The music and ability to focus on something as trivial as arrows on a screen was enough to calm him down after the conversation with his father and somewhat awkward dinner that followed. 

He walked to the mini fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, downing it in a few gulps.  DDR was what he used to do when he was stressed and all alone. Running around as Chat Noir was more fun, though.  Unfortunately, it was probably a good plan to go back to this form of stress relief now that they were being hunted.

He walked over to his desk, intending to surf the internet to look for any news of his mother when his phone vibrated.  He absentmindedly grabbed for it as he logged onto the computer and then looked down to read.  "Beast attack?  Already?" He asked in surprise.

Plagg looked up from the bed.  He'd been taking a nap.  "Seriously? I wonder how many times they can attack in one day..."

Adrien shrugged, wishing he hadn't jut played about five to ten rounds of DDR.  "We should get going.  Plagg, claws out!"  He smiled as he transformed and felt a little bit of extra energy flow through him from the magic.  Time to head out.

Gabriel sat in his home office, working on the designs he'd brought home.  Despite his best effort, he could not catch any footage of the battle.  It was frustrating to say the least.  

A small beep went off, warning him one of the motion sensors had been tripped.  Specifically, one of the sensors in Adrien's bedroom. 

Gabriel frowned and turned on the news on a whim to see there was another attack near the opposite side of the Eiffel Tower.  Adrien must have headed there.  

He stood.  Time for Hawk Moth to make his first non-villain appearance.  Lycca stared at him in disbelief. "You're not seriously going to do the superhero thing?"

"I'm going to make sure my reckless son doesn't get himself killed.  If that involves protecting the city as well, then so be it," he answered reaching in the drawer for his miraculous.

Lycca shrugged.  "Okay, but you just don't strike me as the hero type...  Also, you should carry that with you. What would you do if you were caught without it?" 

"I'll start carrying it now.  Are you ready?"

"Yeah.  Just a heads up, I'm going to make a few changes to your outfit.  Make you seem more approachable and less villainous now that you're going to be in the public eye."

Gabriel nodded without comment.  He didn't care either way.  "Lycca, dark wings rise."

He couldn't help but take the time to look in the mirror after he transformed.  Lycca wasn't kidding when he mentioned changes.  He no longer had the full face mask.  Instead it was similar to Chat and Ladybug's eye mask with the hint of a butterfly shape around the edges.  

His suit, while looking pretty much the same, had taken on a tougher material with a little more padding to be more practical in battle.  Finally, there was a normal sword with a diamond-like hilt attached to his hip rather than the cane that previously his the sword.  He assumed the diamond hilt would still contain the akumas/butterflies if he ever needed to.  

He wondered if there was a communication device in there somewhere as well.  He'd have inspect it later.  He needed to get to the attack.

Chat landed on the building next to Ladybug.  "Hello again, my lady.  You'll be glad to hear the information you wanted me to deliver made it to Hawk Moth in person."

He looked down where the beast was stalking around, hunting for its prey and any passers by that would be unlucky enough to get in its way.  "So, we waiting for Peacock?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:15 pm

Ladybug looked at Chat suspiciously. "Oh really? Then why isn't he here? I'm pretty sure he would come due to you being reckless." she felt bad for not believing him. She then shrugged. "I guess we can.." she wasn't sure about Peacock.

Peacock then landed behind them. "Hello, children." she gave them a smile.

Ladybug look back at her. Speak of the devil. "Hey.."

Peacock looked down at the beast. It was another big cat. "I guess the brothers have a thing for cats." she look back them. "So how should we defeat it?"

"Normally Chat distracts our target and I use my attack Lucky Charm to save the day."

"I see." Peacock didn't look happy about this. Just like earlier. She looked at Chat. "I guess I'm going to help you distract the shadow beasts."

Ladybug's eye twitch. "No. We got this."

"But Fu said I had to team up with you two."

"Well he's wrong."

Peacock looked her over. Yep she was jealous of her giving Chat attention. That hug probably set her off despite her saying she was a mother. "I'm staying. These things are dangerous."

