Magical Girl Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Girl Cafe

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
 Our tumblr
Activity Helpers!
Latest topics
» help regarding old forum
I fall through the window and into your forums Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:29 am

» Tokyo Mew Mew reboot anime series
I fall through the window and into your forums Emptyby Sakuranbo Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 pm

» Magical Girl Fandom Rivalries
I fall through the window and into your forums Emptyby Dr.Yuri_Taeko Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm

» Petite Princess Yucie/Puchi Puri Yuushi
I fall through the window and into your forums Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:57 pm

» Tonde Buurin / Super Pig
I fall through the window and into your forums Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:52 pm

» Dragon Ball Super VS Sailor Moon Crystal
I fall through the window and into your forums Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm

» What are you watching right now?
I fall through the window and into your forums Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:13 pm

» Otome Games
I fall through the window and into your forums Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 pm

» Anyone Actually Watching Crystal?
I fall through the window and into your forums Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:13 am

» Sailor Moon Speedy dub
I fall through the window and into your forums Emptyby Sakuranbo Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 288 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 pm
Magical Girl Sites

Non Magical Girl Sites
Isafaro

I fall through the window and into your forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teratoaster
Civilian
Teratoaster
Civilian

Coffee Beans : 500

I fall through the window and into your forums Empty
PostSubject: I fall through the window and into your forums   I fall through the window and into your forums EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:17 pm

Hi! I'm coming here from Tumblr, so most of you probably don't know me.(I'm ChimeraWaffles, there.) But uh. I'm Teratoaster, haha.
I've been into Tokyo Mew Mew since sixth grade, which must have been at least five years ago. I've always loved cartoons, and TMM was the first anime-style one I watched. I wanted to watch it because the girls were half animal, and because of the aliens. C'mon, aliens in a cartoon are just cool things to a kid. In years since, I've read the manga and watched it's English counterpart. (You know what I'm talkin' about; Mew Mew Power.) Admittedly, the show has it's flaws, but I love it all the same even if that's just because of nostalgia goggles.
My roleplay skills on canon TMM characters are a lil' rusty, since I haven't found a group so organized to roleplay with for a while. But I have some fancharacters, and all I need's a little practice is all. (I do roleplay pretty frequently in the Homestuck fandom, and I'd be all over roleplaying MJBYY, if I could find a place for that too. Hah.)
To send this off, I'll just tell a little about myself. I'm crazy into all kinds of animation and art. I want to be a cartoonist when I grow up, in fact. My favorite artists are Vincent Van Gogh and Tim Burton. They have super cool art styles, seriously. I also enjoy singing, though I consider it more of a hobby than a career-opener. Broadway and Jazz are my favorites. I don't mean to boast, but I'm a pretty good belter! I also really love puns, haha. My username is a pun. Of "terato", which is the Greek word for monster, and "toaster". Which uh. Which is a toaster. I chose the username because monsters are creepy-cool, and breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. Those two things are a common theme with my user names. I like to keep it goin' smooth and organized.
Sooo, I think that's it. I hope to be roleplaying and havin' fun with you guys soon!
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: I fall through the window and into your forums   I fall through the window and into your forums EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:22 pm

Welcome my dear! I fall through the window and into your forums 800892966 I hope you like it here! You're not alone I'm a bit rusty on roleplaying TMM characters. Have you seen the Japanese version on the anime?
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Teratoaster
Civilian
Teratoaster
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: I fall through the window and into your forums   I fall through the window and into your forums EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:24 pm

Oh yes, that's what I meant. I've seen English and Japanese. ^^ Thanks for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner
Mew Ami
Cafe Owner

Coffee Beans : 13009

PostSubject: Re: I fall through the window and into your forums   I fall through the window and into your forums EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:29 pm

Coolie! Ive seen the English as well. I think it's okay for 4kids. I love the music though! I'm a sucker for dub music. I blame the Sailor Moon Dic dub.
Back to top Go down
https://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com
Teratoaster
Civilian
Teratoaster
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: I fall through the window and into your forums   I fall through the window and into your forums EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:55 pm

Yeah, the music is the best part. I much prefer the original, but Mew Mew Power is alright in it's own way. I like to pretend it isn't supposed to be an english dub, and more of it's own thing.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Magical Girl
SeleneHime
Magical Girl

Coffee Beans : 560

PostSubject: Re: I fall through the window and into your forums   I fall through the window and into your forums EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:43 pm

Seems I'm late on the welcome wagon, XD. How are you liking MAC so far?

I am curious, too, what sorts of OCs do you have? I've been wanting to do TMM RP, but admittedly, either haven't had the time or haven't settled on a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Teratoaster
Civilian
Teratoaster
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: I fall through the window and into your forums   I fall through the window and into your forums EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:30 pm

Hi, SeleneHime! I think the site is great; you guys have some interesting discussions. I sometimes don't have that much time to be online, though. ^^;

My FCs aren't anything special, at least I don't think, hah. I mainly design them for roleplay, and I don't really have any ongoing fanfics with them. My two main FCs are a rather grumpy, asain girl with the DNA of a San Franscisco Garter Snake, and another character who is still sorta in the works. She's a hispanic girl, who's animal I haven't decided on yet, and I wanted to make her Mew outfit sorta Day of The Dead-oriented because I love the outfits for that holiday. ; w ;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I fall through the window and into your forums   I fall through the window and into your forums Empty

Back to top Go down

I fall through the window and into your forums

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1