Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» Conflicting Emotions
by Mew Ami Today at 9:55 am

» Miraculous Ladybug: Broken Bonds (Part 2)
by Mew Ami Today at 12:02 am

» Magical Girls: The unprotected dimension
by sailorpandabear Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:08 pm

» Magical Girls from Non-Magical Girl Anime
by RLinksoul Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:19 am

» Glitter Force Doki
by RLinksoul Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:41 pm

» Did It Hit A Wall?
by RLinksoul Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:30 pm

» Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch
by Mew Ami Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:27 pm

» Mew Mew a la Mode
by Mew Ami Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:04 pm

» Miraculous Ladybug
by Mew Ami Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:34 pm

» Utena: Is this series good?
by magical-pudding Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:57 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Share | .

Miraculous Mermaid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2509

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:17 pm

Adrien woke early the next morning an grabbed a quick breakfast before heading out with the intention of spending all of his time on land today. He briefly thought about asking his mother if they had any human money stashed away, but he was already out of the palace and didn't want his father to notice him leaving.

Unfortunately, someone else had noticed him leaving.  "Adrikins! Where are you off to in such a hurry?!" He didn't have time to move before Chloe grabbed him into an unwanted hug. She had been acting a little strange last night; like she was trying to be subtle. But this morning she was back on track. There was nothing subtle about Chloe Bourgeois.

"Please let go, Chloe. I'm going out for a bit," he said, trying to gently push her away.

She refused to let him go, instead holding on tighter. It was obvious where he was going, so he wasn't too surprised when she asked, "What's so fascinating about those humans anyway? All they do is try to swim and drown."

"Not all humans are bad swimmers, Chloe," he answered, still trying to pry her off of him. "Besides, It's fun to observe another culture. Now let go." He finally got out of her grasp.

"Come on, Adrien. We could hang out. It would be way more fun than watching humans."

"Why don't you have other friends, Chloe? Why can't you hang out with someone other than me sometimes?" He didn't mean it to sound too rude, but hurt filled her eyes. 

"You know what?  Fine. Go watch your stupid humans. I'll find someone to hang out with that will adore my presence." She turned and swam quickly away. He doubted she would be mad at him for long. At least he could go see Marinette now.

He made it to the little cove and transformed before heading out to the main beach. He had no doubt Marinette would be there, and she proved him right moments later when he found her floating in the water.  "Marinette!" He called, waving to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 12654

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:22 pm

Marinette bounced up and smiled at Adrien. She got out of water and walked over to him. "Hey, Adrien." She couldn't help, but keeping smiling at him. For some reason she was always happy to see him. "I was wondering are you busy Saturday night? The royal annual summer ball is that night and I'm allow to invite friends. Would you like to come?"

Love  Chat De Lune's Forum Wife  Love   Cool Miakemi's RL BBF Cool
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:21 am

Adrien smiled. A royal ball? He'd never been to a royal function with an actual friend before. Chloe didn't count, of course. It would probably be more fun with her. "Sure! That sounds fun."  His mind suddenly flitted to Alya. Was she coming? Would she notice if he did something stupidly not human? Well, he couldn't say no now.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:36 pm

"Awesome. Be at the palace at 8. It's formal entire, but you can wear whatever," Marinette said. She figured he didn't have a suit since he was a fishing village. "Alya will be there as well so the three of us can hang out."

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:16 pm

Saturday came quickly with Adrien swimming around his room in anticipation. He had cut their hanging out short the day before to ensure Plagg had plenty of time to recharge. The time away from the surface and Marinette was strangely difficult for him after visiting her everyday since he got the power to turn human.

Now he wondered what he was actually going to wear. Plagg always conjured some outfit, but he wasn't sure if the kwami knew formal human attire. Not that he knew it either. Human balls were completely out of his realm. She did say he could come in whatever he wanted, but it would be disrespectful and out of place to attend in casual clothing.

"Plagg, do you know what humans wear to balls?" He asked. He needed to go to the surface soon. 

"Yeah. Don't worry. I can handle it for you. You might not be completely in style, but formal clothing for men only changes slightly every generation. It would be way harder if you were a girl," the kwami answered.