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:59 pm

Chat raised an eyebrow as the two of them... bickered?  Well... more like one-sided hostility from Ladybug... What was wrong with Ladybug anyway?  There was no reason to be hostile towards Peacock.  Fu even trusted her to work with them.  They should be treating her like part of the team. 

He shrugged to himself. At least it took her mind off the fact he didn't invite his father to the battle. His focus was pulled back to them as Peacock declared that she was staying to help them. "Alrighty, then. Let's go distract the evil cat beast."  With that, he jumped down before they could say a word. They could either finish their not-quite argument or get to work. The beast had been left to its own devices for long enough.

Chat didn't bother to whip up any cat puns. He already used plenty with the first beast, and his momentary rush of energy from the transformation was starting to wear off. DDR had definitely been a bad plan.. Oh well.  

"Over here," he said. The beast hissed and lunged toward him. He quickly sidestepped and held out his staff to trip it. It was a good plan in theory, but the beast noticed his movement and lashed out to grab the staff in its mouth and pull it out of his hands. 'Shit!'  He thought as he jumped back. The beast had flung his staff quite a distance in the opposite direction and turned to face him with teeth bared. Where was Peacock right about now?

Hawk Moth teleported over buildings, around the Eiffel Tower to keep himself from being noticed, and arrived just in time to see Chat being stared down by a shadow beast. How the hell did this kid get into so much trouble in so little time? It was like he wasn't even trying.

He didn't hesitate to teleport to the beast's side, jabbing it with his sheathed sword. He had no idea whether or not using an unsheathed blade would do too much damage to the possessed person.  He didn't have much time to think about it before the creature turned on him and lunged with a roar. It was too slow for Hawk Moth's teleportation, though, and soon he had the beast focused on a loop of trying to get him before he teleported.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:12 am

Ladybug nodded her head at Chat. She then turned her attention back to Peacock. "We're perfectly fine. We don't need your help at all."

Peacock folded in her arms across her chest. "Oh? So is it normal for him to be reckless? I know he was saving that girl last time, but he could have approached the beast better."

"Why do you care?" Ladybug looked annoyed.

Peacock fidgeted. "Do I need a reason to care about people?"

Before Ladybug could say anything they both heard a roar. They jumped and ran over to the edge of the roof. They looked down and saw Hawkmoth teleporting from the shadow beast. Peacock backed up a bit in panic. Ladybug noticed Chat Noir heading to his staff. The shadow beast was now charging at him since Hakwmoth fled the scene. Quickly. Ladybug swoop down and kicked Chat out of the way. Then a giant gust a wind hit the beast causing it rolled over on its back. Ladybug looked saw Peacock did her main attack. At she was useful. Ladybug then purified it and ran over to Chat.

"You okay? Sorry I kicked you," she said.

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:31 am

Chat shrugged. "It's okay. My fault for taking my eyes off the beast. I assumed Hawk Moth would distract it for more than a few seconds," he said. He wasn't thrilled to have his father join the fight. He doubted he could ever work well with him.

"I was trying to lure it away. It was just bad luck the beast decided to ignore me and go after you again," Hawk Moth said as he appeared next to them.  He said nothing as Adrien jumped in surprise.

"Well, you did a bad job of it," Chat muttered more to himself than to his father.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:36 am

Peacock jumped as well, when Hawkmoth appeared. Her heart was racing. She should just go and not say a word, but.. Oh! She couldn't help, but stare at him. He looked so good in his superhero suit. Nothing looked bad on him! She just grinned. A little harmless flirting wouldn't hurt right? She would just have to be careful with her charm. She just flipped her hair and bat her eyes at him.

"Well, hello there handsome," she said.  "Do you come here often?"

Ladybug jawed dropped and she glanced at Chat.

Last edited by Mew Ami on Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:46 am

Hawk Moth's attention was torn away from the teenagers in an instant, focusing instead on the woman he'd failed to notice when he teleported to them. "Excuse me..?" He said incredulously. Who exactly was this woman? Obviously another miraculous holder but... "Who are you?"

Meanwhile, Chat's tail was twitching as his cat ears fell back near his head. He stared at the pair of adults in disbelief. What was Peocock doing? There was no way she should be into his father. Not to mention the fact his mother was coming back. Peacock didn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds   

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next