Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
(RP) Consumed  - Page 4 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
(RP) Consumed  - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
(RP) Consumed  - Page 4 Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
(RP) Consumed  - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
(RP) Consumed  - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
(RP) Consumed  - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
(RP) Consumed  - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
(RP) Consumed  - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
(RP) Consumed  - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
(RP) Consumed  - Page 4 Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

(RP) Consumed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

(RP) Consumed  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (RP) Consumed    (RP) Consumed  - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 12:32 am

Ichigo felt triumph, when she returned. In a way she felt like it was revenge from all those times he teased and harassed her. She thought for a minute before answering his question. "I've been good. After you guys left, I moved on to high school. Ryou still kept the cafe running and me and the girls kept working there." She took a bite of pizza before continuing. "Then I came here. I thought it would be nice to experience a different culture. As for the girls. They're all still at the Cafe. Lettuce and Mint are college while Pudding is in high school. As for Zakuro she's still modeling and acting. What about you and your friends?" Ichigo took another bite of her pizza. She was curious about Kish's home life.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 2819

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Consumed    (RP) Consumed  - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 11:26 pm

Kish nodded in interest as she spoke.  He was glad to hear things had been going well for her and the others after he, Pai, and Tart left. He was a little surprised to hear the Cafe was still running after all this time, especially since it existed as a base for the Mews during the fight. He took a bite of his own pizza right before Ichigo's question and then took a moment to think of his answer.

"We've been fine. Our people were understandably skeptical when we returned with the Mew Aqua and told them we didn't need Earth. The majority changed their minds after the planet became habitable in a matter of hours. Pai and I were put in charge of a rebuilding committee because we had knowledge of how humans industrialized what you have now. It was super boring and the building took a couple years to complete. Tart was considered too young for that, so he got out of it and started school. 

After that we were left to our own devices. Pai continued with engineering and chemistry. He's built quite a bit on our technology. Tart continued school and is doing well in our equivalent of high school. I explored the undeveloped parts of our planet for a while since we really only have one major city and some smaller villages farther out. It was more quiet than in the city.

After a while I decided to come back here. I was tired of the minority of people who still want Earth so blending in with humanity for a while sounded like fun. I decided to stay away from Japan to keep your sensors from picking me up. After traveling a while and learning English, I decided to go to school here. I needed something to do after all."

Kish took a drink of water as he finished speaking. A lot had happened on his planet since it was rejuvenated. He had glazed over the fact he wanted to come to Earth because of the naysayers who still thought Earth was their rightful home.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Consumed    (RP) Consumed  - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 11:49 pm

Ichigo was glad hear that things are going well on his planet. She was curious about his home life. As in his family, but that could be a touchy subject. She decided to change to the topic and two chatted the rest of the night away. It was actually nice sit here and talk to him. After dinner, they decided to head back to their dorm. As they walk Ichigo hatched a plan. The ultimate tease! She couldn't help, but smirk to herself.When they got to outside of the dorm, Ichigo stopped Kish.

"Thanks for tonight," she spoke. "I had a lot of fun." She then leaned in and kissed him! She just gave him a smirk and walked inside the dorm. Just leaving him there. Ichigo got on the elevator along with another person. 

The elevator stopped on the 5th floor. The person she was riding with turned to her. "Isn't it a little early for Halloween?" He then got off on his floor. 

Ichigo frowned. She was confused with he meant so she got out her phone. Ichigo pulled up the camera switch it so she could see herself. She then let out a scream. Her cat ears were out. She quickly made them go away and ran out of the elevator, when it reached her floor. Once she got inside her room, she buried herself in the covers of her bed. Why did they pop out? She had better control now!
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Consumed    (RP) Consumed  - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 10:29 pm

Kish stared at her, eyes wide as she kissed him, smirked, and walked away. He was so surprised he almost didn't register the cat ears that had suddenly appeared. Thankfully, they were the only ones in front of the dorm at that point.

Kish followed her into the dorm after his moment's hesitation, intent on warning her about her ears.  "Hey, Ichigo..." he began, but she was already in the elevator by the time he found his voice. Hopefully there wasn't anyone in there to realize they were real.

Kish stood in front of the elevator and waited for it to return. He could teleport but he wanted the extra time to think and he wasn't sure if his roommate would be around (not that Hiro would notice if his eyes were plastered to the TV like usual).

If he remembered correctly, Ichigo's cat ears coming out was connected with emotion... which meant she kissed him and felt really strongly about it. But at the same time, she didn't seem to realize there was anything going on. So she subconsciously had some type of feelings for him?  Or could she have purposely let them appear just to mess with him? Would that have been too risky?

The elevator doors opened and he entered the box-like room, pressing the button with his floor number and being thankful that it was empty. His mind wandered back to Ichigo as the doors closed and the elevator started moving again.

There was no way she meant for her cat ears to come out. Not in a public place like the dorm. There really was some part of her that liked him. As a friend or something more, though...? He smiled to himself as he exited the elevator and headed toward his room. Maybe he really did have a chance.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Consumed    (RP) Consumed  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 12:14 am

Ichigo could barely sleep that night. Her thoughts about last night clouded her mind. She sat up in bed and saw her roommate was gone. Ichigo climbed out of bed and got ready for the day. She grabbed a breakfast bar and her things and left the room.

As she walked to her class she couldn't help thing about last night. Her cat ears can spring up for many reasons. Excitement, fear, anger, ect. Basically when her emotions were running too high. So why did they come out, when she kissed Kish? She decided to think about the kiss itself. It actually felt nice? The their lips brushing up against each other felt so warm. She was now beginning to feel flustered. Unknown to her cat ears were out.
Back to top Go down
Miakemi
Magical Girl
Miakemi
Magical Girl

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Consumed    (RP) Consumed  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:06 pm

The next morning, Kish woke up earlier than usual, got ready, and then turned on his computer to see if Pai had contacted him with any new information. He sighed as his inbox came up empty. Surely Pai's logic and investigative skills could have dug up something in the time between Kish calling him and the next morning... Or maybe not... He couldn't remember what time it was on his planet. For all he knew, Pai had gone to bed.

Kish scanned his usual news sites for any useful information (finding nothing) and packed his bag for the day. He decided last night that he would walk this morning and try to meet up with Ichigo before class. His curiosity and need to tease her about her cat ears had only between last night and this morning.

It didn't take long for him to spot her. Cat ears weren't exactly inconspicuous. He walked quickly over to her and gently tapped one of her cat ears. "Morning, Ichigo.  You know, people are going to start calling you cat girl if this keeps happening," he said; both a tease and a quick warning.
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Consumed    (RP) Consumed  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 9:37 pm

Ichigo jumped, when she heard Kish's voice. She quickly covered her ears with her hands and made them go away. She mumbled a thank you and they kept walking toward class. There was an awkward silence between them as they walked. Ichigo was searching for words. She was curious if last night meant anything to do him. He had to know she was trying to tease him, right? Judging by his cat girl remark he saw them last night. Which meant he knew why they popped up. AHH!!

"Um," she finally spoke up. Ichigo felt she owed him an explanation. She couldn't let things get awkward between them. They were finally becoming friends. "About last night I was just trying to tease you." She paused and looked down at the ground. "But something happened. I can't explained it so I think for right now we should just try to get to know each other better." She then looked at him and gave him a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Consumed    (RP) Consumed  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

(RP) Consumed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4