Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes! Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes! Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes! Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes! Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes! Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes! Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes! Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes! Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes! Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes! Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jurirenee2015
Civilian

Civilian

Coffee Beans : 24

My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes! Empty
PostSubject: My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes!   My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes! EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 2:24 pm

Hi folks
It's taken over 2 years but I finally finished volume 2 of "Celestial Blue" my magical girl manga!

see it in paperback here:

http://www.amazon.com/Celestial-Blue-Vol-2/dp/1530546079/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1460125277&sr=8-2&keywords=Juri+Renee
Back to top Go down
magical-pudding
Magical Girl
magical-pudding
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 473

PostSubject: Re: My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes!   My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes! EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 2:06 pm

Hey, thanks for posting about this here.  Happy I'm not on Facebook anymore, so I wouldn't have known otherwise.

Anyway, I got a copy a few days ago, and it came very quickly! Good service from Amazon for once, hehe. wink

It was really good!! I admit, before I read volume 1, I saw you posting bits and pieces about this volume online, so I was really excited to see the stuff that comes up in this volume. Especially Nikki. I was really excited to see Nikki!

Keep up the good work!  Cheer I know volume 3 won't be ready for a very long time, but I look forward to one day seeing how this all wraps up!
Back to top Go down
http://magical-pudding.tumblr.com
jurirenee2015
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes!   My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes! EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 10:42 pm

Hi there magical pudding!
yep, I still use the forums and my tumblr account to report on my books. Progress pics and such are posted on Facebook since deviantart hardly gets any views.

So glad you liked volume 2!  Makes me happy!  please post review on Amazon and recommend to your friends!

Juri
Back to top Go down
magical-pudding
Magical Girl
magical-pudding
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 473

PostSubject: Re: My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes!   My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 4:12 pm

I'm so sorry this took me so long! I got kind of busy. Mad Anyway, I wrote a positive review for both volumes 1 and 2. They're not super in-depth reviews, but I did give my honest opinions. I hope you find them satisfactory!  Happy
Back to top Go down
http://magical-pudding.tumblr.com
jurirenee2015
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes!   My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 10:57 pm

we're all busy, and the effort is VERY much appreciated!  honesty is all I can ask for!

Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
jurirenee2015
Civilian

Civilian

PostSubject: Re: My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes!   My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 11:06 pm

Hi there Magical Pudding!  Real life really got the in way of manga progress, but the artwork for Celestial Blue volume 3 is almost done!  Be on look out for it's publication, I hope to get it finalized this summer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes!   My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Celestial Blue manga is up to 2 volumes!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1