Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
The baddies Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
The baddies Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
The baddies Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
The baddies Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
The baddies Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
The baddies Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
The baddies Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
The baddies Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
The baddies Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
The baddies Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

The baddies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

Coffee Beans : 93

The baddies Empty
PostSubject: The baddies   The baddies EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:22 am

Enemy: Gang Student (Normal or Intelectual)
Ages: 15-18
Race: Human

Little bio: The students of the Laxton Institute are influenced by a gang conformed by young people mostly, but controlled by 3 old mafia members who want to make a market of illicit products and activities. They join generally accepting a contract inside or near the school. They are known for being very basic in their thinking, as almost everyone there don't think what they are doing until is too late.
Attacks: Basic attacks like punching or kicking, and they can make uppercuts. They rarely can make your character dizzy.
Objects: Bats and small throwable objects can be used by them. Intelectuals can use bombs or poison, and sometimes little gadgets, but they are very rare.

Enemy: Thugs (Fighers, Scrappers, Punks, Psychos, Junkies, Professionals)
Ages 20-40

Little bio: The big mafia who runs this terrible show rely in hiring thugs for doing their dirty work without sacrificing a big number of members. They usually don't question what they are doing, they just accept and finish their "job", to actually get paid. They started to be common when, for a long time, the mafia started to search to eliminate political targets-
Attacks: They can punch and kick with more elaborated moves. Punks and Professional can take and throw a player to other player. They can make you dizzy if they do a critical attack.
Objects: Every blunt weapon, (From bats to hammers and created objects (Scrappers)), little and big throwable objects. Armor or shields for physical or magical attacks.

Enemy: Bicker
Ages: 18-58

Little bio: Just like thugs, they are hired by the mafia, but, at difference to they other partners, they take things more extreme and use their motorcycles to make it more fun.
Attacks: Almost the same on the ground, but they can also ride their motorcycles and throw objects, jump and attack or simply crash at the player.
Objects: Blunt weapons and bombs. They have helmets, that protect them for physical attacks on their heads.

Enemy: Mafia Memeber
Ages: 30-60

Little bio: They are members of the “Stroll”, the most dangerous criminal organization ever seen on the alternate dimension. They never faced true resistance, since the people who resist them were not supported, because people had fear or ignore the situation, leaving them unprepared. They are highly organizated and, it’s said, that they own Laxton City, and plan to expand even further, shut down the current government and try to impose their “laws”. They don’t have a stable leader, each mafia head that steps into power, quickly falls pray of the sickness of power and, in a second, he or she gets killed, kills him/her self or simply disappears. They plan to make this happen and they are not thinking almost in anything else than that objective.

Attacks: They can’t fail any hit and prefer to defend themselves than attack directly. They usually use long ranged weapons.

Objects: Certain suits can repel different types of magic, but, at difference of shields and armors, they can make the user completely invulnerable to that type of magic. They generally have guns, daggers and, sometimes, self defense weapons.
Back to top Go down
Beat
Hostess
Beat
Hostess

Coffee Beans : 715

The baddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: The baddies   The baddies EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 2:26 am

Nice! I'd say they're good baddies. And I can see the stages! Amazing. I like the age ranges and such. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

The baddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: The baddies   The baddies EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 12:02 am

Beat wrote:
Nice! I'd say they're good baddies. And I can see the stages! Amazing. I like the age ranges and such. Keep up the good work.
Thank you Beat n.n

Do you think that at least 2 of the first ones(gang students) can put a decent fight against 1 magical girl?
Back to top Go down
Beat
Hostess
Beat
Hostess

The baddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: The baddies   The baddies EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:48 am

Arcane wrote:
Thank you Beat n.n

Do you think that at least 2 of the first ones(gang students) can put a decent fight against 1 magical girl?

Probably. Let's remember the golden rule, albeit unwritten of most magical girls. No transforming in public. While they could risk it, as complex as their intelligence network is, that could be a grave mistake as they could be tracked down in normal form and ambushed. If converted, maybe they'd run away or after some beatings...try again. Like I said it all is on how you put it.
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

The baddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: The baddies   The baddies EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:34 pm

Beat wrote:
Arcane wrote:
Thank you Beat n.n

Probably. Let's remember the golden rule, albeit unwritten of most magical girls. No transforming in public. While they could risk it, as complex as their intelligence network is, that could be a grave mistake as they could be tracked down in normal form and ambushed. If converted, maybe they'd run away or after some beatings...try again. Like I said it all is on how you put it.
ok, so then it would be better if they appear already transformed?
Back to top Go down
Beat
Hostess
Beat
Hostess

The baddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: The baddies   The baddies EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 4:00 pm

Arcane wrote:
Nah, that would take the idea of a challenge away. My character, has no magical "mask" powers and probably he'd be hunted if known to them. That is the beauty of what you created, not just win, but also plan for later. That's one of the things that gets my blood pumping from your ideas. Where would you spend the night, for example. An inn? a place to get tracked and start another battle. The top of a building? Maybe, but it's a bit too high and not too comfortable.

That's part of the battle. Don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Arcane
Civilian

Civilian

The baddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: The baddies   The baddies EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:09 pm

Beat wrote:
Arcane wrote:
Nah, that would take the idea of a challenge away. My character, has no magical "mask" powers and probably he'd be hunted if known to them. That is the beauty of what you created, not just win, but also plan for later. That's one of the things that gets my blood pumping from your ideas. Where would you spend the night, for example. An inn? a place to get tracked and start another battle. The top of a building? Maybe, but it's a bit too high and not too comfortable.

That's part of the battle. Don't you think?
then, before using your character, we can try it with a magical girl? I mean, to see that of not transform in public.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The baddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: The baddies   The baddies Empty

Back to top Go down

The baddies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1