Adrien wasn't sure if he should take comfort in that statement or not. Oh well. There was not choice but to put his faith in Plagg for this. He would know how well the kwami did as soon as he arrived at the ball.

He left soon after and transformed in his usual hiding place. He noticed how restrictive formal clothes were as soon as he was human. The shirt wasn't as comfortable, and the top layer (a jacket if he remembered correctly) made it too hot in the summer evening. He looked at his reflection in the water and shrugged. He probably looked good, right?

Well, no use worrying about it now.  He took off the fancy looking shoes and socks underneath and walked from the beach to the parking lot before rubbing the sand off his feet and putting them back on. The palace wasn't too terribly far from here, so he had no problem walking (though he had to take the jacket off until he got closer).

The palace was alive with people entering and exiting. He introduced himself to the guard and was promptly allowed to enter.  Once inside, he stepped off to the side and took in the extravagance of the ball.  It wasn't really different from the types of big formal parties he was required to go to, but the sheer number of people was almost overwhelming.  How was he going to find Marinette?
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:30 pm

Marinette was walking all over the ballroom with Alya right behind her. It was a little past 8 and there was no signs of Adrien. She was worried that he wasn't going to show up. His parents may of said changed their mind. Alya kept telling her not to worry. She hoped he would show up as well. She was curious of what he would wear.

"Oh, Alya it's almost 8:15. I should of asked for his cell phone number," Marinette said.

Alya just stared at her for a moment. "You don't have his number?"

"No. I haven't asked him. I've been meaning to."

"Have you ever seen him use one?"

"No."

"I see.." her friend narrowed her eyes.

"Alya! What did I say?" she knew what her friend was thinking.

"I know. I know. No mermaid talk."

"Exactly. Now let's keep looking for him. Why must Papa invite more people every year?"

Meanwhile Bridgette spotted Adrien. Her father was a wealthy business man so her family was always invited to the balls. A smiled appeared on her face. She just walked right up to him and put her arm around his. "Oh, Adrien what a lovely surprise! I didn't suspect to see you here!" She brought him closer. "My you look so handsome!" she eyed his suit and her smile grew bigger. Bridgette batted her eyes at him. "Would you care for a dance?"

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:37 pm

Adrien bit his lip as Bridgette appeared and slung an arm around him. Definitely not the person he was looking for.  He gave her a friendly smile, not sure what else to do, and answered, "Uh, no thank you. I was actually looking for Marinette.  Have you seen her?"

If this girl was anywhere similar to Chloe, she was not going to help him look. He tried to slip out of her grasp as he waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:39 pm

Bridgette made a face. "Ugh, why do you want to hang out with her? She's stuck up and weird." She grabbed his arm again. "Now, let's dance. Trust me you'll have a better time with me than her." Bridgette then dragged him out on to the dance floor.

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:46 pm

He frowned, trying to shake her hand off his arm so he could retreat into the crowd of people. Unfortunately, she had a very firm grip and seemed intent on keeping it that way. "Look, I'm sure there someone that would enjoy hanging out with you, but I know someone similar to you in my village and we don't really mesh well. Now, could you please let me go?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:29 pm

Bridgette just laughed at him. "But you just met me." They stopped walking and she looked at him. "You can learn a lot about a person through dancing."

Nearby Marinette was standing at the snack table. Eventually Bridgette and Adrien caught her gaze. She made a fist in both hands. She could tell that Bridgette wanted Adrien to dance with her. Judging by Adrien's body language he no interest dancing with her. Marinette frowned marched over to them. When she approached them, she grabbed Adrien's other arm and yank him of Bridgette's grip. She then stood between them and placed her hands on her hips. "Back off, Bridgette."

"Oh, joy the fish girl is here," Bridgette said waved her hand. "Why don't you go take a swim and go play with your sea shells? Adrien and I are busy."

"Busy?" Marinette narrowed her eyes at her. "By the looks of it you are invading his personal space so why don't you take a hike?"

"I am not. We're going to share a dance."

"Yes you are. He clearly doesn't want to be anywhere near you."

Bridgette looked annoyed. "Whatever. I'm tired of this." She walked past her and stopped and looked at Adrien. "We'll get to know each other some other time." She then walked away. 

