Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
Yo~ I'm new here~ <3 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
Yo~ I'm new here~ <3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
Yo~ I'm new here~ <3 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
Yo~ I'm new here~ <3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
Yo~ I'm new here~ <3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
Yo~ I'm new here~ <3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
Yo~ I'm new here~ <3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
Yo~ I'm new here~ <3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
Yo~ I'm new here~ <3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
Yo~ I'm new here~ <3 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

Yo~ I'm new here~ <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ichigo
Best Friend
Ichigo
Best Friend

Coffee Beans : 506

Yo~ I'm new here~ <3 Empty
PostSubject: Yo~ I'm new here~ <3   Yo~ I'm new here~ <3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:33 pm

Hello, just call me Nicole, or if you find it easier to remember me by my username, just go ahead and call me Ichigo. Heheh~

I found this website on tumblr, and I only just recently rewatched all 52 episodes of Tokyo Mew Mew. ( *cough* I only finished yesterday... *cough* ) Any who, I noticed this website and found it quite interesting. A place to find other fans to chat with, and roleplaying the mews. I can't say I've never roleplayed Tokyo Mew Mew, but I'm extremely interested in trying to. So if any of ya'll wish to roleplay, hit me up. XD

Okay, I suppose I should let you all know a bit more about myself other than my name. Um, well I'm 17 going on 18. I'm a senior in high school, ready for college and everything. I plan on being a dental hygienist. I cospla, go to anime conventions and all that jazz.
Um...hm...I've been a fan of watching anime ( Especially magical girl animes. ) since I was about 10. I first heard of Tokyo Mew Mew when I took a visit to the book store. At the time I had no idea what 'manga' or 'Tokyo Mew Mew' was. In fact, I was introduced into the anime by the show you all know was horribly dubbed called, 'Mew Mew Power.' I absolutely adored the anime, and like many little kids, I used to run around the neighborhood saying I was half cat. You probably guessed that my favorite character is Ichigo by now. I love cats, and that, I expect, is my reason for her being my favorite character. Pudding comes up second on my list. Her personality never ceased to make me happy. Not saying I dislike the other mews, but they were all wonderful and made my childhood amazing. Getting up every Saturday morning just to watch Mew Mew Power. Though, we all know, that Tokyo Mew Mew was in fact way better.

So I guess that's all for now. But...er...yeah. I just hope this website isn't a dead one. XD
Back to top Go down
Teratoaster
Civilian
Teratoaster
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 500

PostSubject: Re: Yo~ I'm new here~ <3   Yo~ I'm new here~ <3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Hello, Ichigo!
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: Yo~ I'm new here~ <3   Yo~ I'm new here~ <3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Hello, Ichigo! Glad to have you here! This site is a bit quiet, but that shouldn't be case in anymore once I open the big roleplay area! :D
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Ichigo
Best Friend
Ichigo
Best Friend

PostSubject: Re: Yo~ I'm new here~ <3   Yo~ I'm new here~ <3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Hello Teratoaster~

Hm~ I can always help in advertising if you wish to find more people to join. (:
Besides, this place seems like an adorable place for me to hang out at in my free time.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Yo~ I'm new here~ <3   Yo~ I'm new here~ <3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:43 pm

That would be awesome Ichigo! I would love to have some help to advertise! Yo~ I'm new here~ <3 800892966
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Best Friend
Ichigo
Best Friend

PostSubject: Re: Yo~ I'm new here~ <3   Yo~ I'm new here~ <3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:48 pm

Sure thing. I can ask some friends of mine. I used to have a site like this. It was active for 2 years until everyone died when some of the admins stopped coming online. ^^"
Even though I'm not sure if they are into Tokyo Mew Mew, it's worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: Yo~ I'm new here~ <3   Yo~ I'm new here~ <3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:29 pm

Coolie. :D Thank you so much! I'm hoping that this site will stick around for awhile.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 560

PostSubject: Re: Yo~ I'm new here~ <3   Yo~ I'm new here~ <3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:50 pm

Welcome to the forum, Ichigo! Sorry that I missed your induction to staff. *Sheepish smile.*

How are you liking it so far? I haven't met any "new" fans yet, and as it is, finding the older fans is becoming difficult. Since you just finished watching the series, though, what was your impression of it? Character, plot, etc. Anything that stood out. ^^ (I personally love the art evolution that changes from standard to the semi-glossy and detail oriented as the series progresses, and Kisshu's eyes look fantastic in some episodes. <3)

I look forward to talking to you more. ^^
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: Yo~ I'm new here~ <3   Yo~ I'm new here~ <3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:02 pm

Hello, Ichigo. I'm also sorry for missing your introduction. I hope you have a good time on the forum. Also, congrats on becoming staff. :)
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Best Friend
Ichigo
Best Friend

PostSubject: Re: Yo~ I'm new here~ <3   Yo~ I'm new here~ <3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:30 pm

SeleneHime wrote:
Welcome to the forum, Ichigo! Sorry that I missed your induction to staff. *Sheepish smile.*

How are you liking it so far? I haven't met any "new" fans yet, and as it is, finding the older fans is becoming difficult. Since you just finished watching the series, though, what was your impression of it? Character, plot, etc. Anything that stood out. ^^ (I personally love the art evolution that changes from standard to the semi-glossy and detail oriented as the series progresses, and Kisshu's eyes look fantastic in some episodes. <3)

I look forward to talking to you more. ^^

Hehehe~ I'm not new in TMM. Last time I watched it was when I was about in 5th grade. I am now a senior in high school, so I am, in fact, not new to the classic magical girl anime.
But any who, my first impression is kind of hard to come by since I last watched it around 10 years ago, or more.
I guess I'll let ya know my impression when I just re watched all 52 episodes. Since I was little, I never really cared about anything in the story line but Ichigo. Seeing that she was my favorite character of all time. But yes, although some of the episodes has goofy animation. Sometimes the facial expression look strange. Then in episode 46 (I think that's the episode) Kish has some pretty freaky expressions if you pause the episode at the right times. XD
But yes, near the like last 15 episodes, I love how the animation gradually got better once the Blue Knight was added into the story. But my favorite part was the animation style of the Mew Aqua Rod attack. I found it really pretty, though I still prefer Strawberry Bell over it.

Miakemi wrote:
Hello, Ichigo. I'm also sorry for missing your introduction. I hope you have a good time on the forum. Also, congrats on becoming staff. :)

It's fine. But it's nice to meet you. :D
Thanks, I will do my best as staff in hopes of making this site here a little bit more popular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo~ I'm new here~ <3   Yo~ I'm new here~ <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yo~ I'm new here~ <3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magical Girl Cafe  :: Magical Information :: Introductions-