Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Miraculous Mermaid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 11:30 pm

Adrien smiled back and shook his head. "No need to apologize. I've always dreamed of being rescued by a princess. The more times the better," he said with a small laugh. In fact, it felt more like he was causing trouble for her. Obviously, Bridgette had some type of high social ranking. He hoped Marinette almost throwing her out of the ball wouldn't be an issue.

His stomach growled as they stood there.  "Hey.. can we go back to the food table? I didn't get a chance to grab anything."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 11:37 pm

"Sure!" Marinette said.

They walked back over to the snack table. Marinette was still hungry herself seeing how she got distract with searching for both Alya and Adrien. Her plate was gone which meant she had to make a new one. As she was looking at food her father who was nearby motion her to come over. He was talking to an important person and they wanted to meet her. Marinette sighed.

"I'll be right back guys." she walked away and joined her dad.

Alya turned to Adrien. "Did you enjoy your dance with Marinette?"
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 12:02 am

Adrien jumped at Alya's voice. He had been busy eyeing what he assumed was cheese (based on the way he felt almost drawn to it). Plagg really wanted the stuff, and he wasn't sure how to take it for later without seeming like some weird homeless person. He doubted humans stuffed smelly food in their pockets, after all.

He looked over to Alya and tried to read her expression. Why was she so interested in the dance? "Yeah. She's good at teaching people. I thought I was going to do way worse."
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 12:14 am

Alya smirked slightly. "You weren't bad at all." she briefly glanced at Marienette. She was still with her father. "You seem to be enjoying yourself while you two dance. Maybe a little too much."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 12:25 am

Adrien felt a blush forming on his face. "Wh-what do you mean? It was just one dance. I was happy she was teaching me."  Sure, he had spent a good portion of the dance staring into Marinette's eyes, but that didn't mean anything, right? She was just teaching him so he didn't seem out of place..
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 12:35 am

Alya's smirked grew. This was going to be fun. She opened her mouth to say something else, but Marinette returned. She looked at friend. "Had fun?"

"Oh, yes," she replied sarcastically. 

A new song started to play. "Marinette, Adrien said he really had fun dancing with you and would like to have another dance."

Her friend slightly blush and looked at Adrien. "I don't mind dancing again." she held out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 3:38 pm

Adrien gave Alya a quick look.  He had not said those specific words, even if they were true.  It was as if Marinette's friend was trying to set the up.  Wait.  Was she?  

He smiled, a small blush working its way to the surface of his cheeks. "Great!" He said, more eager than he thought he should be.  His plan to take cheese from the food table long forgotten.

His heart raced as he took her hand and they made another trip to the dance floor.  Surely, Alya didn't believe they liked each other that way... Why would she try to set Marinette up with a guy she believed was part fish?

Thankfully, he had to push those thoughts to the back of his mind as they started to dance.  His focus needed to stay on Marinette or he might step on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 3:55 pm

Alya grinned as watched them dance. She could sense love forming between them and the fact they were oblivious to it was perfect. Well at least Adrien seem to be oblivious. She was going to have to integrate Marinette after the ball. 

Marinette couldn't stop smiling as she danced with Adrien. Was her heart pounding? How strange. Sadly the dance ended and they returned to the food table. She noticed Alya went missing. Marinette looked back at Adrien. "Well that was fun. Did you get a chance to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 3:35 pm

Adrien shook his head while grinning from the enjoyment of dancing with her.  He was getting better in the short time she was teaching him.  Not great or expert level, but good enough to hold his own.  But between Bridgette, Alya, and the dance with Marinette, he hadn't gotten to eat anything.

"There's been so much going on I haven't had the chance," he answered as he again eyed the food.  The cheese was right there.  He could really gain some favor with Plagg if he just took some...  Well, might as well take the plunge.  "This may sound like a strange question, but.. what kind of cheeses do you have here?  We only have cheap stuff at home."

Even as he asked, he was also pulling other food for himself.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 11:27 pm

"Oh, we have all types of cheeses here," Marinette replied. "Don't eat this one." she pointed at a very soft cheese."That's Camembert. It's very strong and smelly." she then pointed to another cheese. "That's Brie. Try that one. It's has a creamy and buttery taste."
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 11:48 pm

He nodded as she pointed to each cheese. Great. Plagg liked the one cheese Marinette was literally telling him to stay far, far away from. It would stink up his suit if he took some now, and anyone within a few steps of would notice if he put some in a napkin and hid it in his pocket. He'd have to get it right before he left. Hopefully, there'd still be some left at the end of the ball.

Instead, he grabbed a piece of Brie and took a bite. It tasted pretty good. Maybe Plagg would be satisfied with this instead. "This is pretty good," he said, taking a plate from the corner of the table and getting a few more pieces of cheese along with some crackers (he'd seen multiple humans do the same). He also grabbed a few other types of food and looked for a place they could sit.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 11:17 pm

They found a place they could sit. Marinette lean back in her chair. It felt good to sit down. She watched the crowd and noticed some people were starting to leave. The ball was slowly coming to an end. She looked at Adrien. "Did you have fun tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 7:11 pm

Adrien nodded.  "It was great!  Thank you for inviting me," he said.  It really was a great party, even with Bridgette hanging around and trying to force herself on him.  Too bad the ball was almost over. He should probably leave too..  But first...