Marinette sighed in relief. The pest was finally gone. She turned around and faced Adrien with a smile. "I saved you once again. Next time it's your turn to save me." she then laughed. Suddenly music started to pick back up and people around them were dancing. Marinette realized they were standing in the middle of the dance floor. She shrugged. Why not? She held out her hand. "Shall we dance?" she then leaned in and whispered. "You probably never ballroom danced before. I can be the lead." she then winked at him.

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:39 pm

Relief and gratitude flashed across Adrien's face as he was yanked away from Bridgette's grasp.  Part of him had worried he wouldn't get a chance to meet up with Marinette.  Then she would think he didn't show up.  It would have been horrible.

It became obvious Marinette was very good at handling Bridgette (far better than he could ever be) when the surface representation of Chloe suddenly gave up, acting like Marinette was being unreasonable while she was the better person. He could have never gotten her to leave on his own.

"Thanks.  I'll be sure to save you next time," he said with a grin, his eye involuntarily taking in every detail of her outfit.  She was beautiful.  So different from how he was used to seeing her while being so perfectly herself.  He barely registered her request to dance, a small blush making its way to his face.  Woah. What was going on here?  

"I, uh, sure," he answered, stumbling on his words as he was trying to figure out why his heart was suddenly pounding so quickly.  Surely, he wasn't shallow enough to only notice how pretty she was when she was dressed up?

He pushed his thoughts to the back of his mind.  He needed to focus on the task at hand.  Dancing.  At least he didn't have to worry about making a fool of himself.  Marinette had already figured he couldn't dance.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:55 pm

Marinette oblivious to his change of behavior flashed a smile. She took his hand and pulled him closer to her. She then got them into position. "Now, relax and follow my lead." She started the dance and to help him along she counted to the beat. He struggled at first, but he caught on rather quickly thanks to her counting.

"Not bad," she said to him. "I guess those DDR matches are coming in handy." she then laughed. They took a turn to the song. The lights from the ballroom shine down on him and Marinette noticed his suit. It made him look gorgeous and for some reason it brought out the colors in his eyes. Now Marinette found herself getting lost in them. She felt her heart flutter and her palms began to sweat.

Meanwhile over by the food table Alya was standing there recording their dance on her phone. A small smile appeared on her face. They were both falling for each other and being completly oblivious about it. She had to get these two together and the possibility of Adrien being a merman made it more interesting.

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:21 pm

Adrien smiled as he slowly became accustomed to the rhythm of the dance. "DDR has made me a master of coordination," he joked. At least, she would think it was a joke. DDR was still the best thing that could have happened to him as far as practicing his coordination went.

His smile grew as their eyes locked. Hers were such a pretty blue, like the sky on a cloudless day. It was befitting to a girl that spent most of her time in and around the ocean. They held each other's gaze until the song ended.  Adrien did not want to look away.

Unfortunately, he had to break their gaze to slowly direct her out of the way of the crowd as people changed position between songs. "So, do you want to do another or go find Alya?"
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:43 pm

Adrien's voice brought Marinette back to reality. She blinked. "Um, yes let's go find Alya." They walked off the dance floor and found Alya still by the food table.

"Hey, lovebirds," said Alya in a teasing voice. She put her phone into her dress's pocket.

"Alyya!!" Marinette stuttered. Her face now was red.

Alya just laughed. "Just teasing you two." she looked at Adrien. "Having fun? I'm sure your hometown doesn't have dances like these."

Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:57 pm

Adrien blushed at Alya's greeting. Lovebirds? Him and Marinette? Sure, he thought she was a beautiful, wonderful person whose love for the ocean only made her even more attractive, but that didn't mean they were lovebirds. Right? Wait... Why did he think that in so much detail? He shook his head, trying to clear out his thoughts.

Thankfully, Alya's question was able help bring him back to the conversation. "Uh, yeah. We have the occasional party, but it's nothing like this. No dancing. Just mingling and taking a break from work. This is amazing, though. I've never seen so many people gathered in one place.  And the decorations are wonderful!" He couldn't contain the child-like amazement. All of this was put together without an ounce of magic. It was amazing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miraculous Mermaid    

Back to top Go down

Miraculous Mermaid

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next