Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension
by sailorpandabear Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:56 am

» Ashes of The Phoenix
by Miakemi Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:03 am

» Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 3)
by Miakemi Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:37 am

» Magical Girl Christmas Pics!
by RLinksoul Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:25 pm

» Hi there
by CCSakuraGermany Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:54 am

» Hello!
by Mew Ami Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:10 pm

» Black Clover RP
by Zadi Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:15 am

» Things Never to Say to a Magical Girl Fan
by sailorpandabear Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:19 am

» Anniversary Project Announced!
by Silent_Magical_Girl Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:00 am

» Magical Stage Fancy Lala
by Silent_Magical_Girl Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:51 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:57 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Share | .

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2086

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild   Mon May 22, 2017 5:03 am

110 shrines into my massive game of catch-up, I head into Hyrule Castle to take out the shrine that's hidden in the basement. Along the way I got curious and decided to give the full Blight Ganon Gauntlet a try, since I haven't done any of the Divine Beasts at this point.

It was actually remarkably easy. I had kind of a rough time with a few of the Blights my first time in their own dungeons, but all at once inside the castle they were pretty easy. I had the Master Sword in both encounters with them and some decent armor (Ancient set with three upgrades each) and I think I only needed to heal once.

I only restarted because ThunderBlight Ganon knocked my Hylian Shield aside and I ended up beating him before picking it up again. Such anger when I found that it was gone afterward.

I ended up getting the exact same ending as when I didn't get all of the memories but did clear the divine beasts last time. I figured the Champions's spirits wouldn't show up this time but they did. I guess it's all the same if the Blights are taken out in the beasts or in the castle.

I actually don't think I WANT to take out the divine beasts this time around. I like the way Hyrule looks much better without the red lasers in the sky and actually being able to walk around without a Yiga ambush every ten seconds is refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 12936

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild   Mon May 22, 2017 3:30 pm

You can rebuy the Hylian shield from a guy. I believe he's in Terry Town (which is a side quest to get said town up and running). He only sells it once you obtain it.

Intersting they make you fight the beasts if you don't fight them prior. 

I made a second account but I'm kind of waiting until the DLC drops. Currently I have done 8 shrines but I haven't made it to kariko (sorry I can't spell it) Village to talk to Impa. I kind of want to play it in hard mode and be naked.

Love  Chat De Lune's Forum Wife  Love   Cool Miakemi's RL BBF Cool
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
RLinksoul
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2086

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild   Mon May 22, 2017 3:39 pm

Yea, I've done that before. I was just saying that during that fight I lost the shield and it didn't come back once the actual fight against Calamity Ganon started.

I wasn't planning to get the DLC since so far nothing seems worth it to me. Another thing you get from the first pack is basically a portable warp point, but there are so many shrines that you pretty much don't need it.

I hear one of the things the second pack is going to have is a new dungeon which has me curious since I found even the divine beast dungeons to be really lacking. Other than that it doesn't seem worth the $20 for the expansion pass.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 12936

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild   Mon May 22, 2017 4:24 pm

I have feeling the extra dungeon from part 2 will be a post game thing. When you get all the memories the bonus cut scene hints at it. Which I'm like hell yeah! It's dumb that once you beat the game it's like you have never beaten Ganon.

Love  Chat De Lune's Forum Wife  Love   Cool Miakemi's RL BBF Cool
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild   

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2