"I'm going to grab a small snack before they clear out the food.  Be right back," he said. Hopefully, she didn't think he was eating too much. 

He quickly made his way to the almost empty snack table. The Camembert sat mostly untouched, and he quickly grabbed a few napkins to triple wrap a few pieces of the nasty smelling stuff before shoving it into an inner pocket in his suit. Then he grabbed a small plate with the remaining cheese and crackers on the snack table and took it back out.

They chatted a little longer as he ate the food, and then he finally left for home. He stopped in the cove and put the napkin full of cheese on a dry rock before detransforming closer to the water. 

Plagg zipped from the ring right to the cheese and quickly begun gobbling it down, all while praising how wonderful the moldy cheese was. "You're welcome," Adrien called to him, but the kwami didn't answer.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 1:13 pm

Marinette was sitting in a chair on her balcony gazing at the sea. She has just gotten out of the shower. She was letting the gentle breeze dry her hair. What a night. She couldn't help smile at the fact she danced with Adrien. Then all of the sudden she felt flustered. She shook her head and went inside. It was bed time. There was nothing between her and Adrien! They were just friends!

The next morning Marinette was down the beach. She was climbing on rocks and jumping across them. She sat down on one and stuck her feet into the water. Marinette then heard name being called. She turned and saw Alya. Marinette waved at her.

"Morning," Alya said, when she approached her. She sat down next to her. "Surprise to see you awake so early."

"Why?" Marinette asked confused. She was always a morning person.

"I thought you would be tired from last night. It was quite a party."

"Oh. I went to bed early."

Alya then nudged her with her elbow. "Had any dreams about Adrien last night?"

"Alya!" Marinette was beat red. "Of course not!  Why would dream about him!?"

"Hmm," Alya said and tapped her finger on her lip. "You two shared two dances with each other. You both looked happy."

"We're just friends!"

"Sure you are. Do you think we'll see him today?"

"I don't know.."

"Where do you usually meet him?"

"On the beach."

"Welp!" Alya said and stood up. " While we wait for him let's go mermaid hunting!"

"Huh? Why?"

"It's something to do. Plus I need to update my blog." Alya jumped off the rock and landed on the sand. Marinette followed her. They walked down the beach. Alya decided they needed to explore the hidden areas of the beach.

"I believe there's a small cove somewhere," said Marinette as they walked along the shore. "My mother showed it to me once when I was little."

"Prefect! That's a great spot for mermaids!"

Marinette nodded her head.

Alya looked at her with a smirk. "Are you believing again?"

"Um," Marinette hesitated. 

"Marinette, liked I said she would you to believe."

"I know! I know! I just don't want it to hurt."

"You been talking about her more lately."

Marinette couldn't help, but smile.  "Yeah I am. You know what it hasn't as painful as I thought it would be."

"So believe!" Alya kicked water at her.

"Hey!!" Marinette kicked water at her back. 

Her friend just laughed.

They kept on walking down the shore. As they walked Marinette was thinking about her mother and the mermaid stories she used to tell her. None of those thoughts were painful. Her mother would want her to move on. She just smiled to herself. "Alya!"

"Yes?"

"I'm starting to believe again."

"Excellent!" Alya swung her arm around her shoulder. They then came to a stop and at a small cove." Is this it?"

"Yes."

Alya ran over to the rocks and leaped up on one. "Let's start hunting!"

Marinette joined her. She looked around. It was a beautiful spot and it felt nice to be here again. She sat down on the rock and gaze out at the sea.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 10:43 pm

Adrien left the palace early that morning, wanting to get to land as soon as possible. His father hadn't really bothered him about being gone so often, but he was always suspicious that the topic would come up if he stayed in the palace too long.

He smiled as he reached his cove and came to the surface only to see Marinette and Alya.  His eyes widened and he quickly ducked back under the water, hoping they didn't see him. What were they doing this far down the beach?

Plagge snickered. "Looks like they found your hiding place."

He frowned. "What am I going to do? I can't transform until they're gone, but I won't know they're gone if I can't surface..."

"Just poke your head out and say hi. They don't have to see your fin," the kwami answered with an unconcerned shrug.

"They'll want me to come out..."

"Then stay down here forever. It's your decision, not mine."

Adrien bit his lip. "Do you think you can go up there unnoticed and watch to see when they leave?"

"I can, but I don't really feel like it." Plagg swam back and forth, facing upward.

"I got you cheese!  You could be a little more helpful," Adrien hissed while crossing his arms. Why did he have to have some stubborn cat as a kwami?

Plagg considered and shrugged. "Fine. But you should get me cheese more often." With that, he swam up and disappeared above the surface. Adrien could only hope the kwami got past them unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Miraculous Mermaid  - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Mermaid

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next